Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Atoramos posted:

thank you for reminding me there are, somehow, worse choices for presidency than Donald Trump

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
yeah where's the livestream of this goblin getting owned

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

doesnt smell like a desperate move to cover rear end, no siree.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Quetzlcoatl is lusting for a sacrifice

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Too bad Nancy Pelosi will put her foot down and stop these angry people from taking over the party

She supports public option, and was a huge proponent for that during the ACA discussion

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Joementum posted:

democrats should nominate this audience in 2020

an angry chanting mob would be a significant improvement in leadership and strategic planning

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

haljordan posted:

Again, unfortunately, this won't mean poo poo come Election Day because none of these people will actually bother voting

hahahaha u think we'll all actually be alive by 2018

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

change my name posted:

drumroll for the new head of the FBI, the scrupled man who will push the Russia investigation forward

i've seen this picture dozens of times and i still can't figure out whats going on with his crotch

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FizFashizzle posted:

i've seen this picture dozens of times and i still can't figure out whats going on with his crotch

do, uh, you have balls?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Solarin posted:

an angry chanting mob would be a significant improvement in leadership and strategic planning

this but unironically

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

haljordan posted:

Again, unfortunately, this won't mean poo poo come Election Day because none of these people will actually bother voting

pretty sure the kind of people who would bother to show up at a town hall will vote

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
https://twitter.com/evanmcs/status/862441282240737280

yes yes, good

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

thats his balls and micropenis

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

gay

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

The Glumslinger posted:

She supports public option, and was a huge proponent for that during the ACA discussion

Well thank God she held Barry's feet to the fire and we're all enjoying our free insulin

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Baloogan posted:

do, uh, you have balls?

yeah and they're not squeezed between my gunt and chubby thighs

like anatomically it does not make sense to me

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/thegarance/status/862441157003026432

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

so does Jeff Ross live in this district or something

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I feel like these disastrous townhalls are emboldening people to make new townhalls even more disastrous for Republicans

This is extremely good and I hope this sort of public backlash continues

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Fluoride Jones posted:

Well thank God she held Barry's feet to the fire and we're all enjoying our free insulin

it was the senate. pelosi is kind of a poo poo about a lot of things but this one particular instance of being a poo poo falls mostly on the senate

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

this but unironically

*chanting mob gives state of the union to GOP controlled congress*

NAZI SCUM

*stomp stomp*

YOUR TIME HAS COME

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

haljordan posted:

Uh my dude the entire point is that the kinds of people so horned up they're willing to crash a town hall to shout at a dude are 100% the kinds of people we can keep angry to vote.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

dems are gonna see this as a flippable district and then put up a centrist republican-lite who won't be in favor of single payer either

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Baloogan posted:

do, uh, you have balls?

if there's one man who knows how a trundle of fupa mashes your balls up, it's this one

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/862345278413733888

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/862442602569883648

quote:

White House lawyers have had to warn President Donald Trump repeatedly against reaching out to his fired National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, two people familiar with the matter tell The Daily Beast.

Trump, angered by press coverage of the Russia investigation and Gen. Flynn, has asked senior staff and the White House counsel’s office multiple times if it was appropriate to reach out to the fired National Security Adviser, according to a source close to Flynn and a Trump administration official with direct knowledge of the exchanges.

“While the president does not regret firing Gen. Flynn, he feels he is a good man who served his country bravely bravely and honorably and who is being treated unfairly by the press and the Democrats on Capitol HIll,” another Trump administration official said. These officials requested anonymity as a condition of discussing legal advice to the president.

A White House staffer also stressed Trump’s personal affinity for his former aide. The president “clearly feels bad about how things went down,” the staffer said, referring to Flynn’s firing in February.

DryGoods fucked around with this message at 00:05 on May 11, 2017

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

FizFashizzle posted:

Being fat literally shrinks your dick or something.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

sexpig by night posted:

Uh my dude the entire point is that the kinds of people so horned up they're willing to crash a town hall to shout at a dude are 100% the kinds of people we can keep angry to vote.

Shear Modulus posted:

dems are gonna see this as a flippable district and then put up a centrist republican-lite who won't be in favor of single payer either

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

hitler

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

the replies to this from dudes are.... bad

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

that weird ginger kid who runs obama's brother's twitter is running this twitter.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum posted:

dudes are.... bad

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/862442602569883648

I hope he hasn't listened :unsmigghh:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Shear Modulus posted:

isnt chris christie still the fuckin governor. doesnt he have a job to do

in 2010 Christie had the same chance Obama had in 2006

massive popularity and everyone in his party literally begging him to run for president

Obama sacked up and ran

Christie wussed out, then torpedoed his career by bullying a mayor in a governors race he'd win by 20 points anyway, then sold his soul to Donald J Trump and got nothing for it except maybe keeping the change from picking up Pissboy's Big Macs during campaign rallies in flyover country

:lol:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

this fuckin guy jesus christ

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Nuclearmonkee posted:

it was the senate. pelosi is kind of a poo poo about a lot of things but this one particular instance of being a poo poo falls mostly on the senate

There are 3 major reasons why public option didn't make into the ACA
Ted Kennedy's death
Al Franken's contested election and the insanely long recount process and legal challenges
Joe Lieberman being a shithead who miraculously won as an independent after losing his primary challenge

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 00:09 on May 11, 2017

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/862441528781938690

could be a thing :shrug: worth watching if trump's nominees stop getting rubber stamps

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

they've also had to do same for household poisons, open flames, uncovered electrical sockets

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

has trump been seen in public yet? yesterday morning it was five days since anyone'd seen him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Holy loving poo poo he is the dumbest person alive

• Locked thread