Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Get yourself a sweet potato and chop it up for ease of blending
Chop up an apple too
A banana
Some carrot
A stick of cinnammon
Blend with unsweetened almond milk, adding each ingredient after proper blending of the last
Also add all of your rum!

Braun Strowman will amaze us with another feat of uncanny strength as he flips on his side an injured Roman Reigns for a sponge bath, also administered by Braun Stroman

Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch continue their storied rivalry as they promo against each other once again using only angry vulture squawks and Banjo Kazooie noises respectively

We'll find out if Doctor Gonzo has finally gotten a job the lazy prick

And we'll further flesh out the House of Horrors match that's coming up on Payback that is shaping up to be the scarriest one yet, for within this House of Horrors is said to contain a Bray Wyatt match!

Kevin Steen is gonna talk like a fat rear end in a top hat to AJ Styles

And then on 205 Live, can Jack Gallagher slam the one hundred and ten pound TJ Perkins? And will we see Cedric Alexander again soon cuz he's real good what the gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I'm watching Smackdown right now. Wwe Smackdown vs Raw video game fights on YouTube that is. Preparing my mind and body for a wonderful evening with WWE.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dont drink so i wont be having any rum

also is there a super early pre-show or is this one of those 'gotta be first' things

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

with two hours ago we have time to RP out a big battle royale before things get going

I come out to the ring to my entrance music, "Wolf Like Me" by TV on the Radio. I roll onto the mat and salute the crowd

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

i dont drink so i wont be having any rum

also is there a super early pre-show or is this one of those 'gotta be first' things

You would then be using all of your rum!

It's not a competition thing I just like to post is all.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

RacistGuidingLight posted:

You would then be using all of your rum!

It's not a competition thing I just like to post is all.

I throw RacistGuidingLight over the top rope while he's distracted posting at the other guy

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I come out to the ring to my entrance music, "Gymnopédie No.1" and act kinda like Mankind except handsome and sexy and much sleepier

I eye my opponents and yawn, then crawl to the corner and munch on some gummy bears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i come out to cut a promo and i say "rovert," and the crowd cheers my name and gnashes their teeth and rends their hair

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The more I think about the Smackdown roster the more I want to try to get Battleground tickets on Saturday

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Bill Goldberg posted:

i come out to cut a promo and i say "rovert," and the crowd cheers my name and gnashes their teeth and rends their hair

I hold the top rope down as Pink Hater Boy here goes tumbling over like a friggin loser and his tights rip and everyone can see his lovely penis.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I Stand in the ring after i come to the Ring and say, "my catchphrase" called mmm bauby. the crowd starts chanting the lyrics to a different song all at once. every person is singing a different song from every other human around them. i start sweating a lot

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i'll just see myself out

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i consider sucking the bad penis but i feel unsure about risking the rumored illness of 'cummy gummy tummy'

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

suddenly in the ring I start levitating off the mat inside of the ring. I am Heightening at a pace of 1 centimeter per 0.258 seconds. i start trying to "grapple" the air over and over for some reason, in the ring, but above The ring. my form clips through the ceiling of the arena and I successfully die.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

jerusalem please make this the new forum title immediately

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cavauro posted:

suddenly in the ring I start levitating off the mat inside of the ring. I am Heightening at a pace of 1 centimeter per 0.258 seconds. i start trying to "grapple" the air over and over for some reason, in the ring, but above The ring. my form clips through the ceiling of the arena and I successfully die.

"Your taste in erotic Japanese visual novels is garbage, and now, so are you!", I yell, as I gently close the lid over your head.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I am down like a clown to join the BAD PEN 15 CLUB.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i throw bill goldberg over the top rope and everyone else in the ring clears as i turn around and stare the next poster in the eye..... the crowd goes wild, recognizing the tension and buildup between me and the next poster

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

its not going to take care of itself

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i accidentally drink RGL's drink instead of my own and suddenly begin drunken boxing

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bill Goldberg posted:

its not going to take care of itself

you - what? YOU!?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

inside of the closed toilet my dead ghost starts raising hell. It is rapidly quoting jim Ross throughout the years in a devil may care style. "He's tougher than a two-dollar steak!," yells the apparition which now solely represents my being.

"Business is about to pick up!," my ghost hollers fairly loud but not too bad, and that business is inside the ring.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

That DICK! posted:

you - what? YOU!?

yes, it's been me the entire time. that person you threw out of the ring was actually rovert dressed up like me

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
running into the thread: Gas.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

teams up with my nemesis bill goldberg to double clothesline doctorgonzo out of the ring IMMEDIATELY, a record elimination

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Rome or Deadwood, which is the better show?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

OldTennisCourt posted:

[breaking kayfabe] it's deadwood.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OldTennisCourt posted:

westworld

I enter as my second personality: Soothing Vapors-

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I enter the ring. it can't be! I'm actually deceased CMLL wrestler Thunder, back from the grave and looking to embark on a heart-pounding thrill ride of incredible proportions right here in Omaha, Nebraska

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Hey guys is Smackdown Live! on yet

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
It's still an hour yet I am prepared to Smack Down.

BTW they made me do an episode of Chrisley for work, the whole thing, so be excited for an episode where he has to become a waiter in his own home because he's offended his wife by having her do things for his mom on mother's day!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

they made you do what? what is your job

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he did the episode.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
One of my jobs is I write closed-captioning for TV as well as behind-the-scenes footage that the sound guys and producers use (but isn't meant for airing). Sometimes also random other stuff like research for books or general interviews or w/e.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

here's a closed caption for you: That DICK! rules

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I mean, that seems like something Todd Chrisley would say

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
There was one line that was just said in such a way that I think they "get" that people think he's gay and play into it, having never seen a full episode before. It was about how milk is full of hormones and then he said how he loves hormones and they're great.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
that was a great smackdown we all just finished watching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm ready to post.

• Locked thread