Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Blaise330 posted:

Apparently some people fantasy booked Big E as the 2nd guy at first. I wonder how that rumor got skewed. Did they just hear it was a black guy and assumed it was the gyrating hips guy? I mean I suppose that's a better guess than guessing it was Byron Saxton or something.

Note: My fanfic has Byron filming, fully clothed, and crying.

Byron doesn't have emotions. He's a robot that only gets powered on when it's time to do commentary.

Meanwhile attractive people are loving each other and I'm furious they're not loving me. I'm not gonna watch the videos but how was Brad's form? Was it as sturdy and controlled as his tight shirts make me believe it was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Push El Burrito posted:

Byron doesn't have emotions. He's a robot that only gets powered on when it's time to do commentary.

Meanwhile attractive people are loving each other and I'm furious they're not loving me. I'm not gonna watch the videos but how was Brad's form? Was it as sturdy and controlled as his tight shirts make me believe it was?

No all the sex was very boring, just up down up down. Maddox naked and peering into Paige and Xavier's crotches is pretty funny though.

Paige loves anal and facials too, good for her.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
What's John Cena's role in all this?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

To carry drunken Xavier to bed, tuck him in and lay next to him until morning.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Trying to imagine the poo poo Xavier's gonna get from Kofi and E about this though. Infinite supply of jokes.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I dunno how to embed twitter but I love JTG so made a screenshot:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
"She calls it the Paige Tap Out maggle!!"

*unzips pants*

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Barreft posted:

No all the sex was very boring, just up down up down. Maddox naked and peering into Paige and Xavier's crotches is pretty funny though.

Mods change my name to Disappointed by Superstar loving.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

most of the money you've ever handled in your life has had cum, cocaine, and poop on it

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Forceholy posted:

You can't even blame Xavier for this. Sexually adventurous goth girls are like nerd kryptonite.

There was a news story about this where the athletes ran out of condoms during their stay at the village. Athletes get around.

To be fair what else are they gonna do? Go out and get zika? Get eaten by roving hordes of wild dogs?

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

We're all made from cum.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

That is not true cum is sinful and terrible. We are made from storks.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Platypus Farm posted:

To be fair what else are they gonna do? Go out and get zika? Get eaten by roving hordes of wild dogs?
lie about getting mugged then flee to mexico

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Endorph posted:

lie about getting mugged then flee to mexico

Oh man, I'd almost forgotten about that. I wish big e would do that. Except instead of lying about being mugged, have sex with the mugger.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Endorph posted:

most of the money you've ever handled in your life has had cum, cocaine, and poop on it

only after I'm done with it

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Don't have sex with muggers they will leave right after it's done there is 0 cuddling.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've done it and a Good tip to do is right here: suck the vitamims out of every u.s. dollar bill until you learn to feel some of them emotions

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Is everyone in the thread just assuming that no one washed the belt after. Like, Paige just puts it away with dried up cum all over it and fans handling it the next day are all 'wow, the belt is kind of crusty' and she's all 'yeah that's just the gold plating heheheheh'

I mean she's pretty loving carny and all but come on

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

you can't wash off liquid shame

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Is everyone in the thread just assuming that no one washed the belt after. Like, Paige just puts it away with dried up cum all over it and fans handling it the next day are all 'wow, the belt is kind of crusty' and she's all 'yeah that's just the gold plating heheheheh'

I mean she's pretty loving carny and all but come on

whats the point of cumming on something if you're just going to wash it off

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Barreft posted:

I dunno how to embed twitter but I love JTG so made a screenshot:

Brooklyn Brooklyn

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bill Goldberg posted:

whats the point of cumming on something if you're just going to wash it off

cumpennies

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I was at the Raw house show in Syracuse last night and Woods didn't come out with the rest of New Day. Did this have to do with The Troubles?

Also, I got to watch a stage director have a nuclear loving meltdown because the giant Booty-Os box wouldn't fully inflate. It was awesome.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
How could it inflate? The magic just isn't there without Xavier.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
If this fucks up Xavier's career for some reason it's a travesty and I'll honestly drop WWE for good, like I'm not joking either.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

People are saying that the sex tapes could hurt Paige in the eyes of the WWE.

But don't they hate her anyway due to *alleged* cocaine stuff, and her relationship with Alberto etc.

And if it affects Xavier, then surely Kofi and E will quit in solidarity, (given they have said taht they will quit if/when New Day is broken up). And now they have New day "hosting" Wrestlemania, they wouldn't do anything to that team.

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

OldTennisCourt posted:

If this fucks up Xavier's career for some reason it's a travesty and I'll honestly drop WWE for good, like I'm not joking either.

Doubt that it would gently caress up his career. Vince will be impressed enough alone he bagged page, but to have maddox film them on top of things will only raise his stock further. Expect a decent singles push coming up.

Also, former champions keep their belts and new champions get a new copy. The cum belt is Paige's belt.

pigz fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Mar 19, 2017

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Platypus Farm posted:

I dunno, what do the devoutly religious athletes do?

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

How could it inflate? The magic just isn't there without Xavier.

It was beautiful, he flung his headset and clip board and jumped up and down a few times flapping his arms like a chicken while he was screaming. He kinda looked like Paul E. Dangerously, which was the real icing on the cake.

My daughter was bummed Woods didn't show because she thinks he's hysterical. I would hate to think the poor guy was too humiliated to do his thing or whatever.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
New Day Sucks and I hope they go off my TV and take Dean Ambrose with them.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Paulocaust posted:

New Day Sucks and I hope they go off my TV and take Dean Ambrose with them.

Is your gimmick having the most breathtakingly awful opinions about wrestling ever

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

pigz posted:

Also, former champions keep their belts and new champions get a new copy.

Does this mean Charlotte and Sasha have 50 belts apiece?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Does this mean Charlotte and Sasha have 50 belts apiece?

- yes

- they get a new copy of the belt to keep. The actual presented belt is the same belt for everyone unless there's a design change, so that belt stays in circulation. That travel belt is probably the one photographed here.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I can't imagine Asuka's thrilled with Paige right now.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OldTennisCourt posted:

Is your gimmick having the most breathtakingly awful opinions about wrestling ever

Dean Ambrose is so wacky! What's he gonna do next!!! Probably forget to sell a finisher and wrestle like sloppy poo poo but who knows!!!! (He's like the joker)

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

AsInHowe posted:

- yes

- they get a new copy of the belt to keep. The actual presented belt is the same belt for everyone unless there's a design change, so that belt stays in circulation. That travel belt is probably the one photographed here.

drat, that's a lot of cum!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Paulocaust posted:

Dean Ambrose is so wacky! What's he gonna do next!!! Probably forget to sell a finisher and wrestle like sloppy poo poo but who knows!!!! (He's like the joker)

what are you even babbling about

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

DangerDummy! posted:

I was at the Raw house show in Syracuse last night and Woods didn't come out with the rest of New Day. Did this have to do with The Troubles?

Also, I got to watch a stage director have a nuclear loving meltdown because the giant Booty-Os box wouldn't fully inflate. It was awesome.

He was at SXSW doing video game stuff for his YouTube

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Cumming on a championship belt is seen as good luck in some cultures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Paulocaust posted:

What's he gonna do next? Well, it involves the intercontinental title belt

• Locked thread