Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

Saxophone posted:

Hrm. I bought stones a couple minutes ago. It told me I needed to restart my device. So I did and now when I went into the game, no stones, and when I attempt to purchase it says "you already own that item".

I also have an email confirming I purchased the stones. How should I go about getting help for this?

I would put a ticket in on GungHo's support page. I think you'll need a screenshot of your receipt but it should be pretty easy. Overall the process might take a day or two to get it resolved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Put the phone down for a week so I could pay attention to Scotland.

Came back to PCGF.

Got two Lumiels, which I'll enjoy. Got a fucken Folen Lazule, and what the gently caress is that. The rest is dupes and trash, though a dupe Leilan can come in handy.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Saxophone posted:

Hrm. I bought stones a couple minutes ago. It told me I needed to restart my device. So I did and now when I went into the game, no stones, and when I attempt to purchase it says "you already own that item".

I also have an email confirming I purchased the stones. How should I go about getting help for this?

So its not just me having problems with the shop. Granted mine is that I get a softlock when trying to connect to it instead.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

robbob posted:

I would put a ticket in on GungHo's support page. I think you'll need a screenshot of your receipt but it should be pretty easy. Overall the process might take a day or two to get it resolved.

That sounds pretty lovely given it will prevent rolls in players choice, which i presume was the reason they bought those stones

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Put the phone down for a week so I could pay attention to Scotland.

Came back to PCGF.

Got two Lumiels, which I'll enjoy. Got a fucken Folen Lazule, and what the gently caress is that. The rest is dupes and trash, though a dupe Leilan can come in handy.

Hahha, I got one of those lovely Folens as well! I would just rank up her otherwise good skill and use is as an assist.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Tir McDohl posted:

That sounds pretty lovely given it will prevent rolls in players choice, which i presume was the reason they bought those stones

Well, there's a reason why their godfest announcements recommend you buy stones before the godfest, because their servers are getting slammed with purchases during.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Go ahead and hate me, I hate me, too.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

tzirean posted:

Meh. You just rolled a bunch of useless dupes.

I do that in every GF.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

tzirean posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PbE3k9LG9A

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
yeah just a heads up but at the moment, dathena is strictly a "low effort" leader and kush is basically dead and gone so haku is pretty forgettable now. she doesn't even make hearts.

especially with the piles of new double 7c awakening subs coming in

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it'll be a long while before we catch up enough for that to be true in na, plus we aren't ever gonna get meliodas and diablos is just a maybe. not gonna sweat how good anything here'll be a few months from now

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Well. I just rolled Diaochan #2. I guess I should give that gimmicky Anubis team a whirl. Maybe that will get my butt in gear for some hardcore combo action.

Olothreutes posted:

I tend to play solo right now, but I am not opposed to playing multiplayer. Here is my PadHerder account. I made a lot of bad decisions (fusing, mostly) very early before I thought to myself "I bet there's a thread in games on this."

I think you're set with a dark team. I'm going to stick with the previous advice of starting with Pandora as leader, Persephone, Lumiel and Loki as subs. The last slot can be Sheena, Anubis or Cerberus Rider, depending on who your friend leader is. The first stop would be gathering the evo mats to make Awoken Persephone because her leader skill is the most compatible with Dark Athena. Then probably the mats for Awoken Loki. I'm not sure how you should prioritize Awoken Pandora though. I haven't given her a good look.

Have you gotten a good idea of how awakenings like rows and prongs work?

Pandora gets her max multiplier when you connect 8 dark orbs so her best damage would come from a team with a bunch of dark row enhances. DAthena and Awoken/Revo Persephone hit their max leader skill multiplier when matching dark and water and they both have prong awakenings.

For your last sub, Sheena works best with a row leader and her active screws up the board as far as activating Persephone or DAthena. I think Anubis is probably the better investment since he can be used as a leader in the future. I have a soft spot for Cerberus Rider because I pulled one early on an alt account and he really held his own. His true damage active was extremely convenient against some high armor/low HP enemies I just needed to make go away. You do have Lumiel who can fill this roll most of the time so you might not get the same mileage out of him as I did.

You don't really have enough to make another team that's really worth anything yet.

You could run Apocalypse/Venus/Dragon Rider/Sheena/? and it would probably work okay. Apocalypse isn't a common leader though. Same with using Leilan/Mito as the base of a team. I can think of more leaders that work with Leilan but you don't have much of a team. I'd pass on farming up filler and concentrate on your REM team.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Okay, hit me. What do I do with four DKalis apart from look like a lucky rear end in a top hat? Inherit them somewhere I would guess?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

tzirean posted:

You goddamn monster.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

McDragon posted:

Okay, hit me. What do I do with four DKalis apart from look like a lucky rear end in a top hat? Inherit them somewhere I would guess?

Ra Dragon / D Kali (D Kali) / D Kali (D Kali) / something / something

Inner City Leftist
Jun 5, 2011
Ok I need team building help. My Padherder is here

I've got a box full of potential leaders but no idea how to properly move into descended dungeons. I mostly play single player. I've been running A. Okuninushi with a mixture of Dark/Green subs which has been working ok. I've also got an Isis team which I don't use much anymore as it doesn't hit hard enough. I've played around with Kaede and Kush but I'm not pro enough to consistently get crosses or 10+ combos.

I feel like there's potential in my box I just don't know to use it. Any tips or pointers in the right direction would be great.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zo posted:

yeah just a heads up but at the moment, dathena is strictly a "low effort" leader

please, stop making dathena even more desirable for the US server.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

GoodBee posted:

Well. I just rolled Diaochan #2. I guess I should give that gimmicky Anubis team a whirl. Maybe that will get my butt in gear for some hardcore combo action.

I think you're set with a dark team. I'm going to stick with the previous advice of starting with Pandora as leader, Persephone, Lumiel and Loki as subs. The last slot can be Sheena, Anubis or Cerberus Rider, depending on who your friend leader is. The first stop would be gathering the evo mats to make Awoken Persephone because her leader skill is the most compatible with Dark Athena. Then probably the mats for Awoken Loki. I'm not sure how you should prioritize Awoken Pandora though. I haven't given her a good look.

Have you gotten a good idea of how awakenings like rows and prongs work?

Pandora gets her max multiplier when you connect 8 dark orbs so her best damage would come from a team with a bunch of dark row enhances. DAthena and Awoken/Revo Persephone hit their max leader skill multiplier when matching dark and water and they both have prong awakenings.

For your last sub, Sheena works best with a row leader and her active screws up the board as far as activating Persephone or DAthena. I think Anubis is probably the better investment since he can be used as a leader in the future. I have a soft spot for Cerberus Rider because I pulled one early on an alt account and he really held his own. His true damage active was extremely convenient against some high armor/low HP enemies I just needed to make go away. You do have Lumiel who can fill this roll most of the time so you might not get the same mileage out of him as I did.

You don't really have enough to make another team that's really worth anything yet.

You could run Apocalypse/Venus/Dragon Rider/Sheena/? and it would probably work okay. Apocalypse isn't a common leader though. Same with using Leilan/Mito as the base of a team. I can think of more leaders that work with Leilan but you don't have much of a team. I'd pass on farming up filler and concentrate on your REM team.

Ok, this is sort of counter intuitive, but I'll take your word for it. I have the mats to evolve Persephone, and can probably put a snowglobe dragon into her to bring Hell Queen Persephone to max, and then evolve into Queen of Condemnation while I try to get the materials for awoken. Is that a reasonable plan, or should I not bother evolving her into an ultimate form and use the mats elsewhere? I just need two green sacred masks to get Cradle of Hell Goddess as well, but something tells me those are sort of hard to get.

I'm pretty close to being able to evolve Pandora, just need a dub amelit, and the same is true for Anubis. I also have the mats to evolve Loki. I can probably only do one of these things because they overlap a lot. Also I have a stack of Tamadras, would they be worth using to turn on awoken skills at this point?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

tzirean posted:

Come on man, no Red or Dark Snow Haku, no chibi Haku, no Lunar Corona Haku and you could have an Awoken Haku for assist purposes.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Meliodas doesn't seen more much more effort than dath, yeah? No real idea.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Well, I finally got into the magic stone shop and got another 14 pulls. 2 Pandoras, 2 Orochis, 2 Sheens, a second Diachan, but not a single Haku. That was the only thing I wanted from the PCGF, but still she eludes me.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rascyc posted:

Meliodas doesn't seen more much more effort than dath, yeah? No real idea.

He's requires more effort but it's not a great deal. Biggest difference for regular players is that you have to match 3 colors to tank stuff (and do 7 combos for good damage), while dath has naturally high hp and can just take the hits.

At high level meliodas just does way more damage for the same effort.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Jun 1, 2017

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Kuros posted:

Come on man, no Red or Dark Snow Haku, no chibi Haku, no Lunar Corona Haku and you could have an Awoken Haku for assist purposes.

You rang?

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

JP GF was terrible but I got Yog. What do I do with him?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ChikoDemono posted:

JP GF was terrible but I got Yog. What do I do with him?

You put cards that create a shitload of light orbs and go to town. Ilm/Ilmina, Apollo, etc. Maybe one utility sub like Indra or, for certain dungeons, Ammy.

I got Paimon :suicide: I have a really good track record of getting every single meh 6* GFE. BTW, Paimon is good for a Yog team.

Also, if her skill activates at the start of the round (as it should), consider rolling an Annie Leonhart

quote:

AS: Change top row to Light, heal 30% HP every turn for 3 turns (CD: 10)

LS: No skyfall. 1.5x ATK and HP for Attacker types. Increases ATK after 5 or more connected orbs, up to 5x ATK

Awakenings: Time Extend, Skill Boost, 3 Light Rows, Machine Killer

And here is that rear end in a top hat, Reiner

quote:

AS: 75% Damage Reduction for 4 turns (CD: 20) (step down, Indra!)

LS: 3.5x ATK for Physical types, 1.5x for Attacker types. 50% Damage Reduction when HP is 50% or above

Awakenings: Time Extend, 2 Skill Boosts, 2 Wood Rows, Machine Killer

I guess the attack on titan needed some bait, even if it is just Indra+

trucutru fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Jun 1, 2017

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
yog is cool, i would lean toward two max skilled orpharions for decent awakenings and continuous orb generation, along with momiji for follow-up attack and a 7c sub to punch through defenses (no need for guard break awakening)

I'm working on a second orpharion myself right now for my yog team, likely be orph/orph/momiji/light ilmina

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
What are the big teams that are not out yet in NA to look forward to and start working towards? Does RaDra remain a viable go to? What is his ideal team/assists?

TheJadedOne fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Jun 1, 2017

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

trucutru posted:

Also, if her skill activates at the start of the round (as it should), consider rolling an Annie Leonhart

And here is that rear end in a top hat, Reiner

I guess the attack on titan needed some bait, even if it is just Indra+

I'm not convinced that 5 more turns on the CD is a worthy tradeoff for an extra turn of shield. For the same reason, I often prefer to inherit reOrochi or DAth before an Exa-Hydra. I also still get a lot of mileage out of Christmas Siren despite her poo poo HP.

Autoheals as an active effect is a pretty cool gimmick though. Besides HP conditional leaders, the concept would also be a huge boon to leads with more HP than RCV (like the new Sonias), and a counter to bosses who block off heart matching (like Enoch and Nyarlathotep). Given that Annie's autoheal AS is paired with light orb creation, I think we're going to see copycat cards in the future with other effects so as to be more appetizing to other colors.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

AlexJade posted:

What are the big teams that are not out yet in NA to look forward to and start working towards? Does RaDra remain a viable go to? What is his ideal team/assists?

Radra isn't even S tier anymore on JP, but the real problem is all the stuff on top now is mostly collab stuff or paired with collab stuff.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
So I decided to try this, but every time I open the program it immediately closes.

I use MEmu usually when I'm at my computer. I have the 'is rooted' option off. Is P&D just not compatible with android emulators? If it is, do I have to do anything weird to get it set up and working?

Prism fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Jun 1, 2017

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
It doesn't work with any emulators as far as I know.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

FrickenMoron posted:

It doesn't work with any emulators as far as I know.

Alas. Fortunately I have a tablet, but it's convenient to run these kinds of games on the computer.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

One last pull gets me my first Ra

I'm cool now :frogc00l:

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

UHD posted:

One last pull gets me my first Ra

I'm cool now :frogc00l:

Nice. I'm still in starter reroll hell. Hopefully it spits out something worth keeping soon, though I don't know if it being players choice means I should be keeping some of these after all.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Prism posted:

Nice. I'm still in starter reroll hell. Hopefully it spits out something worth keeping soon, though I don't know if it being players choice means I should be keeping some of these after all.

A lot of the reroll lists are old and missing stuff. If you roll something that looks cool, ask about it. Discord is probably easier to get a quicker answer.

Olothreutes posted:

Ok, this is sort of counter intuitive, but I'll take your word for it. I have the mats to evolve Persephone, and can probably put a snowglobe dragon into her to bring Hell Queen Persephone to max, and then evolve into Queen of Condemnation while I try to get the materials for awoken. Is that a reasonable plan, or should I not bother evolving her into an ultimate form and use the mats elsewhere? I just need two green sacred masks to get Cradle of Hell Goddess as well, but something tells me those are sort of hard to get.

I probably did a poo poo job explaining things. I've been helping a friend start up a dark team with Persephone so I've been trying to suggest monsters for him to work on that will be reasonably good to have later.

Persephone gets some slightly better awakenings from her other ult evos but it's probably better to use those mats to get something else evo'd first.

quote:

I'm pretty close to being able to evolve Pandora, just need a dub amelit, and the same is true for Anubis. I also have the mats to evolve Loki. I can probably only do one of these things because they overlap a lot.

In general, you want to try to get your REM pulls evo'd to their 0-99 form. Not sure what to call that, maybe their non-ult evo? That's when they start getting awakenings and you can level them up for better stats. Some monsters come out of the REM in their 0-99 evo.

quote:

Also I have a stack of Tamadras, would they be worth using to turn on awoken skills at this point?

In general, you can go ahead and turn on your awoken skills on REM monsters that you are using or plan to use on your main team(s). If you're early game and don't have enough for all of your available awoken skills on a team, you can prioritize those skills that do extra damage, like prongs, rows and orb enhances, and skill boosts, which will allow you to use active skills sooner. The defensive awakenings come into play more in harder Technical Dungeons, Special Dungeons and Decendeds, when enemies start using skills on you.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Prism posted:

Please hop into the discord and ask us about your rolls, you've almost certainly rolled something worthwhile and past it up.

PaleBlueDot
Feb 13, 2012

All the way from
Transylvania

Prism posted:

Alas. Fortunately I have a tablet, but it's convenient to run these kinds of games on the computer.

You might want to check out AmiDuOS. I've had pretty good luck with the Lite version for running PAD NA.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Sono posted:

Ra Dragon / D Kali (D Kali) / D Kali (D Kali) / something / something

Oh good, I had the right idea. Thanks. Some day I will sort out doing Ra Dragon properly but I am firmly in the DAthena camp for now.

e: man, I was just trying to work out what felt off on this game today and I'm missing the Overflowing Care Package already :cry:

McDragon fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jun 1, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Holy poo poo I finally managed to get a dragon killer latent to drop in a run that I don't stupidly gently caress up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Inner City Leftist posted:

Ok I need team building help. My Padherder is here

I've got a box full of potential leaders but no idea how to properly move into descended dungeons. I mostly play single player. I've been running A. Okuninushi with a mixture of Dark/Green subs which has been working ok. I've also got an Isis team which I don't use much anymore as it doesn't hit hard enough. I've played around with Kaede and Kush but I'm not pro enough to consistently get crosses or 10+ combos.

I feel like there's potential in my box I just don't know to use it. Any tips or pointers in the right direction would be great.

It's kind of hard to see what's useful. Take out all the farmable stuff and chibis and maybe something will jump out.

You can try a Sima Yi team with a DAthena friend and see how you like that.