Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Quinton posted:

Cio's glasses. So sad.

Cio didn't get tea too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde
That's because Cio's the one in trouble and Allison the parental figure brought in to talk to the principle about it.

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Motherfucker posted:

Can we talk about how perfect the floors are in this rad office?

Floors give me Under the Skin vibes, and the creepy violin score during those scenes would actually pair so well with the *tik* *tik*.

M. Propagandalf fucked around with this message at 16:30 on May 27, 2017

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Goddamn love this comic

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Reene posted:

no noodle vendors were harmed in the taking of this picture (I can't speak to later in the night, which I am still recovering from.)

I have decided to have noodles tonight to celebrate this kickin' rad look.

What sort of tea would the King Of All Devils serve? Juggs clearly served up Matcha tea, I refuse to believe that Himself poured some Earl Grey and called it a day.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

hemlock tea

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Rhaka posted:

I have decided to have noodles tonight to celebrate this kickin' rad look.

What sort of tea would the King Of All Devils serve? Juggs clearly served up Matcha tea, I refuse to believe that Himself poured some Earl Grey and called it a day.

Hm. Good idea.
It looks almost like it could be Turkish, but it's not served that way. I'd think it's a real strong type.
You're going to have to decide if this tea is clear or opaque, to me at least it's hard to tell. Probably clear, but if it's that color it opens up the weird decocted teas that are all doped up with like yak butter and spices or whatever.

I'd get a couple different kinds and brew them strong as heck together, get a real little bit of some exotic dried fruit to just push the taste a little out there. Some weird berry and like a piece of dragon fruit or & little peel from something citrus. Little bit of mango maybe.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Hibiscus and pepper.

Don't knock it 'til you try it. (Plus, it brews blood red.)

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Wait, did Himself brew the tea, or did someone else brew it for him?

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012

Reene posted:

Hibiscus and pepper.

Don't knock it 'til you try it. (Plus, it brews blood red.)

...I do quite like hibiscus tea...

I will probably regret this.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
I am very excited to see how much damage these teacups will do.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Just noticed that Cio is looking at the clock in the middle panel and her key is glowing. Someone is annoyed.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thats not a key, most folks with a rock in their head only have a leystone or some such

also you only have to look at her face to figure that out :v:

Jormagund
Jul 17, 2005
Totally gay for Puffery
Coca Cola glasses.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Poltergrift posted:

Wait, did Himself brew the tea, or did someone else brew it for him?

People with desks like that have people who brew them tea.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
Allison totally has the "what am I in here for" look going on.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

Bongo Bill posted:

People with desks like that have people who brew them tea.

I like to imagine he said "Please, have some tea," and then Cio and Allison had to brew and pour all three cups, because he's locked in a box.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Thankfully, Allison is a barista.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Man, I want an office like this some day. :allears:

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Also what the hell kind of business relationship has a desk with drawers on the client side?

Dude is in a coffin/cell thing with chains wrapped around it and all sorts of glowing blue poo poo stuck in, the gently caress is he gonna do with drawers?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im guessing that any business he has that involves using the desk for its usual purpose is going to be somebody else using the desk for him

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Himself has it there for appearances, but, for obvious reasons, didn't set it up personally. Someone else did that, and they either didn't think about which way the drawers face, or thought what people here think re: Him not needing drawers. As he's stuck in the coffin and can barely peer out, he never noticed they're on the wrong side (given that it's his desk, even though, as noted, he can't actually use it), so it's never been fixed. He'd probably be very pissed if he ever learned the truth, because he's had so many meetings there with it the wrong way around.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
The actual answer is that it's his executive secretary's desk. The secretary left the room to give them some privacy and chairs to sit in. His desk is in another room entirely and doesn't have an annoyingly loud clock on it.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
It's obviously there as schmuck bait.

Go ahead, try looking through his personal documents.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Pureauthor posted:

It's obviously there as schmuck bait.

Go ahead, try looking through his personal documents.

no thanks i dont want to read your post history

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Actually it's my desk

who are these fucks in my office

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

paragon1 posted:

Dude is in a coffin/cell thing with chains wrapped around it and all sorts of glowing blue poo poo stuck in, the gently caress is he gonna do with drawers?

Open... them? :confused:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Someone just pointed out that Himself's cage has no reflection. Nice detail.

voting third party
Sep 5, 2006
~
I just realized that little horned figurine is a rubber stamp. This comic has such great settings and background details

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

So... things are happening.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
Evil things, apparently.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

BADGOOD
MAN

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Thyrork posted:

Open... them? :confused:

Well now you're just being silly.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I hope when they make Kill Six Billion Demons the movie they hire Himself to play Himself. That way they can put him the credits as Himself as Himself.

Casting anyone else will make trying to properly credit them very awkward.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Well, that's spooky as poo poo. I didn't see the eye behind the bars until my second read through. :gonk:

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Payapop Pritram posted:

“A curious fact – the Institute of Fractal Archivists insisted to me today they had found a peculiar period of history prior to the Second Conquest that according to their ontoscopes does not exist. Nearly two centuries to which a huge host of historical inaccuracies and inconsistencies have been attributed – I am familiar with the period myself. They theorize that this is because the period only existed for some people; that is to say the flow of time itself, the turning of the great wheel, was tampered with.
It is, of course, a preposterous explanation, though so very convenient I am inclined to believe it.”

Ok so now the Dragon Break is also canon in k6bd. what part of the elder scrolls will abbadon rip off next? hopefully all of it

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
That office decor changes rather abruptly from reserved yet lavish businessman to StarCraft 1 Zerg briefing room.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I'm surprised that Allison is surprised at this.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
That is a king who is very fond of his first person pronouns.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I like this guy and think Allison should listen to him. I'm sure he has her best interests at heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
i swear i can see loss in the pattern of the grating on Himself's box