Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
if you could post a graph correlating Jacked Muscles Wow with Cold Piss i'd be convinced thank you in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Foul Fowl posted:

it seems like all the guys someone says is probably taking steroids due to unreal muscles or suddenly becoming large men turn out to take steroids, i'd be actually interested to see how many examples to the contrary there are

Remember when Frank Mir gained 40lbs in 6 months to get smashed by Brock and Carwin and nobody bat an eye because they were too busy drooling over Ubereem?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Foul Fowl posted:

has someone who everyone thought was on steroids eventually turned out to not be on steroids? cyborg, overeem, brock, palhares, lombard, yoel, etc. etc.

None of those guys were on steroids.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Work Friend Keven posted:

None of those guys were on steroids.

Overeem was absolutely, 100% on steroids. He admitted it, he said he was given some anti inflammatory drugs that had anabolic steroids as part of the treatment, just that he didn't know it was in there. Fair play to him, maybe he did gently caress up, and it was an actual accident, but he definitely took steroids.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Remember when Frank Mir gained 40lbs in 6 months to get smashed by Brock and Carwin and nobody bat an eye because they were too busy drooling over Ubereem?

i can't believe mir didn't pop he got huge in like two weeks

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Memento posted:

Overeem was absolutely, 100% on steroids. He admitted it, he said he was given some anti inflammatory drugs that had anabolic steroids as part of the treatment, just that he didn't know it was in there. Fair play to him, maybe he did gently caress up, and it was an actual accident, but he definitely took steroids.

Ah, let me clarify: none of these men ever took performance enchancing drugs or cheated knowingly, and there is absolutely no proof to the contrary.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Foul Fowl posted:

i can't believe mir didn't pop he got huge in like two weeks

It's legal to cheat as long as you lose anyways, because it's funny.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Rockhold is asking to fight werdum and go up to heavy weight.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i'm always amazed ryan bader never tested positive since he looks like chris redfield from resident evil 5

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

BlindSite posted:

Rockhold is asking to fight werdum and go up to heavy weight.

Interesting

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Memento posted:

Somehow this is actually true as relates to drugs; it certainly isn't true in any other aspect of Yoel's entire loving career. He was being penalised for stalling back when he was wrestling for Cuba for fucks' sake.

Thats a healthy kind of cheating that i can respect

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Foul Fowl posted:

it seems like all the guys someone says is probably taking steroids due to unreal muscles or suddenly becoming large men turn out to take steroids, i'd be actually interested to see how many examples to the contrary there are

tim kennedy is 1 example

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

I.N.R.I posted:

tim kennedy is 1 example

As the thread's pro-athlete, do you think the IV ban has much significance?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Did I just see that BJ Penn is fighting again?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Memento posted:

Did I just see that BJ Penn is fighting again?

he is scheduled to appear in the octagon against dennis siver, so I'm really not too worried for his safety

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Gay Horney posted:

dennis siver

Oh that's probably about fine then.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Gay Horney posted:

he is scheduled to appear in the octagon against dennis siver, so I'm really not too worried for his safety

3 minute rounds
No elbows
No knees (bent)

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Did I just see that Dennis Siver is fighting again?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i wish bj achieved his potential when he was younger so he could stop this embarrassing display. you were the lw and ww champion bj. you did alright. go away.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Li Jingliang cut :(

Man, the Chinese fighters get no slack

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ironic Twist posted:

Li Jingliang cut :(

Man, the Chinese fighters get no slack

It's OK, they've been competing in MMA for over 5000 years. Records prove it.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Anyone who went on a losing streak starting 2016 is a steroid cheat :goonsay:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/844679084038918151

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

make rockhold fight JDS lol

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I hope Siver wins

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It was funny at the time, but I think his severe owning at the hand of Michael Bisping might just have hosed him up.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Going from 185 straight to hw is pretty nuts

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Werdum's not a small heavy either, even if he's not cutting to 265. I'd be concerned if the UFC actually allowed that fight to happen.

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
I hope it does

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Google Butt posted:

Going from 185 straight to hw is pretty nuts

He is loving massive for a mw but yeah it's still a huge jump to werdum.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Just not cutting he will have 20lbs on him, add in a few weeks of eating without a care for making said cut, he'll be a heavy weight easily. The heavyweight lifestyle is a lazy one for many.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Fat Rockhold sounds awesome, I don't know if it would be successful, but I'd like to see it. Particularly against the fat bad fighters.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Rockhold has mentioned before that 205 might be a better weight class for him. Apparently that's his walking around weight and when he spars with 205ers in the gym he feels the extra weight helps his wrestling and he's still much faster than them.
Werdum is pretty lean at 240, I just can't see how Luke would be able to handle him with that big a difference.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

They are the same height and reach, maybe spending so much time with DC and Cain has him thinking he won't be physically disadvantaged. I can't recall him being bullied by anyone, but agreed, his frame doesn't lend itself well to an extra 40 pounds or so.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I don't know if it's a bad idea or not but now I really want to see that fight.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Opal posted:

I hope it does

Same. I hope he gets his rear end bat.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I don't know if it's a bad idea or not but now I really want to see that fight.

It will at least be less one-sided than CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Rockhold would win.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
lol werdum owned cain so hard his buddy wants to fight him now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Dogbrisket posted:

Weidman's record also show him as unbeaten until December 2015, with his last fight before that being his win over Vitor in May of 2015. I wonder what changed between may and December of 2015???

Also the eyeball test doesn't lie, look at pics of him before and after those dates.

Weidman took fights on short notice which it has been suggested it is not something roiders normally do. The IV ban is as likely a culprit.

• Locked thread