Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'll be *around*.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

wins32767 posted:

##vote Keane

Wins, if able to do so, empty quote this post, or change your vote to someone else then back to Keane to confirm that something happened other than wildly uncharacteristic play from you.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I'll be asleep as usual so I'm going to work on my reads now and place a vote before going to bed.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Hey Birdstrike? Are you bored? It feels like you're bored with the lack of progress you're making.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Tired Moritz posted:

I deffo didn't get any order. Might be more than one doc?

I said this once, but I'm repeating it as I go along. There very well might be.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

They both ignored me. As I said earlier today, "No one listens to me." It was supposed to be wink to them, to let them know it's me the boss. But here we are and I've told you guys everything so so much for subtlety.

There could be more than one doctor. My PM definitely goes out of the way to say A cop and A doctor.

Even if the Cop were a variation that always got scum or whatever I thought it'd be good to try to let them know I was the Boss (via the breadcrumbs) and that I was confirmed town for them. Considering the heat I drew/draw it wouldn't be a bad idea to have someone in my corner either.

Hmm...this is interesting.

I am actually a little surprised that the cop would ignore the order. After all, they didn't know who it was coming from and you were the vote leader for most of the day.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

They honestly could just be both scum cop and scum doc for all I know. There doesn't seem to be any consequences for ignoring me, as far as I can tell. Or maybe the benefit is that I get a boon as I did today? Who knows.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Just as a heads up this weekend from around 10 am Saturday (my GMT+1) to about Monday 10 pm, I'm going to be gone. I can try to follow by phone, but that won't really work so well. I've let Ecco know and they're fine with it and I won't be replaced, but I will just be lurking those days for the most part. Sorry about having forgotten about that trip.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Hey Spoonsy can you please share some opinions on things as they stand because you have absolutely none.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The spoonsy thing is something I would be willing to return to, I even pointed out that issue during day 1.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Hey Spoonsy can you please share some opinions on things as they stand because you have absolutely none.

There's actually a whole lot of people who need to share some opinions. Here's the current post count:

quote:

Moatillata 108
100YrsofAttitude 93
Birdstrike 84
this is a stickup 71
Tired Moritz 66
TMMadman 52
tpink 49
Pinterest Mom 48
Somberbrero 47
gif Probst 35
Samfucius 34
Quandary 33
Max 33
EccoRaven 32
Murmur Twin 31
Kashuno 29
Uranium Phoenix 28
CCKeane 27
Ernie. 18
KhyrosFinalCut 17
Tobbs Gnawed 15
Spoonsy 14
wins32767 14
Mithross 10
The Lord of Hats 9

The people in italics are dead. Basically anyone under the bolded Ecco needs to talk more. Although I will give Uranium and KFC somewhat of a small break because their posts have generally had good content. I'm not sure what's up with Kash, but also like to see a bit more from him. I do think it's kind of weird that Tobbs isn't posting a lot right now.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
how the gently caress did I get into the top 5

shame, shame. everyone below me is scum

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

that you breadcrumbed it 'obviously' and called that out without explicitly claiming was an anti-town move. if one scum figures it out, they all know it, but the same is not true for town.

i have a guess but i don't know for sure.

What was your guess?

Latest thoughts:

uranium you seem focused on Tpink, which is fine and all, but is there anyone else that's piqued your curiosity? You have good thought processes.

Now I'd vote in no necessary order:

Out of our lurkier players I'd vote Gif Probst for hardly having any presence and Max who is laying down votes with no reasoning and disappearing. I don't much care for the others but I can't really judge them all that well. The reasons I have for these two aren't great as it is.

Otherwise, Quandary has made two relative town calls on Hats and myself. His case on Moritz is ok, since Moritz hasn't been playing great, but Moritz has also claimed Doc. So it's a weird thing to chase after.

Also, I don't know about Somber. The don't really seem to care about who died N1, but at the same time yesterday's mess still hangs over me like a cloud of shame. I'm not opposed (there's very few people I'd rather not vote altogether), but not really convinced.

In light of that ##vote Quandary

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I think I've hit a saturation point with mafia games at the moment, so this is going to be my last one for a while. That combined with it being a big game is just making me feel like doing hot takes atm. I'll probably focus down on people once the field is cleared a bit, or I'm murdered to death.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Max posted:

I think I've hit a saturation point with mafia games at the moment, so this is going to be my last one for a while. That combined with it being a big game is just making me feel like doing hot takes atm. I'll probably focus down on people once the field is cleared a bit, or I'm murdered to death.

That's fair. Can you at least do your hot takes with a one line explanation for the slow ones like me that don't get unsaid hints? Like "vote Jerkface because they're clearly lying". And then go off and do your thing. With at least that bit of reasoning we can try to figure out why Jerkface is one bad dude.

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

uranium you seem focused on Tpink, which is fine and all, but is there anyone else that's piqued your curiosity? You have good thought processes.
There's actually a huge list of people I'd be willing to vote. Initially, I tried to keep my list of suspicious players down to 5-8, estimating there'd be about that many anti-town roles in the game, but as things currently stand:

Scum:
-Lord of Hats, who is obviously not town aligned and should be lynched
-tpink, for lurking, no content, fake content, and possible extra knowledge
-Mithross, who is dead, I think may have been scum, due to fake content and low contribution
-Tired Moritz, whose cases seem like fake content, posts a lot but says little, and seems to be pushing the idea that Queen-aligned = pro-town with no evidence
-Kashuno, who lurked d1, contributions seems sparse, and pinged me as having extra knowledge
-its me glenda/gif Probst, mostly for low content and a few posts about hats
-Quandry, mostly for lurking, low content, but has admitted to not reading the thread closely
-Spoonsy, for lurking and low content
-CCKeane, again for the same

There's a few others I'm on the fence about, but I would lynch any of those people today.

Mostly, I've been waiting to see if Lord of Hats explains anything. At this point, though, I think we should lynch them; a pro-town faction would have said as much, and it's quite possible they're only 1-shot execute-proof.
##Vote Lord of Hats
This vote stays on until they fullclaim their alignment win condition.

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

TMMadman posted:

There's actually a whole lot of people who need to share some opinions. Here's the current post count:

The people in italics are dead. Basically anyone under the bolded Ecco needs to talk more. Although I will give Uranium and KFC somewhat of a small break because their posts have generally had good content. I'm not sure what's up with Kash, but also like to see a bit more from him. I do think it's kind of weird that Tobbs isn't posting a lot right now.
Post-count alone isn't the only indication of lurking. A lot of the people above the list have made many posts, but the posts have said essentially nothing. Dare I say.... content lurking???

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I still want to know what Birdstrike did last night that he regrets. That just doesn't right to me.

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

Uranium Phoenix posted:

Post-count alone isn't the only indication of lurking. A lot of the people above the list have made many posts, but the posts have said essentially nothing. Dare I say.... content lurking???
Though I've forgotten about some of the people in the game they've posted so little. I'd lynch wins, Tobbs, KFC and Ernie based on post-count alone.

Seriously, for the amount of posts this thread has, I feel like I've got nothing to go on because people post often but say little. It feels like very few people are doing anything to genuinely find scum and convince other people to vote for them. Is there a reason the short-shitpost style of Mafia became so popular? Because it's easy? People don't really want to play the game they signed up for? I don't think it helps win games for town.

I actually entered this game with the goal of not talking about lurking at all, since one of the reasons I left was I felt the asymmetric effort I was willing to put in games versus, say, half the players just didn't make the game fun anymore. It felt like 70% of my games I was just yelling at lurkers to post so that there was any sort of content to go off of, and people didn't actually give a poo poo about playing the games; they liked the idea of playing mafia, but not actually playing mafia. Sadly, it seems that's gotten worse.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Christ I'm under the mod. I'm ashamed.

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

Spoonsy posted:

I still want to know what Birdstrike did last night that he regrets. That just doesn't right to me.
No, you don't get to post excuses. Post a case.

Birdstrike is not a good vote.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

lord of hats peacing out for a whole day is really crappy

##vote wins32767

he's not even playing the game, he's just tunneling on keane the whole time

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

Kashuno posted:

Christ I'm under the mod. I'm ashamed.
This is the exact kind of post I'm talking about, that leads to increased post count but no actual game content. Post a case.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Uranium Phoenix posted:

No, you don't get to post excuses. Post a case.

Birdstrike is not a good vote.

I'm sorry for reacting to a comment that someone made where they explicitly halfhazardly said they did something "regretful" the previous evening. It alone isn't enough to get me to vote for him at this moment, but I still would like further clarification as to what that otherwise off-color comment meant.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I still like Kash's plan. We don't know what Queen-Aligned necessarily means, if we get another one and we can figure out that it's scum then it's fine. If we get a flip that's mafia-aligned, we know the two aren't related. If it's a threat to scum, they'd probably work on eliminating it anyway.

I think Lords is a red-herring is my point, and one we can safely ignore.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

queen-aligned is as much a problem to scum as they are to us right now. :shrug:

let them be

on the other hand, let's kill wins or moat

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
bitch, my cases aren't fake!! I put 100% into all my posts, just call them lovely instead.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Always vote moat.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I am a bit confused about hatlord:

A. Not posting at all even after being found at least 1-shot lynchproof
B. Not getting replaced

Also, we're members of a corporation and apparently the Queen is getting into our business all incognito-like? I think it's highly likely that she's 3P rather than scum since she's just Queen aligned.

My flavor argument against lynching her is that if a corporation is found to have lynched the goddamn queen, that's probably not good for the company. That's idle speculation, though.

I'm still okay with Quandary since his posting is the poster boy for "dodgy". Also mote on account of the poop dripping from his eye (let's murder TM, Tobbs KNOWS I'm town, and other turds of wisdom).

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Uranium Phoenix posted:

I know that people can also content lurk, but at the moment I'm more concerned with actual lurking. A content lurker is usually pretty obvious in the late game while an actual lurker is still pretty much a shot in the dark.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
actual lurking is way worse than making white noise posts. At least you can use the white noise posts to push against them. If you want to lynch a lurker late game, people would just repeat "LURKING ISN'T AN INDICATION OF ALIGNMENT" at you until you back off.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ernie. posted:

lord of hats peacing out for a whole day is really crappy

##vote wins32767

he's not even playing the game, he's just tunneling on keane the whole time

I completely agree about Hats. Completely disappearing is bullshit, even if it turns out that Queen aligned is scum.

Why do you think wins is a better choice than Moat or Somber? What do you think about Quandary?

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

Ernie. posted:

queen-aligned is as much a problem to scum as they are to us right now. :shrug:

let them be

on the other hand, let's kill wins or moat
How do you know this? Do you actually know the Queen-aligned win condition? What powers they have? That they're not the primary scum faction? That if they are a third party, that they have any way of dealing with the scum?

This is either prime idiocy or serious indication of scum-knowledge.

I'm seriously just baffled by a lot of the posts people are making. You don't just "let be" a known non-town faction. Like, Queen-aligned could be the source of one of the kills. People are getting thrown by the flavor, which is not an indication of win condition or pro-town status.

I've got work, so ya'll can now safely ignore me and all the extremely poignant poo poo I just posted but I'll be back before the deadline to yell at you all more.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

TMMadman posted:

I completely agree about Hats. Completely disappearing is bullshit, even if it turns out that Queen aligned is scum.

Why do you think wins is a better choice than Moat or Somber? What do you think about Quandary?

I like both wins and moat for scum. Neither of their posts advance anything about the game at all. The problem is Moat is keeping the game active and wins isn't. I don't think Somber is scum. He's constantly posting opinions. Neutral on Quandary. Their dropping 100yrs and suddenly focusing on Moritz strikes me as a townie thing but not by much.

Uranium Phoenix posted:

How do you know this? Do you actually know the Queen-aligned win condition? What powers they have? That they're not the primary scum faction? That if they are a third party, that they have any way of dealing with the scum?

This is either prime idiocy or serious indication of scum-knowledge.

I'm seriously just baffled by a lot of the posts people are making. You don't just "let be" a known non-town faction. Like, Queen-aligned could be the source of one of the kills. People are getting thrown by the flavor, which is not an indication of win condition or pro-town status.

I've got work, so ya'll can now safely ignore me and all the extremely poignant poo poo I just posted but I'll be back before the deadline to yell at you all more.

this is just a bunch of nonsense

if you want to be useful, don't pretend to have so much to say then waste that many pixels

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
So I've decided to go through the top few vote leaders and see what I feel. Specifically, I want to address Moat, Quandary, and TM. However, before I get to that, I should mention the other two at two votes: Hats, and Somber.

I think I've made it clear that I find voting for Hats to be a mistake at this point. We don't have enough info about their role to be worthwhile, and we cannot afford another game day with little to no info. Part of why it is probably hard for a lot of people to engage in this game at this time (and certainly part of it for me) is that we are basically on day 7(8?) of day 1. It's too long without info and until some actual results come up we are mostly throwing things around. We have a few claims, but that doesn't promote discussion as much as destroy it at this point in the game. Onto my main point.

Re: somber, I've made my case clear that the amount of outrage they put forth at the start of this day comes across as painfully manufactured. Nothing they've presented the rest of the game day has does much to convince me otherwise, but I will reanalyze them after analyzing other players.

Moatillata: The highest postcount, but how much of it actually is anything useful to the game?

Moatillata posted:

Hi im catching up now

I could get behind this

In fact reading further---- wait this guy is

##vote quandry

First game related post, and I'm not really sure what to think of it. Vote 100 because of pmom's meta case I still contend is a weak reasoning for going after 100.

Moatillata posted:

This is odd confrontational keane is scum keane

Moatillata posted:

So as of now quandry and keane are scum lets see who else comes out of the woodwork

Continuing through their first page of posts...no actual casing of Quandary but he's scum, and then a meta thing about 100 and a meta thing about Keane. First full page reread complete, no actual casing or real game content. Onto page 2.

Moatillata posted:

So i posted people i would like to lynch ernest

My scum hottakes are stickup quandary and keane

I would also lynch a lurker

Thank ypu god bless

Lurker callout d1. Bad. Stickup was because he didn't post but was on discord and also had a joke vote still. Eh. Bad but whatever at this point.

Moatillata posted:

Dont be mad because I rolled you in the dawny soldiers game sammy

Im coming around on a 100yrs vote, his post attacking somberero was extremely odd imo and didnt seem from a town perspective.

Also, im just gonna say from my previous experience with TM that he probably is, in fact, a doc. Whether or not this is alignment indicative remains to be seen but i would hold off on him for now.

Also, just a PSA: remember this is an Ecco gameTM so night action mafia is going to be an extremely poor way to play this game

this post is throwing shade on a claimed doc in a really bizarre way I don't like, at all. This screams to me "hey okay he may be a doc but that doesn't mean town!!!!! ECCOGAME!!!!" which I get on one hand but pointing it out so heavy handily does not sit well with me. Also coming around on 100yrs even though his first game related post was that he could already get behind a 100 vote.

Moatillata posted:

Yeah, i see where youre going here and upon a closer re read it does look like he was just defending himself and not coming after you

I am guilty of skimming the :words:

:eng99:

Moatillata posted:

That being said, never no lynch imo. Ill be around for deadline

Gets called out about 100yrs, backs off.

Moatillata posted:

Im around and willing to switch

then goes back to being okay with a 100 vote.

Moatillata posted:

I could be down with a mortiz vote today. He obviously didnt do poo poo last night

Hey remember when I mentioned throwing shade on a doc claim for no reason? Especially with "ECCOGAME: night action mafia will be worthless" take about contradiction~

Moatillata posted:

You guys are p lame. If you dont get my style by now i guess you never will

As sticky pointed out, i didnt vote. Basically, i am throwing out my opinion. Yesterday i was very against a TM lynch today i could be amnenable. Thats about it.

Really, maxs vote is just the worst, totally mischaracterizes my words and he should know better.

Heres who i would actually like to lynch today:

##vote quandary

Hey look still going for quandary with no actual reasoning! His defense is he didn't vote, which lmao. He claims he was very against a TM lynch, which there is one post not quoted in this dissection where he mentions that "tm can't keep up a fake doc claim multiple game days" which didn't read to me as strongly against, especially considering his earlier shade.

Moatillata posted:

Okay guys scum are quandry and also probably tobbs because he is doing that thing where he is the third to vote me and pushes for my lynch even tho he should know better that i am town. Also he replaced merk

God bless

Still no quandary case. What happened to Keane? What happened with TM? Pointless shade throwing?

In summary: Moat has inconsistent opinions that are scattered, and although the highest postcount they aren't contributing as much to the game as a post count of that level warrants. Alignment Call: Scum. Confidence: High

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quandary: note: currently voted by someone I believe is scum. Less than 1 page of posts so let's see what's here.

Quandary posted:

I don't like this post much MMT is getting very back and forth on very little and it feels disingenuous

Hints at an MMT push here, but doesn't pull the trigger. Not a huge fan.

Quandary posted:

This is my experience as well. Hence why I think 100yrs is probably town he's being very loud and defensive of himself

Backups his point on 100, seems fine.

Quandary posted:

Like guys look at this point this is awkward and forced we all agree right.

##vote MMT

this MMt vote, even with the earlier post, looks really poor.

Quandary posted:

I don't think moat is scum just dumb mostly. I don't like the post just now where samfucius voted moat for talking a lot though, that's an opportunistic rear end vote with a shockingly horrible reason after a tiny bit of pressure by others made a moat vote look ok

Quandary keeps making these "i dont think they scum" without calling people town, except 100. It seems really weird to me.

Quandary posted:

Hello game sorry it was a busy weekend.

Let me read it looks like my options are hats or 100?

Quandary posted:

Oh I guess not really just 100. I'm around to vote on someone else if hats is literally just a lurker lynch who should I read

Even though early stronger feelings about 100 being town than any other player so far, feels like specifically mentioning rereading 100. Strange.

Quandary posted:

I'd vote 100. All the stuff early on with the vanilla claim isn't damning but I don't like how he interacted with hats and somber. Makes an easy bad case on hats and votes before switching to somber and having a slap fight, then weakly changing his mind and goes back to hats (an easy lynch). Feels like he's trying to get hats lynch because it's an easy vote but felt obligated to do some more hunting and did that with a somber case

:psyduck:

Quandary posted:

Like guys go look at Moritz history it's exclusively mechanics chat then one bad meta case on pmom, then a wide about face on hats where he doesn't want to lynch him and then next post wants to. Being processed lurker lynch is the single easiest way to blend in as scum and that's most of what Moritz has posted this game

it gets worse and worse.

In summary: Quandary does not seem very invested in his beliefs or the game itself. I do not like it, and as I also shamed Moat for it, I will shame him. That said, he is usually responding and furthering discussion which is something strongly missing from Moat. Alignment Call: Scum Confidence: Medium. Would not be surprised if it is a Moat bus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tired Moritz: A claimed doctor. I have a hard time this early in the game finding any reason to vote a claimed doc but let's do it anyway. Note: TM is currently voted by Quandary, a possible scum

Tired Moritz posted:

hi guys im doc

good night!!

Tired Moritz posted:

stickup is scum

Tired Moritz posted:

how convenient. sounds like max and tobbs are scumbros!!!!

##unvote
##vote Max

all this content sucks

Tired Moritz posted:

Saying the truth win games.

Right now, I don't have any town/scum reads so I'm very pro murder lurkers. Of course, I'm willing to jump on the lynch leader because I'm not an asshat.

zzz

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm suspicious of the PMom push. It's dumb. Very dumb.

1) PM claimed VT, 100yrs ask if PM is rolefishing
2) PM votes 100yrs because everyone here is supposed to have an encyclopaedia on mafia goons posting habits and should always know PM always say they are VT
3)TMM backed PMom's claim, saying they remember PMom always say they are vt even after a month ago.
4)stickup, max, tpink vote 100yrs

PMOM CLAIMED THAT ANYONE WHO QUESTIONED THEIR VT CLAIM IS SCUM

Etc etc

I find the bold statement to be very suspicious. If it's true, I expect that PMom would be a lot more pushy about it and show evidence. Considering that they are willing to show a game from a week ago showing 100yrs buying their VT claim, I find it suspicious that they haven't bought evidence for their grand statement.

Either it's because they are exaggerating to strengthen the push on 100yrs. Which is an incredibly scummy thing to do.

PMom is suspicious indeedo.

Tired Moritz posted:

Also they're not even voting for 100yrs anymore!!!

first serious content being put forward here. A fine post, even if it's a little weird the opinion reads as sincere and coming from a town perspective.

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't trust PMOM's wishy washyness.

You can't just say "OH MAN I KNOW WHOEVER QUESTION MY VT CLAIM IS MAF, I GUARANTEE IT FROM MY PAST EXPERIENCE" and then just walk away because people aren't jumping onto the bandwagon. If Pmom genuinely think 100yrs is maf, I should expect them to be more pushy instead of jumping onto the hats bandwagon.

Of course some people might go "pmom always play like that" but i hate meta defenses.

Tired Moritz posted:

Stickup, why are you so defensive over pmom

Tired Moritz posted:

I know people won't believe and I had not consistently case people well but I'm gonna judge PMom for lying and not pushing yrs despite NOT EXGEGGARATING that everyone questioning their vt claim is maf.

Yeah. I think TM Is definitely town. They are sticking to their guns here and doubling down on it without fear of reprieve, and the way they type seems to indicate genuine beliefs.

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't think yrs is bad because I don't see any reason for scum to breadcrumb their role unless they have this massive plan to fool us from the beginning.

I deffo didn't get any order. Might be more than one doc?

hm

Tired Moritz posted:

stop pushing to kill the doc, gosh!!

hmmmm

Tired Moritz posted:

I knew it. Tobbs is scum

Idgi where did Pmom go

Tired Moritz posted:

...and how would they know hats is 3p?

Totally down with murdering pin but your logic don't follow.

oh there he is

Tired Moritz posted:

Uncooperative players are bad and ergo you are bad!!

##unvote
##vote Pinterest

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't think Pin is maf because they might have a wrong case yesterday. I think they are maf because they are wishy washy and won't commit to anything. I'm asking them a basic question of "do you think yrs is maf?" and they're just dodging it.

Like why would they? If they don't think yrs is scum anymore, why not answer it instead of ignoring it and belittling my questions?

Note that I only voted pin after they won't answer my question.

Same consistent opinion. Yep.

TM is consistent, if a bit weird. firm in their beliefs and play. Alignment Call: Town Confidence: High.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
tldr version: I'd vote Moat and Quandary. Somber still scummy af and that hasn't changed. Hats vote dumb. TM clearly town.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Large games are by nature, overwhelming and have a tendency to be opaque especially in the absence of concrete information like cardflips. Sorry I'm not posting more. When I have something I talk about it. Right now I have this.

I don't trust ANYONE who is still pushing a hats lynch at this point because dollars to donuts all it's going to do is waste another execution.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

Large games are by nature, overwhelming and have a tendency to be opaque especially in the absence of concrete information like cardflips. Sorry I'm not posting more. When I have something I talk about it. Right now I have this.

I don't trust ANYONE who is still pushing a hats lynch at this point because dollars to donuts all it's going to do is waste another execution.

I agree with both statements.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Pretty much. It's hard to give a poo poo at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

I still think the first part is bullshit. We may not have gotten the actual flips, but we still have information. We know Hats is Queen aligned. We know that MMT was a doublevoter and I think there's a greater than 80% chance that she was also town. Mithross is the only one we don't have information on.

I can't recall off hand and it's hard for me to go back and look right now, but did anyone really fight against the Hats lynch?

• Locked thread