Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

sassassin posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Alcoholism Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Bottle Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Ak Gara posted:

You guys need to stop messing around with dangerous drug cocktails and just use something safe, like a nice glass of Radium water.

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

"doctor please help my forums are too well coded"

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Pick was funny at first but now it's just a tornado of "what the gently caress" and "what the gently caress is wrong with you" and "please stop posting"

Like my posts, but somehow even more depressing

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Pick was funny at first but now it's just a tornado of "what the gently caress" and "what the gently caress is wrong with you" and "please stop posting"

No poster can survive being a forums superstar for too long. It consumes your soul and the madness takes hold of your mind.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Nah, Pick is fine

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Improbable Lobster posted:

Nah, Pick is fine

Counterpoint: that loving thread.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
Pick has devolved into almost entirely gimmick posting, which is always sad. She's become what TT feared.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

she would have been a good mod of GBS, but the thriving discussion thread in QCS on that topic was apparently accidentally gassed without comment? it's a symptom of the current overworked nature of the mod team, imo

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

she would have been a good mod of GBS, but the thriving discussion thread in QCS on that topic was apparently accidentally gassed without comment? it's a symptom of the current overworked nature of the mod team, imo

:gb2gbs:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
i'm really :salt: that my pyf your favorite jew thread was gassed

i mean who doesn't like avshalom and tevye

my butt is really hurting

Hogge Wild has a new favorite as of 01:39 on May 1, 2017

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Hogge Wild posted:

i'm really :salt: that my pyf your favorite jew thread was gassed

You must be fuhrerious

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
When pick is not in gimmick mode she's funny and creative. Her problem is that she posts in gbs. It's so negative that her only option to be heard is to out negative them all. She needs byob

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

:yikes:

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

With you at least we know the pleas fall on deaf ears what's Pick's excuse?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Medication or the lack thereof was my impression.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Thank you for this funny post instead of more Pick garbage

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Medication or the lack thereof was my impression.

Maybe don't throw judgement on people like that for no reason? The forums are full of various gimmick posters, why does Pick have to be the one that's automatically mentally ill?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Roro posted:

Maybe don't throw judgement on people like that for no reason? The forums are full of various gimmick posters, why does Pick have to be the one that's automatically mentally ill?

Pretty much everyone here is to some degree. That's not a joke, we're all kinds of hosed up.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Field Mousepad posted:

Pretty much everyone here is to some degree. That's not a joke, we're all kinds of hosed up.

Everyone should automatically get a :sadbrains: gang tag after they sign up and pay their $10

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Roro posted:

All gimmick posters are mentally ill imo

and regular posters, as stated

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Goons are bad, friends

Source: I'm a goon

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

given that this is PYF, the most reviled subforum, i'm choosing to take the "go back to gbs" emote as a desperate plea for me to save myself

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Roro posted:

Normally I would agree but have you seen Pick's posting? Particularly in the Relationships thread?

E: we're all def broke-brain in our own ways, there's no disputing that. Why the hell else would we have paid ten bucks to post on the internet

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 14:40 on May 1, 2017

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Roro posted:

Who said the rest weren't?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Normally I would agree but have you seen Pick's posting? Particularly in the Relationships thread?

I've seen it, it's very good and funny

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Cut my scalp into pieces
This is my last resort

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

Cut my scalp into pieces
This is my last resort

Paralyzation
No walking
Don't give a gently caress if I cut my head talking

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Raenir Salazar posted:

On the other hand, a great homage to Merry and Pippin liberating the Shire at the end of the Lord of the Rings.

scuba school sucks posted:

Novelisations don't count as canon so that didn't really happen though.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Pick seems like a pretty normal poster on this forum.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

funmanguy posted:

Pick seems like a pretty normal poster on this forum.

Oh great are we having the cultural relativism argument again?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Aids

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Thanks, that was a good ride.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Fuckin pissed that I missed moth chat in that thread

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Bombadilillo posted:

This is shaped like Texas. Fitting.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Pick posted:

Any time we try to have a discussion about dog dick rape eggs someone tries to start a tangent by dropping some weird gross poo poo like ted cruz

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Turtlicious posted:

I take about 120mg Adderall IR a day (prescribed by my doctor) but I will take week -> month breaks just to make sure im not twinging out. I feel fantastic when I'm taking it though, and it helps with my depression 10/10 would recommend.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

woozy pawsies posted:

wife: hey, im gonna put on the new Bob Saget netflix special
me, sliding through the door like Kramer from Seinfeld: Did you just say Bob human being??

Deg posted:

[i'm at some old time biker bar off route 66 and one of the regulars saunters up to the jukebox and plays one of bob saget's classic comedy albums]
me: more like bob human being
*room goes dead silent*
*some old cowboy type is lining up a shot in pool but is so stunned the cigarette he is smoking falls out of his mouth and burns the table*

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

bEatmstrJ posted:

There's a good chance I would have not compromised my floor joists knowing what I know now. But the damage has been done and the cost to fix it is essentially the same as it is to continue with my original plan. I may not use my tub much, but I also don't remodel things as a bachelor. My closet was designed with a woman in mind, despite not being married. Likewise, my bathroom is designed with a woman in mind. It will have a powder room that will be completely useless to me, but is the kind of thing a woman would look at and say, OMG I want this. In the same vein, if a woman sees a nice inviting looking bathtub they are going to swoon. And since woman play an unfair role in the home-buying process, a woman who falls in love with my bathroom is going to help me sell my home (someday). You may not like the design, but I assure the finished product will exceed your expectations.

From the thread where the dude Grovered up his bathroom by violating the laws of time and space.

Also building codes. Lots of building codes.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

From the thread where the dude Grovered up his bathroom by violating the laws of time and space.

Also building codes. Lots of building codes.

Has this guy ever spoken to a woman before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Has this guy ever spoken to a woman before?

It's unclear.