Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Bryter posted:

Wait what?

Is Ozma a popular name for goats or people or a reference to anything other than an old SA moderator?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Is Ozma a popular name for goats or people or a reference to anything other than an old SA moderator?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Oh

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I only know it as a Melvins album title.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

did you know that before wizard of oz, there was no name dorothy? like thats thev first time it showed up

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

KyloWinter posted:

You can't say moron or idiot because that's old school retarded.

also cretin

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

quote:

in English court records of 1310–11, a man local to Chester is referred to as "Roger Fuckebythenavele", probably a nickname. "Either this refers to an inexperienced copulator, referring to someone trying to have sex with the navel, or it's a rather extravagant explanation for a dimwit, someone so stupid they think this that is the way to have sex," says Booth.[8]
the word gently caress is ableist now, please do not use it

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

quote:

probably a nickname

Serf
May 5, 2011

"the gayest bomb of all time" is like the only joke on cum town that actually made me laugh, so i can't really judge anybody else

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Nanomashoes posted:

the word gently caress is ableist now, please do not use it

this guy rules

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Bryter posted:

Wait what?

Vilerat?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

He probably fucks

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

e: wrong thread

Sushi in Yiddish fucked around with this message at 04:28 on May 4, 2017

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Oh, I heard it as Asma, our rose in the desert.

Also, yeah, considering Vilerat's mother was on a stage at the RNC SA mods have been brought up before much bigger audiences in the past.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Bryter posted:

Oh, I heard it as Asma, our rose in the desert.

Also, yeah, considering Vilerat's mother was on a stage at the RNC SA mods have been brought up before much bigger audiences in the past.

Eh, not like the RNC referred to her as "Vilerat's mom" though. I could swear the Chapo crew dropped an Aatrek reference at some point, but that's probably my imagination acting up.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
we'll never know for sure if they're goons unless they drop a groverhaus ref

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
They need to say that the mods knew

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/evepeyser/status/859980637058596864

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

lol

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

after people making fun of Woke Toddler posts for the past year and a half... she persisted

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

padijun posted:

after people making fun of Woke Toddler posts for the past year and a half... she persisted

Even seasoned pro wrestlers don't have the same commitment to kayfabe

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Serf posted:

"the gayest bomb of all time" is like the only joke on cum town that actually made me laugh, so i can't really judge anybody else

cum town would be funny if it were edited down to about six minutes, removing all the insufferable ten minute "let's workshop this dick joke I made about this z-list comedian I namedropped but also I'm too high to remember my middle name no wait I'm going to pant and wheeze while I google what it is, inevitably stepping on somebody else's punchline which they'll then forget and then talk about snack food" stretches. like gently caress dudes, get some more guests or introduce some recurring bits or at the very least get an editor and be willing to record for more than exactly 60 minutes and zero seconds

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Thaddius the Large posted:

Eh, not like the RNC referred to her as "Vilerat's mom" though. I could swear the Chapo crew dropped an Aatrek reference at some point, but that's probably my imagination acting up.

felix made a niggerstomper58 reference in one episode

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

theflyingexecutive posted:

cum town would be funny if it were edited down to about six minutes, removing all the insufferable ten minute "let's workshop this dick joke I made about this z-list comedian I namedropped but also I'm too high to remember my middle name no wait I'm going to pant and wheeze while I google what it is, inevitably stepping on somebody else's punchline which they'll then forget and then talk about snack food" stretches. like gently caress dudes, get some more guests or introduce some recurring bits or at the very least get an editor and be willing to record for more than exactly 60 minutes and zero seconds

Nah

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Yeah and in one eposode Matt explicitly references a "a post from something awful" as his favorite.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Just watched the I'm Actually Laughing video and holy poo poo

Will: "Uh so this whole thing is predicated on Hillary winning, in terms of audience energy.....if we see Trump wins North Carolina, Trump wins Michigan..."

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Cum Town is like a cross between No Exit and Waiting for Godot

edit: none of the characters like each other, nothing happens, and they're just doomed to have conversations about the same things over and over again

yoober
Nov 21, 2010

theflyingexecutive posted:

sorry that a comedy podcast made you this mad

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Thaddius the Large posted:

I just heard Felix joke "I'm permabanned user radiumstomper88" so yeah they've been on SA for sure, if that's still in question.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Pharmaskittle posted:

did you know that before wizard of oz, there was no name dorothy? like thats thev first time it showed up

I think​ that's Peter pan and Wendy

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

I mean a lot of people were huge Bernie fans but gently caress...she ain't even done anything to warrant this. If she runs and these freaks are still in power with the DNC we are hosed
https://twitter.com/VICEUK/status/860124380671520769

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I mean, somebody got Taye Zonday tattooed, so

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Under the vegetable posted:

I think​ that's Peter pan and Wendy

Hmmmm pretty sure it's wizard of oz

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Halloween Jack posted:

A goon once tattooed Chumbawumba on himself

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

And speaking of Vilerat (may he rest in peace) he had some goooofy football dragon tattoo??

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

A goon once tattooed Chumbawumba on himself

at least they released some good poo poo in the 80's

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

And speaking of Vilerat (may he rest in peace) he had some goooofy football dragon tattoo??

The viletat

I thought it was something to do with his EVE clan or something, not football. Either way lol

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

San Diego (now LA) Chargers. That's one poorly drawn dragon.

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

Halloween Jack posted:

Unlike Chelsea, Tay Zonday is actually good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Bryter posted:

The viletat

I thought it was something to do with his EVE clan or something, not football. Either way lol

Nah, Vilerat was cool and good.