Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

quadrophrenic posted:

imo trump having a massive heart attack v. soon is the most likely scenario

i know everyone likes to joke about how he's an evil fel lord whose immortality is fueled by russian hooker pee, but

y'know

c'mon

"He's bad, but he'll die. So I like it."

(Talk to Mr. Ed Balls)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Epic High Five posted:

everey last one of you lumbering obese and sad fuckcks wshould eat more green lentils in any sort of form because they're delicious and infinitely superior to whatever moron garbage ur shoveling into ur putin-holes

no thanks, i'll stick to actual good things like chickpeas and asparagus

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

and if u think a gas station food item is the actual best value per dollar then ur especially talkin to the wrong homie because despite being chepa, poo poo is still a rip

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
Wait Lmao he confirmed this morning that he had directly contradicting all the shills going to bat for him???

Yes gently caress I love this so much

How do you people keep up and still have jobs lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
now that pence has been mention, gas station burrito sounds like euphemism for getting pounded in the rear end tbh

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Homeless Friend posted:

now that pence has been mention, gas station burrito sounds like euphemism for getting pounded in the rear end tbh

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

marmot25 posted:

"He's bad, but he'll die. So I like it."

(Talk to Mr. Ed Balls)

No lie it's the best case scenario putside impeachment. I mean Rs have the house till 2018 so you are hosed no matter what but maybe you can bounce back if your global hegemony hasn't been destroyed by the orange baby man

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fidel Castronaut posted:

lentils are a legume

grains are grass

:420:

oh

am i thinking of quinoa?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Epic High Five posted:

death awaits?

Are you the Go Hoosiers! guy who got banned from league of legends?

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Wait Lmao he confirmed this morning that he had directly contradicting all the shills going to bat for him???

He's done this like every goddamn time lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Solarin posted:

low energy

Well, that's "nothing matters"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mayor Dave posted:

no thanks, i'll stick to actual good things like chickpeas and asparagus

multiple things can be good!

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Hmmm actually has Trump ever sported facial hair? He always seems perfectly smooth, not even stuble

Maybe tgat colloidal silver hosed up his follicules all over

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Addamere posted:

oh

am i thinking of quinoa?

quinoa is a psuedocereal

get botanown'd

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fidel Castronaut posted:

he's a russian asset but they are like "fuuuuck" because he's supposed to tell them state secrets away from prying ears and he's like "HELLO, HERE IS A PICTURE OF AN ISIS WHO WORKS FOR US AND TELLS US THINGS."

he's making them look bad by proxy.

maybe that's the long con?

The Russians are absolutely using him but he's absolutely not any kind of Russian agent, is my point. He's just the Most Useful Idiot in History.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Solarin posted:

casting spirit of the Bern

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Addamere posted:

oh

am i thinking of quinoa?

I think so. It's all good food to eat.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quadrophrenic posted:

quinoa is a psuedocereal

get botanown'd

i have been slain

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

C-Euro posted:

Older goons- is this similar to what the OJ trial was like in terms of media frenzy? I was pretty young in '94 so I don't remember much about it.

Nah all they had back then was cable news. The trial was on in the day and you could watch coverage at night but that was it. This constant drip off Twitter news is like slot machine addictive. Most of the time it's nothing, but I don't want to miss the big somethingburger. I know it's coming just a few more thread refreshes.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

etalian posted:

Well maybe Trump thought Comey wouldn't document his attempts to interfere with the Flynn investigation?

lol well maybe not

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The Russians are absolutely using him but he's absolutely not any kind of Russian agent, is my point. He's just the Most Useful Idiot in History.

That's the best part, not Manchurian candidate, just straight up dumber than a pet rock

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

my job takes place from 4am-10am EST

i am perfectly positioned to mainline this poo poo forever and ever and ever, and it's slowly killing me

help

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
pseudo-good

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Are you the Go Hoosiers! guy who got banned from league of legends?

I'm not sure what you are talking about and have never been banned but yes!!!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Minneapolis gave the world MST3K, Prince, and The F Plus. Minneapolis extremely good.

Except for the Vikings.

It's no Pittsburgh

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

C-Euro posted:

Older goons- is this similar to what the OJ trial was like in terms of media frenzy? I was pretty young in '94 so I don't remember much about it.

God yes that's exactly what this is like. Except amped up 1000% and it involves the loving government.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Hmmm actually has Trump ever sported facial hair? He always seems perfectly smooth, not even stuble

Maybe tgat colloidal silver hosed up his follicules all over

all stubble all the time

locks out for trump

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kgVsjQJjH8

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I'm not sure what you are talking about and have never been banned but yes!!!

TRUCKIN AND INDIANA IS ALL I CRAVE

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

He's not an agent, yeah.

He is an asset. Doesn't mean he wants to work for them, or is even aware he's doing it. But he is a source of information.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I am on summer break so I can do this all the loving time but I had to take a break today and I worked on some foam core inserts for a board game and ate dinner with my fiancee and it is good to not do Trump for hours of each day. I will miss almost all of you when Trump is gone but i will enjoy having time back.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm the best kind of Hoosier because I am actually a huge Buckeyes fan by birth and raising

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
GIANT rear end WIZARD

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

and if u think a gas station food item is the actual best value per dollar then ur especially talkin to the wrong homie because despite being chepa, poo poo is still a rip

i don't know how you got this red title when I swear I don't remember a single Karl Sharks post that didn't mention north carolina

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
trump................. lmao

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

i need to see the old alec guiness ones, the gary oldman one is really good but he's just a little too charismatic to be smiley

:gary::yarg:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

C-Euro posted:

This administration might actually drive me insane, if only through the attrition of sleep deprivation and the constant need to rush to catch up with stuff I should have been doing instead of watching for the next plot twist.

The difference here is that the OJ trial was either something you cared about for the spectacle or an annoyance because it interrupted regular network programming sometimes. I didn't really get the feeling that people mainlined all the information they could about it, or that there were weird spin-off factions of the main sides with their own bizarre subcultures. There might have been had there been social media like there is today, and for sure you would see the impact of the trial in commentary and comedy for years to follow — just like with the Michael Jackson and Bill Clinton fiascos, and others I am probably forgetting about. But this whole thing with Trump is new because of twitter, 24/7 alt-news, etc.

I'm curious if it bears any resemblance to Watergate.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Maybe someone convinced Trump to crash as hard as possible as a cautionary tale to the world. I mean, we for sure aren't going to forget about him anytime soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Legacy secured!

Unless the world burns I suppose

• Locked thread