Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
lookin at hedrigalls rap sheet and im suddenly convinced his ironic desire for cat-alien cummies is not so ironic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

Anita Dickinme posted:

So I installed my super delux edition stuff and can't find the weapons or armor or even my pyjak. :saddowns: what do?

All the guns and poo poo are in a box in your room on the tempest. You get an email about the monkey thing. You don't seem to be able to punch the monkey thing, which is disappointing.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

cams posted:

people telling other people their opinion is objectively wrong while also accusing them of being super mad about it

to the people who have been playing the game and posting their experience, you're great. to all the people trying to win an opinion war about a video game, rethink your priorities in life.

looking forward to my day being over so i can go home and play.

arent you trying to win an opinion war about a video game

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Clawtopsy posted:

lookin at hedrigalls rap sheet and im suddenly convinced his ironic desire for cat-alien cummies is not so ironic

*raises paw*

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Milky Moor posted:

"looking forward to my day being over so i can go home and play."

but i didn't say i like it! i didn't say i like it! i'm looking forward to my day being over so i can go home and play the bad game!
yes i like the game, that is not what you whined about

now at the point where i think you have a legitimate reading comprehension or critical thinking deficiency, so i'm with you

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

cams posted:

now at the point where i think you have a legitimate reading comprehension or critical thinking deficiency, so i'm with you

if you like the game, why do you care if other people do or don't

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I don't WANT to hate this game but less than an hour in and I've already hit a game breaking bug...

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
god, just let people post whatever they want as long as it's not going off-topic.

you're such a nerd!!

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Clawtopsy posted:

Furst they came for the alien fuckers and I did not speak out —

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

For example, when I like something, I don't come into threads telling other people they are 'great' for liking it. This is because my self-esteem and self-actualisation isn't tied up with what media I consume and it doesn't matter to me if someone likes or does not like something I enjoy.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Milky Moor posted:

For example, when I like something, I don't come into threads telling other people they are 'great' for liking it. This is because my self-esteem and self-actualisation isn't tied up with what media I consume and it doesn't matter to me if someone likes or does not like something I enjoy.

Wow, what's it like being so broken?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Me when i see a cam post.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Okay, so it seems the game is shuffling you around to other planets at a consistent pace. Good to know, because the first two worlds are the kinds of environments I dislike the most in video games.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Hedrigall posted:

Wow, what's it like being so broken?

Imagine that sharp feeling you had when you found out you could not kiss Catflaps.

Now imagine that feeling for every second of every hour of every day.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Milky Moor posted:

lol yeah it is a lack of critical thinking skills, go argue with a tree

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

cams posted:

Turn your monitor on, cams.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Milky Moor posted:

Imagine that sharp feeling you had when you found out you could not kiss Catflaps.

grim

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Tired Moritz posted:

why can't I find any of his scenes on youtube? racism?
That's a logical guess. Remember people complained in the original Mass Effect thread that they couldn't make a white Shepard :shepface:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

cams posted:

hi

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

cams posted:

*wage-slaveishly sighs*

sir...this is a mcdonalds drivethrough

cams
Mar 28, 2003

eonwe posted:

arent you trying to win an opinion war about a video game
the people posting the most in this thread want to talk about video game reviews and post memes. i would like a thread where people talk about the video games they are playing. the fact that people are defending themselves because they want to just shitpost about a game they decided they hate is legit confusing to me. you are not adding anything at all. if you read reviews and decided you don't like the game, okay, but you have nothing further to add.

but, again, the majority of people on these forums like the meme shitposting stuff.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'm legitimately enjoying this here video game. I think if you like Dragon Age: Inquisition, you will probably like ME:A.

Is it full of respawning mobs you have to grind through?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

cams posted:

the people posting the most in this thread want to talk about video game reviews and post memes. i would like a thread where people talk about the video games they are playing. the fact that people are defending themselves because they want to just shitpost about a game they decided they hate is legit confusing to me. you are not adding anything at all. if you read reviews and decided you don't like the game, okay, but you have nothing further to add.

but, again, the majority of people on these forums like the meme shitposting stuff.

i played it and i said why i didnt like it

its funny to laugh at bad games, im sorry you dont understand that on this, the something awful forums dot com

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

Serf posted:

Okay, so it seems the game is shuffling you around to other planets at a consistent pace. Good to know, because the first two worlds are the kinds of environments I dislike the most in video games.

This kind of stupid Forbes article says the first two worlds are by far the worst, so hopefully things improve. I'm planning to just hit the main story points until I open up most of the worlds and then see if I want to do the side content.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

in cams' ideal Mass Effect Andromeda thread, it is just people posting "it is fun" over and over again until the sun burns out (he might also want people to talk about other video games they are playing, given that he talks about people liking multiple games in a single thread - this conflicts with many others who do not wish for ME:A to be compared to any game, even previous ME games)

invigorating discussion!!

Milkfred E. Moore fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Mar 22, 2017

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
I gotta say, something about the way the Tempest is laid out is super confusing to me--it' not a big ship but it turns in on itself

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Okay, apparently greyed out dialog can still change depending on the circumstances. Now to talk to everyone all the time. :ohdear:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Milky Moor posted:

Oh you're just talking about crippling depression! Pfft that's kids stuff

Anyway let's talk more about the Fun 2017 Game Mass Effect Andromeda

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Milky Moor posted:

in cams' ideal Mass Effect Andromeda thread, it is just people posting "it is fun" over and over again until the sun burns out (he might also want people to talk about other video games they are playing, given that he talks about multiple games in a single thread)

invigorating discussion!!
you are either ignorant of what i'm actually saying or are intentionally misrepresenting it so you can win an internet argument against yourself

aaaaa goons are boring scum just permaban me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Milky Moor posted:

"looking forward to my day being over so i can go home and play."

but i didn't say i like it! i didn't say i like it! i'm looking forward to my day being over so i can go home and play the bad game!

your posting is really bad and you come as being madder and more invested than any of the andromeda defenders

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Just had this infamous conversation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_-G5vE3vag

It is so loving BAD lmao

Like ... how did this make it into the game. Who edited this? Who loving spoke these lines? God, this is just the start - it's gonna be a wild ride.

Thanks to Lemon King for the graphics setting. I have a 1070 so I am gonna push this harder!!!

Lemon King posted:

If you have a beefy video card.
GstRender.TextureQuality 4
This is a DA:I setting but it works in ME:A given you Ultra+ texture quality.

e:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0854364/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t16

Zoe Telford

https://vimeo.com/194987538

It's not her fault. The directors of this game need to all be fired.

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Mar 22, 2017

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand

Anita Dickinme posted:

So I installed my super delux edition stuff and can't find the weapons or armor or even my pyjak. :saddowns: what do?
There's a terminal on your desk, in your room on the Tempest, next to SAM, that you have to click on to get this stuff.

Jive One
Sep 11, 2001

I've only just discovered the first aliens so I'm not very far in but so far liking the game. I'm going for a straight tech/engineer profile and I'm going to try and use the "logical" and "professional" dialogue options only(if that even matters). For those who are farther than I am are there opportunities to be an evil jerk like in previous Bioware games? It wouldn't seem realistic in the game's context but it would be a big deviation for Bioware to exclude their traditional evil choices.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
dont perma cams

he must suffer

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

RottenK posted:

your posting is really bad and you come as being madder and more invested than any of the andromeda defenders

I exist in a state of zen and speak only of the enlightenment granted to me. Did you buy me this avatar, my friend?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I want to play this game so I can contribute meaningfully to this discussion friends, but it's not out til tomorrow here and I can't pick it up until after work.

31 hours to go :S

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

cams posted:

you are either ignorant of what i'm actually saying or are intentionally misrepresenting it so you can win an internet argument against yourself

aaaaa goons are boring scum just permaban me

lol

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Milky Moor posted:

I exist in a state of zen and speak only of the enlightenment granted to me. Did you buy me this avatar, my friend?

lol how much of a pissy loser are you to immideately jump to this question

seriously you're really bad and you're making cams and his annoying gimmick look better in comparision just because he's near you

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

cams posted:

You are an insane whiny weirdo, why are you still posting in this thread instead of taking a valium and a nap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

RottenK posted:

lol how much of a pissy loser are you to immideately jump to this question

seriously you're really bad and you're making cams and his annoying gimmick look better in comparision just because he's near you

"immideately", "comparision"