Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

Low Desert Punk posted:

What kind of sad person has only went to 10 shows in 14 years of their miserable life

And why get a tattoo of them like its a massive number
It's a roadie tattoo, those are tours he worked... unless that's :thejoke:, in which case whoosh I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

I think it's inspired by a Bond movie
The Bond movie was called Octopussy not Octoanus though

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Heath posted:

Well, get on it

My plan is find a woman who I like first and then convince her to get it done.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
drat that was awful

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
It's a good butt tattoo

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Given the Jesus fish, I'm surprised there is only one "Christian" band on that list.

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me

cyberia posted:

There's another site like this, tattly, that some girl used to constantly try to guerilla market in the tattoo thread in YLLS. They're such garbage, ugh.

Also, that rear end-spider reminds me of a model, Daizha Morgann, who has octopus tentacles tattooed on her thighs and rear end. They're well done but very tasteless. Idk if she has the octopus beak tattooed around her rear end in a top hat though.

She was less model and more a Vegas stripper who needed something to stand out according to an interview I watched with her. Maybe she's moved into modeling since, though why not both? There's videos of her twerking and it's drat hypnotic. Either way I like it :shrug:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

BrigadierSensible posted:

Given the Jesus fish, I'm surprised there is only one "Christian" band on that list.

If it's not Creed why bother

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

From a few pages back, but did everyone miss the 'my beloved dog Hitler' part?

Tasteless Tattoos: my beloved dog Hitler

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Lucid Nonsense posted:

reminds me of an American Justice episode about this couple that murdered some people and then robbed/hid in a Hooters, and had two snakes named "HIV" and "Hitler"

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

No one who speaks German could be an evil man!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Lucid Nonsense posted:

The joke is so that you can say things like, "Hitler pissed on the rug again," or, "Hitler won't stop with the rancid Beggin' Strips farts," or "Hitler has an appointment to get neutered on Thursday."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

http://imgur.com/Il0l7g6:nws:

Shrimp on the Barbie

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Picnic Princess posted:

Shrimp on the Barbie

I am really glad you explained this because I was thinking it was a bizarrely specific fetish.

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

DumbparameciuM posted:

No way, that's a dudes back? Holy poo poo.

Good to hear back from you Derek, glad you're not in a bin in the back of a Nomads clubhouse or something, heh. I think you made the right call by not wandering in there after that, if only other people in your town had made the same call. Oh well. More lovely ink for the lovely ink gods I suppose.

Re imgur images, check the "BBCode" info on the "post reply" page, you're looking for the [ img]/[ timg] stuff. SA automatically appends the tags when you paste an imgur URL.

I am not a smart man.
I got some really, REALLY lovely phone pics of the place this last weekend when I was up there. Mostly of the really, REALLY lovely flash art in the window.
Yesterday I created an Iimgur account, loaded the pics up & off into the interwebs they went. Do I know where they are on imgur now? Did I incorrectly put in account details & passwords which I now can't reclaim? I also tried to paste the URL here but it kept saying it exceeded limits of something or other. loving technology.

According to my brother, the Nomads have nothing to do with the place because of how lovely it is. Dude must really suck when they DON'T molotov your workplace.
There's a big army training base in Singleton so that might be where his victims come from.

At work now. Might have a bit of a play with imgur when I get home.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Derek of the Andes posted:

Do I know where they are on imgur now? Did I incorrectly put in account details & passwords which I now can't reclaim?

Those are some deep Zen questions there mate.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I am really glad you explained this because I was thinking it was a bizarrely specific fetish.

I was guessing Prawn Star :shrug:

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

Psychobabble! posted:

She was less model and more a Vegas stripper who needed something to stand out according to an interview I watched with her. Maybe she's moved into modeling since, though why not both? There's videos of her twerking and it's drat hypnotic. Either way I like it :shrug:

How can you say this and not post a gif?!

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

ZombieJesus posted:

How can you say this and not post a gif?!

Of the interview?

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

So many small pastry tattoos. I never knew that was a thing.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

dpack_1 posted:

So many small pastry tattoos. I never knew that was a thing.

Pillsbur-doughboy-fucks-lil-debbie-tattoo.jpg

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Of the interview?

Yeah that's what we really wanna see!

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

"Hold up one second there, let me sign this for you so everyone knows who did this awesome BIC prison scratcher on you!"

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I'd bet money that's pen. Radical, dude!!

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Dunatelb

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Johnny Truant posted:

I'd bet money that's pen. Radical, dude!!

see, I was thinking like this was a comic con, and that the TMNT artist drew that real quick and then signed it, and then the dude was later going to get it tattooed which I guess some people are into, I don't know, but then I realized I had spent way to much time thinking about it

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Definitely more time than anyone involved in the creation of that thing.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

ladron posted:

see, I was thinking like this was a comic con, and that the TMNT artist drew that real quick and then signed it, and then the dude was later going to get it tattooed which I guess some people are into, I don't know, but then I realized I had spent way to much time thinking about it

This is fresh from my Facebook feed, when someone reshared a photo from high school. Dude 1 scribbled a Ninja Turtle on Dude 2 during English class and signed it so everyone knew it was him. Not a tattoo, but that art is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

My favorite part is the stick going through his throat.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Low Desert Punk posted:

This is fresh from my Facebook feed, when someone reshared a photo from high school. Dude 1 scribbled a Ninja Turtle on Dude 2 during English class and signed it so everyone knew it was him. Not a tattoo, but that art is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

My favorite part is the stick going through his throat.

thanks for sharing pictures of your wacky high school hijinx in the tattoo thread. sounds like it was a hoot.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Mother-daughter tattoos:

ricketyvickyt has a new favorite as of 16:11 on Mar 23, 2017

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
[quote="ricketyvickyt" post=""470620801"]
Mother-daughter tattoos:

[/quote]

Mommy is trying to pressure sever her thumb.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

There isn't a :rolleyes: big enough for this.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Thank you for the permanent red flag there lady.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

ricketyvickyt posted:

Mother-daughter tattoos:

Isn't the teacup supposed to be a boy?

Also it looks like to make teh tattoos line up properly, they need a really awkward angle. Otherwise mum has a teapot snotting out a rainbow, and her daughter has a cup with it's head on fire.

And I don't think I am teh only one irritated by the infinity/heart/Daughter(Mother) thing.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Field Mousepad posted:

There isn't a :rolleyes: big enough for this.

Just a roundabout way of saying she jacks off awhile lot

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:nws: I am sorry

e: :nws: sorry again

cash crab has a new favorite as of 06:38 on Mar 25, 2017

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

I...what?

Wow.

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

The oddest thing about the top one is the dudes feet. Like what the gently caress way to not even bother.

The bottom one is cool.