Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
Henry's such a disappointment.even when you get a fruit dragon you know right away what you've got. With Henry and the other Garbo collabos there's a moment where you're like" well maybe this is a good thing???"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

DACK FAYDEN posted:

They remove cheaters to some degree, that's the only explanation I've heard for the delay so I'd believe it is literally two Japanese dudes in a room manually reviewing suspicious scores.

Japanese_game_development.txt

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

I am hella PEEVED posted:

I'm new to PAD, been playing for about 2 weeks, is there a particular day of this godfest I should use my pulls on? I don't care too much about min maxing, but if one day is way better than the other I'd prefer not to mess something that easy up. I was thinking half one day half the other?

I'd recommend rolling tomorrow, for the Wisdom Kings - Acala (the Green one) is one of the best starters and endgame mons in the game right now, and Vajrayaksa (the Light one) and Vajrabhairava (the Dark one) are both solid starter leaders as well. Plus, there's a better selection of Godfest-exclusive mons tomorrow (particularly the Kalis and the Norns).

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
I don't know if I'd call acala a good starter since she probably wants some fingers on her team to really feal comfortable but she is really fun to play.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Zoness posted:

I don't know if I'd call acala a good starter since she probably wants some fingers on her team to really feal comfortable but she is really fun to play.

Well, for early game stuff, you really only need to match one cross (if even that). And once you evo Acala, hey, that's three fingers right there.

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug

madstrike posted:

New DMeta looking pretty gooood, doesn't even need rows (just RevoHaku :allears: )

Revo Haku is so good, thanks to her new 7-combo awakening. People are putting her on all kinds of teams - the most popular Kushinada team is just multiple copies of Haku now.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
What are the go to challenge teams now? All ALB?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

isndl posted:

Check to see if you have one lying around as a quest reward? I left mine unclaimed for exactly this sort of situation, not that I ever remember that when it comes time to use it. :downs:

Forgot about quest rewards, however it looks like I only have a super gold king dragon as a reward there. Got about half a dozen extreme metal kings sitting there though. Looks like I just have to wait until Monday.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

What the hell do I do with 4 Gadius and 4 Saria?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

inherit 2 of them on top of the other 2

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
So how do you skill up Ronia these days? Wait for an evo mat to cycle to her ability since the ronia tama looks annoying as hell to bother with and Pys are better spent elsewhere?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Pulled like five more times, got a Sharon and a third Saria and a bunch of dupe garbage. Last few godfests have been utter trash for me :(

Evil Fluffy posted:

So how do you skill up Ronia these days? Wait for an evo mat to cycle to her ability since the ronia tama looks annoying as hell to bother with and Pys are better spent elsewhere?

Pretty much ronia tama. They're unlikely to come back into the rotation now that they have dedicated skillup monsters. Mion Descended isn't that bad!

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Oh thank goodness. Garbage pulls all weekend, and on my last one, I got my first Ilm. Feeling goooooood

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

vajrabhairava and... salamander :rolldice:

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Decided to roll for the hell of it:

Trailokyavijaya

Nice, probably one of the better rolls I could've gotten from this Godfest. That active will come in handy someday.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Cinderella red riding hood and balboa. drat, game. What did I do to you?

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR
The dark athena dungeon thing being a year away at padx is the worst april fools joke ever. I hope :smithicide:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Munkaboo posted:

What are the go to challenge teams now? All ALB?
ALB doesn't actually synergize that well with himself because his active only changes dark/heal, you'd want ALB lead with a bunch of better orb changers.

(I use Ilm and go all-Ilm which does work, but that's not an option since you asked about ALB)

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
Woot. Got an Urd for my Krishna team!

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
Rolled once and... Eschamali!

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

Did two rolls (because I only have 16 stones total...)
Got Hatsume and Sheria Roots. Looked up more on Roots, and it looks like I lucked out?
Already got Orochi, Susano, and Indra too. Now I *really* need to focus on actually awakening all these characters. I also have the regular Sherias, which I guess looks like a decent sub? Maybe?

Working on clearing Tengu so I can get the two I need for awakenings (I have 1 already, and Goemon for susano). Is there a decent way to get the stupid trophy orbs besides hoping the PAL machine is nice?

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

ZarathustraFollower posted:

Did two rolls (because I only have 16 stones total...)
Got Hatsume and Sheria Roots. Looked up more on Roots, and it looks like I lucked out?
Already got Orochi, Susano, and Indra too. Now I *really* need to focus on actually awakening all these characters. I also have the regular Sherias, which I guess looks like a decent sub? Maybe?

Working on clearing Tengu so I can get the two I need for awakenings (I have 1 already, and Goemon for susano). Is there a decent way to get the stupid trophy orbs besides hoping the PAL machine is nice?

The spirit orb dungeon seems to run once a week now. You can get 3 random orbs from it. Co op with a friend and orb your poo poo into oblivion.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
For anyone who still needs, I can now officially run the 'Mantastic' RevoRa carry: https://mantasticpad.com/2016/12/26/reincarnated-ra-farming-machine-zeus-guide/

You need a healthy number of +eggs on your Orochi and RRa, and your gravity needs to be up on the boss floor, but otherwise it's available to all goons now.

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Lkali #3 was the only thing to write home about today; kind of a bummer since I don't really need the inherits and lack the makeup for any good teams, which are all sort of expired, anyway.

E. Scrounged up another roll, Lkali #4. What the gently caress, game.

Jeff Goldblum fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Apr 1, 2017

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I got Zweihander, GZL #2 and Acala. Not bad.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Evil Fluffy posted:

Definitely wait for the Evo mat to cycle. I skilled mine all off fruits or some poo poo. Unless you can farm arena 1 then do whatever.

Munkaboo posted:

Woot. Got an Urd for my Krishna team!

Nice I finally rolled my white whale that is Sanada for my Krishna team too. I didn't see any sweet new fire leads in all the JP news so I guess I'll go ahead and egg my Krishna team.

Rascyc fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Apr 1, 2017

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Pair of rolls got me Sumire and Laila.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Sharon.

I guess I can't be too mad because I didn't have a row-making active for ALB.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I really wish there were a sell all button

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Sharon.

I guess I can't be too mad because I didn't have a row-making active for ALB.

what does alb need with a water row? wouldn't you want leeza for that?

Read
Dec 21, 2010

I wish I could set filters to autosell trash, but sell all would be nice too. Auto-favouriting REM is a feature that seems like an obvious oversight too.

Rolled twice, only once in the GF since it's pretty bad and once with the "one time bargain" machine.

Got Vajrayaksa and Lumiel

Lumiel seems okay, 3 TPAs and not awful attack + she's useful for buttoning. Vajrayaksa seems like garbage.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Manatee Cannon posted:

what does alb need with a water row? wouldn't you want leeza for that?
Dios+nongreen row-making active is the brainless way to get past combo shields if you're speedfarming. I haven't missed it because I have both Gronia and Avalon Drake, and even in the row category Vaan would be better because he makes two rows, but it's a thing that I haven't had access to and now I do and I could see it being useful and at least it's not another loving PAD self-collab mon :shobon:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ah ok, I don't have alb myself so idk how his team building works

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
Did a courtesy roll today, Sleeping Beauty. Good for inheriting right?
My roommate did a courtesy roll both days. Saravasti both times lol

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

did another couple rolls because I have no self control and got a third snow white and... gan ning? I had to look him up, but hey a 6* that removes orb lock and has a double board change is pretty nice imo. tho idk what I'd actually use a fire/water orb change for

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.
Tsubaki #2
Carat
Mori #2
Gremory

Well, I'm not gonna complain about those results, all things considered.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Manatee Cannon posted:

did another couple rolls because I have no self control and got a third snow white and... gan ning? I had to look him up, but hey a 6* that removes orb lock and has a double board change is pretty nice imo. tho idk what I'd actually use a fire/water orb change for

Gan Ning looks like a stellar Hermes/SQ sub.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I've just started on this game. Leader is Vajrabhairava and ID is 374,723,478. Really liking the difference from other match 3 games so far.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

LuciferMorningstar posted:

Gan Ning looks like a stellar Hermes/SQ sub.

unfortunately I don't have sq and hermes is on my other account. I'll keep them in mind if I get them tho, thanks

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Notable pulls this godfest.

1. D.Meta. My first, glad to have a new 6 star in my box even without a use for her.
2. Fenrir Viz. Spoke to soon I guess, does this guy have any value besides 50k MP? I haven't been keeping up like I used to but I assume the jammer "meta' is still garbage.
3. Gan Ning. I don't know much about 3k 2 pulls but he's new at least.
4. 2x Vajrayaksa. Ok

The other 5 or so pulls were dupes or silvers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Dios+nongreen row-making active is the brainless way to get past combo shields if you're speedfarming. I haven't missed it because I have both Gronia and Avalon Drake, and even in the row category Vaan would be better because he makes two rows, but it's a thing that I haven't had access to and now I do and I could see it being useful and at least it's not another loving PAD self-collab mon :shobon:

Unless you're/your partner is bringing a top row maker, you're only going to get a 4 combo board with a single row maker. You might as well bring Myr instead for the guaranteed 2 row 5 combo board she can make.