Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
duplicate post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

sure suga

but, what i want to know now, is how good you feel now? tell me, what is it like to chase a dragon, because you are the dragon, and you're what i'm chasin'

narc

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hahaha i looked it up and his middle name is dick which is just about as :perfect:

ive decided that in my canon its philip because its greek for "horsefucker"

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

King of the Beach posted:

narcing on maself

ftfy :wink:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

when do i get that delivery u promised me SenaTor!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

when do i get that delivery u promised me SenaTor!

when my guy gets there, be clear, when i send him ova', be clear, about what you want, othawise, what's the point? when it's time ta' get high, i need you to get high :wink:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

ive decided that in my canon its philip because its greek for "horsefucker"

is that what it means? i had no idea!

fukken get high get down motherfuckers

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

The C-SPAM day crew/nite crew dichotomy as seen through the eyes of the Village of Tristram during a time of crisis on account of fracking and ancient Republican demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5p1R8R-02A

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

The C-SPAM day crew/nite crew dichotomy as seen through the eyes of the Village of Tristram during a time of crisis on account of fracking and ancient Republican demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSuXkrWokBs
i am the putney on the left

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

only from the same spring the whisky is made from

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:same:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hell no, fish gently caress in it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i only drink potions

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Al! posted:

hell no, fish gently caress in it

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

papa! is that you?! :ohdear:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
June is almost here, which means it is time for a new liquor of the month!

I, the esteemed Secretary of Liquor, decree that June's liquor of the month is...

Evan Williams Single Barrel!

Why?

Reason 1: Evan Williams (the poo poo version), was recently featured in Ep3 of the new season of Twin Peaks. This made me remember that it's been awhile since I've had the Evan Williams Single Barrel

Reason 2: It can be purchased nearly anywhere between $24-32, making it fairly affordable.

Reason 3: It's a 10 year whiskey, and any age statement this days, especially on something that can be had for $24, is a good deal.

Reason 4: It's delicious. 86.6 is a bit low for my liking, but it's still drat delicious.

So go forth, buy Evan Williams, shout "One One Nine!" and drink some Evan Williams. Please do not take oxycodone like the person from Twin Peaks does why drinking your Evan Williams. That's just dumb and bad. DO drink your Evan Williams with more Evan Williams. That is smart and good.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

while im glad evan williams is getting the bizness lol if u seriously get ur alcoholic inspirations from targeted product placement on a tv show

#woke

at least come up with a cocktail idea to go along

try this...

The Robin Williams:

One pint bourbon, Evan Williams

One gram cocaine, Bolivian

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

while im glad evan williams is getting the bizness lol if u seriously get ur alcoholic inspirations from targeted product placement on a tv show

#woke

try this...

The Robin Williams:

hmmm, sounds too much like how Paul Ryan parties, i'm an ol' dog and can't keep up with that

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its not your fault

its not your fault

its not your fault

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

punchymcpunch posted:

its not your fault

its not your fault

its not your fault

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmyDosjjP5U

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

punchymcpunch posted:

its not your fault

its not your fault

its not your fault

oh its definitely my fault :grin:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

fleetwood mac - rumors but its been p[hotoshopped to fleetwood macdonalds trump - fake news and the cover is jared w a sick ponyttail and ivanka

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the chain but its about the ratio

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

#woke

try this...

The Robin Williams:

give me 2 and hold the firewater

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

smdh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaethylene

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

punchymcpunch posted:

fleetwood mac - rumors but its been p[hotoshopped to fleetwood macdonalds trump - fake news and the cover is jared w a sick ponyttail and ivanka

and did trump make you cry
break your brain down
shatter your illusions of gov

and is it hypernormal now
do you know how
to leak pisstape and move on

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzxeBykMOuk

nite crew

take me in ur arms

rock ur bae~

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

g e t o n m y l e v e l 

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

speedball 2 owned

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

rip

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9YoYCKNoE

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

sacrilege!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 06:47 on May 31, 2017

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*ahems* :o:

Ok it's time for a rundown for the upcoming month of June in the Goblin's Nest.

*puts on Chuck Schumer glasses and scans presidental papers*

Ummmm buh bub buh...

ok right~

we need to fix the hole in the roof. Some intern managed to find the light switch on the place, big woop only took a month

so what we're going to do is renovate the place and mark it with our own goblin piss as goblins are probably wont to do and plug that hole up

That hole is a new background for C-SPAM, approved by ZDR should we call for a vote to get it off the ground.

What say you cabinet? Does C-SPAM need a goblin-themed background?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
aye

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Aye!!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
ayyyyyyyyye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

• Locked thread