Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

cash crab posted:

Hey guys, is this a sandwich or a pizza

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

it clearly states that its a hot dog

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

It contains 2 Burger and is easy to eat, hotdog is merely a nickname, much like the one my father bestowed on me

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
it's a crime

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

cash crab posted:

Trick question, pizza are already sandwiches

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

2 burger/burgers. You know, what ever it takes.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Something that needs a trip report, bonus points if you eat it one-handed like in the picture.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

My favourite thing is that the way the hand is positioned it makes it look like the hand is feeding someone else, like a baby or an invalid adult who loves pizzburgdogs.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Sandwich pizza ate a hot dog and now you eat it.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
what foods would you say are generally "difficult to eat"

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure Oetker is a real doctor guys

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

angerbeet posted:

Unreasonably tall burgers

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Dave Grool posted:

"Oetker served in the Waffen-SS before he became the president of their family-run business in 1944, inherited from his grandfather August Oetker, who invented a popular mixture of baking powder."

Oh...

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

If the alt-right wants to co-opt that brand as a white pride symbol, I won't complain.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

cash crab posted:

Here we go again...

*shrugs at camera, audience laughs*

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

angerbeet posted:

Anything with a ton of Japanese pepper in it. That spice tastes like the unholy alliance of lemon and a 9-volt battery.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Dave Grool posted:

He totes is

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Dr. Oetker: Crimes Against Gastronomy

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

my girlfriend posted:

shrimp rawmen with swiss cheese and mexican cheese garlic cloves roasted pees and a bunch of spices and seasons its pretty good for half rear end makeing food lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

cash crab posted:

I don't know, but it's American as gently caress

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Your girlfriend is a cannibal?

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

I got some raw men for her if you know what I mean :grin:

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

cash crab posted:

I legitimately want to try one of these some day

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

drrockso20 posted:

I legitimately want to try one of these some day

I have the opportunity to try it or any of their other weird "trying to appeal to americans" pizzas every time I go shopping but just can't bring myself to do it. I feel like it's just going to be unremarkable and firmly in the "it was ok, but I would have liked their normal pizza better" territory.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Your girlfriend is a cannibal?

Don't kinkshame :mad:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I have the opportunity to try it or any of their other weird "trying to appeal to americans" pizzas every time I go shopping but just can't bring myself to do it. I feel like it's just going to be unremarkable and firmly in the "it was ok, but I would have liked their normal pizza better" territory.

They have the hotpizzadogburger things here or at least used to, but it looks so unappetizing that I haven't tried them even in my most desperate moments. Doesn't help that the few Doc Oetker's pizzas I've had have been disappointing even for frozen pizza.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Totino's is the best cheap frozen pizza.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Picnic Princess posted:

Unreasonably tall burgers

Yoiks!

Content edit: back in my hometown, there is a place that sells those impossibly large challenge burgers/sandwiches, think actual real life scooby doo creations. The smallest one comes with a fork stuck in it, right through the top bun, all the way down, with no fork left out.

You'd think that with so much stuff in there, there was bound to be something tasty in them. Nope! Tastes like cardboard, all of it.

This has been my needlessly big burger story, many thank

Bubblyblubber has a new favorite as of 12:17 on Jun 6, 2017

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

cash crab posted:

My favourite thing is that the way the hand is positioned it makes it look like the hand is feeding someone else, like a baby or an invalid adult who loves pizzburgdogs.

Paging Jughead Jones to the thread.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Ziv Zulander posted:

my girlfriend posted:

shrimp rawmen with swiss cheese and mexican cheese garlic cloves roasted pees and a bunch of spices and seasons its pretty good for half rear end makeing food lol
Roasted pee

Grilled piss

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 14:40 on Jun 6, 2017

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

whiteyfats posted:

Totino's is the best cheap frozen pizza.

As a teenager, I ate these all the time. The great thing about them is that they're small enough to then fold in half, giving you a nice, gooey pizza taco.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Picnic Princess posted:

Something that needs a trip report, bonus points if you eat it one-handed like in the picture.

They don't sell them around here so I made one at home and posted a trip report a while back.

It wasn't good. Not at all.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Julias posted:

As a teenager, I ate these all the time. The great thing about them is that they're small enough to then fold in half, giving you a nice, gooey pizza taco.

I've definitely never done this before. Nope, no sir. Certainly not upwards of 100 times. Never.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

cash crab posted:

It contains 2 Burger and is easy to eat, hotdog is merely a nickname, much like the one my father bestowed on me

Is your nickname hotdog or sandwich?

Edit: or pizza?

CannonFodder has a new favorite as of 23:24 on Jun 6, 2017

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Totino's really is the best frozen pizza. I can't stand that bland bready taste of most frozen pizzas. Totinos has that flaky crunch. The calorie count isn't as bad as you might think.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's pretty easy to fancy up a Totino's pizza, as well.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

No pizza rules

The new one has bulgogi on it, which is probably better than pineapple but idk how much:

http://www.kfc.co.jp/sp/campaign/chizza2ts/

If this gets 1000 likes I'll try it and do a trip report

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

is that saffron piled all over that chicken piece on the bottom like it's cheese? :laffo:
e:nope, it's pepper strands instead, not as absurd.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
*An extremely uncool white man, trying to use "urban slang," addresses a Chinese teenager*

"What's up, my chizza?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Code Jockey posted:

I don't know, but it's American as gently caress

Pingiivi posted:

"Oetker served in the Waffen-SS before he became the president of their family-run business in 1944, inherited from his grandfather August Oetker, who invented a popular mixture of baking powder."

Oh...

Dr Oetker's secret lair, 1949: "So, you Americans think you are so wonderful? I'll show you the most American food of all, and it will be horrible!" {Cue thunder}