Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
I mean, on the other hand, you'd be able to save up for 5 dathenas :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

There we go, one Ra Dragon for me. The day after I max skill Myr. :v: Oh well, she's still really good and helpful.

I hope I have enough MP before D Athena appears though, I'm still gonna be 60 thousand short after the last gift.

e: good, I have a spare sopdet and enough quest light jewels and a bunch of light snowglobes. and py dungeons, and lots of pluses. All The Zeuses will take a bit longer

McDragon fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Mar 21, 2017

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
With the additional 100k MP this week I'm sorely tempted to just say gently caress everything and buy YomiDra or ShivaDra. The mats for their ult evos though. :stonk:

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Evil Fluffy posted:

With the additional 100k MP this week I'm sorely tempted to just say gently caress everything and buy YomiDra or ShivaDra. The mats for their ult evos though. :stonk:

Do you have the teamcomps to support either? Because if you have Yomidra's subs and cannot clear A1 DC yet then yes, you should absolutely buy Yomidra now over saving up for Dathena for later.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Evil Fluffy posted:

It's just a couple dozen gold keepers. The rest is easy.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
yomi dragon is a good sub for dark athena, at least

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Am I missing something in Noahdra or should basically any top team with any semblance of damage control and a shield be able to nuke it?

E: non-dark

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Sono posted:

Am I missing something in Noahdra or should basically any top team with any semblance of damage control and a shield be able to nuke it?

E: non-dark

random color absorbs and nasty threshold phases

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

fairlight posted:

I love that insane nephthys guy

:same:

He puts up good leads but always has Nephtys in slot too. What a post though

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Zoness posted:

but you need 10 so you can inherit dathenas on all of your dathenas!!!

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Dathena isn't inheritable.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Do you have the teamcomps to support either? Because if you have Yomidra's subs and cannot clear A1 DC yet then yes, you should absolutely buy Yomidra now over saving up for Dathena for later.

Going by guides for YomiDra, probably not. My only Haku is some holiday version and I don't have units like Akechi. PADherder should be to date with what I have, barring things like random chibi units.

https://www.padherder.com/user/Evilfluffy/monsters/

Hopefully it doesn't randomly murder your browser like it seems to do to mine.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

You can totally inherit her. At least check things before you say them.

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

Yes she is :ssh:
Please stop talking about things you don't know about.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Evil Fluffy posted:

Going by guides for YomiDra, probably not. My only Haku is some holiday version and I don't have units like Akechi. PADherder should be to date with what I have, barring things like random chibi units.

https://www.padherder.com/user/Evilfluffy/monsters/

Hopefully it doesn't randomly murder your browser like it seems to do to mine.

At a glance you have a really, really, really good Myr TPA team.

Kanna / Ariel / Saria / DQXQ should have no problem clearing A1 unless I'm missing something. You can inherit the 2nd DQXQ on Ariel.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Mar 21, 2017

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Kanna / Ariel / Saria / DQXQ should have no problem clearing A1 unless I'm missing something. You can inherit the 2nd DQXQ on Ariel.

well, 80% sbr for one thing.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

LibrarianCroaker posted:

well, 80% sbr for one thing.

80% works every time!*

EDIT: would the SBR badge work? You wouldn't be able to tank a Kali hit but with Kanna you shouldn't need to?

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Zoness posted:

More likely we'll see something like Dark Machine Athena! Only 2.25M mp!

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

This dumb sphinx dungeon is making it painfully clear that I'm garbage at using match plus cross heart leader skills (e: I'm aware Myr's only needs the hearts for the damage bonus, unlike Kaede). I can put together a crappy Myr carry team at least for getting her though.

Skip YomiDra with my current sub options though?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

boo_radley posted:

More likely we'll see something like Dark Machine Athena! Only 2.25M mp!

The next MP mon in the queue is light hera dragon. It will be sold as part of a set in JP with some extra goodies for 35 bucks or so but the dragon should become available for MP in a few months. It kinda sucks (when compared to D.Athena) so it won't be that expensive, I guess.

After that the (MP) sky is the limit!

trucutru fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 22, 2017

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
has lick the whisk ever been right about anything in the history of this thread

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Inherit Saria onto Ariel and use Awoken Amaterasu or Awoken Ra in that last slot imo.

Also you really want apoc and/or a friend myr with Lakechi

Evil Fluffy posted:

This dumb sphinx dungeon is making it painfully clear that I'm garbage at using match plus cross heart leader skills (e: I'm aware Myr's only needs the hearts for the damage bonus, unlike Kaede). I can put together a crappy Myr carry team at least for getting her though.

Skip YomiDra with my current sub options though?

Imo you're missing all of the most important cards that make Yomidra really click so I wouldn't go for it.

Zoness fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Mar 22, 2017

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
The worst part about running Kaede in the fixed ranking is how orb hungry she is and then you walk in on floor 1 with two greens and zero hearts on the board and gently caress.

You can't hit for poo poo without at least two green combos and even with the skyfall buff I'm getting hosed on at least one floor every run (especially after the skyfalls eat all those orbs I was trying to save). At least you're not required to heart cross the early floors but that just means you need even more greens.

It's pretty clear why the ideal Kaede team is supposed to system her though.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

My laptop broke over the weekend, I'm rank 62 now and this game has finally given me enough stamina to get myself in trouble. What am I meant to be doing to stop things one-shotting me on the first turn? (It just gave me some time limited evo dungeon thing and I got my absolute poo poo wrecked)

my team are these doofuses atm, I can give names if you want...

I guess this is my box sorted by rarity? There's some other idiots underneath but you probably don't want a million pictures of trash.

I tried syncing to your site thing but it said "your phone sucks why, change your android" and then gave up.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
Use Ronove as your lead, he's probably the best single starter in the game right now. Fill in with whatever for color coverage while you work on getting stones/more pulls.

Generally the only things people care about when asking for box contents is REM pulls, so just favorite those and sort by favorites (you should always favorite them to avoid selling/feeding by accident anyways). If you aren't sure which ones are REM, sort by MP value and favorite anything 3,000 MP or more.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
I've come back to PAD and have no idea what I'm doing anymore. I'm working with Biopanda (roommate), so I have a reliable multiplayer partner.

https://www.padherder.com/user/ValSA/

Need more goon friends, all mine left :(
Working on a Liu Bei/Zeus Dios system

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Nettle Soup posted:

My laptop broke over the weekend, I'm rank 62 now and this game has finally given me enough stamina to get myself in trouble. What am I meant to be doing to stop things one-shotting me on the first turn? (It just gave me some time limited evo dungeon thing and I got my absolute poo poo wrecked)

I guess this is my box sorted by rarity? There's some other idiots underneath but you probably don't want a million pictures of trash.

I tried syncing to your site thing but it said "your phone sucks why, change your android" and then gave up.

Don't pull on the Chibi REM any more, it's garbage. Save gems for godfests.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
This ranking dungeons is such bullshit. Green orbs literally do not exist.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

SweetJahasus posted:

This ranking dungeons is such bullshit. Green orbs literally do not exist.

Actually I have the opposite problem. I'm getting constant green orb drop. In group of 3s. For ridiculous sky falls. That leave no me no green orbs.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

80% works every time!*

EDIT: would the SBR badge work? You wouldn't be able to tank a Kali hit but with Kanna you shouldn't need to?

Im gonna doubt that a guy who can't clear a1 has been able to get a sub 10% ranking on a ranking dungeon.

Also badges don't apply to dc a1 anyways.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Im gonna doubt that a guy who can't clear a1 has been able to get a sub 10% ranking on a ranking dungeon.

Hey, I have a crown and no A1 clear!

...because I just never bothered doing it :shobon:

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

The smug superiority of someone who can't get a single crown then writes it off as being too RNG bullshit.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Actually I have the opposite problem. I'm getting constant green orb drop. In group of 3s. For ridiculous sky falls. That leave no me no green orbs.

Yes, those are about the only skyfall orbs that I get. I'll end floors with 5-6 green matches just by virtue of bullshit skyfalls (even fixing my board so I won't have any skyfalls purposefully initiated).

fairlight
May 18, 2007

This is a dungeon where skyfall combos help your score right? I remember reading that in (longer?) dungeons the time loss isn't worth the higher combo count

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

gently caress that huskies court is slick as hell.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

fairlight posted:

This is a dungeon where skyfall combos help your score right? I remember reading that in (longer?) dungeons the time loss isn't worth the higher combo count
It has to get to something like eight floors before it's worse in terms of points. Skyfalls here good.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

dragon enthusiast posted:

has lick the whisk ever been right about anything in the history of this thread

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

I hate doing DC solo anyways, because it denies me a badge and forces me to use ~*$ the popular meta $*~ leaders. I wanna run things other than DAthena, yannow?

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Nettle Soup posted:

1) Ronove is your leader, just make sure you have one of each color.
2) Favorite all your Rare Eggs, Chibi Eggs, and anything farmable you might want to use on a team. This will prevent you from accidentally feeding them.
3) Get into the Discord channel and chat with us there and we can coop to help you get evolution materials and farmable dudes that will make things easier
4) Go to https://www.padherder.com and put in only the important ones (not the trash), so you can share your padherder link

Valicious posted:

I've come back to PAD and have no idea what I'm doing anymore. I'm working with Biopanda (roommate), so I have a reliable multiplayer partner.

https://www.padherder.com/user/ValSA/

Need more goon friends, all mine left :(
Working on a Liu Bei/Zeus Dios system

1) Welcome back
2) Your best teams:
-RevoRa+DKali/Indra/AIsis/MaedaKeiji
-ALB+Dios/Dios/Dios/Flex
-Vishnu+Kaede/GValk/Ishida/RSusano
-Kaede+Vishnu/Ishida/RSusano/Flex
3) Get into the Discord channel and chat and coop with people to get started again, both of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Fair enough! Thanks! Will come in tomorrow.

I only did one roll of the chibi machine, it gave me that big headed light chick. I guess I was lucky to get in during the godfest thing

• Locked thread