Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
goblins goblins goblins goblans goblians

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

maybe something like ^^?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
extremely gobliin

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
AYE

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I have a very rough first draft suggestion for the goblinoid css revamp.

So, this is CSpam now:

and this is a subforum w a cool css:

my proposal, given that we are the nest of goblins, is that we take some design cues from mr alex jones's infowars fansite for kissing goblins, catching them in bed with a goblin, going around the goblins, even having babies with goblins and marrying a goblin. few people are as obsessed with goblins as him and i think that needs to be recognized. here's a quick 5 minute mockup of what it might look like:

obv nearly every element of that needs to be changed, but i hope it illustrates my suggestion and i hope you agree that something along these lines would be a bold new vision for the future that future generations can feel inspired by or whatever

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

ingratiating gremlins

succubus with gremlins

in bed with a gremlin

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

I have a very rough first draft suggestion for the goblinoid css revamp.

So, this is CSpam now:

and this is a subforum w a cool css:

my proposal, given that we are the nest of goblins, is that we take some design cues from mr alex jones's infowars fansite for kissing goblins, catching them in bed with a goblin, going around the goblins, even having babies with goblins and marrying a goblin. few people are as obsessed with goblins as him and i think that needs to be recognized. here's a quick 5 minute mockup of what it might look like:

obv nearly every element of that needs to be changed, but i hope it illustrates my suggestion and i hope you agree that something along these lines would be a bold new vision for the future that future generations can feel inspired by or whatever

yours is rl pretty but yobs works so well bc its not a giant image; that can gently caress some browsers up ime

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

holy poo poo what if . . . ed balls swinging in a hammock

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

holy poo poo what if . . . ed orbs swinging in a hammock

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

well played, gentleman

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

what about david bowie goblin king jareth IV juggling his balls which are orbs and his face is ed balls's face and each orb contains a different scene from ed balls's life but he has the face of a different era bowie in each one

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
thats a good fetish, OP

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
some of these ideas are cool

I will be conferring with the Secretary of Interior and Secretary of Drive Thru very soon on this matter but the general possible idea is to come up with 3 different goblin-theme background, hopefully templates and submit it as a public option for goblin citizens to vote on the best one out of the three based on their mock ups. Input is always welcome of course as we move towards this goal

I also have made a donation thread as per my platform in a moment of sobriety.

Gosh bless :911:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
a goblin citizen has created and it still hasn't been entered into the emote vault

i will also call for a cabinet vote with a majority of 6 ayes to see this through and to raise some h*eck

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
gently caress aye

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ayeo

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Ayyyyyyyye

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
:killing:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
chaos aye

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lol its a silly emote and shdnt :chaos: be pres pence?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnjv5_rIPeU&t=47s

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

jeb! is a waste

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
cspam has a lot of stickies and i think its kind of interfering with the planned parenthood donation thread. can we at least take the aclu one down since in have no way of updating peoples titles anyway

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the department of hypernormalization formally submits to the executive that June 7th should be declared Piss Tape Awareness day, a c-spam holiday for annual celebration

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im going to fall out of my chair

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

aye

also aye on piss day, love piss-themed public holidays

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

chaos is actually mattis

you know how in wonder women the real bad guy was hiding in plain sight?

like that, but probably a good guy?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
also as a lickspittle undersecretary i dont get big boy votes

so aye

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

M_Gargantua posted:

also as a lickspittle undersecretary i dont get big boy votes

so aye

underspicertary :hai:

*counts everyones votes with both hands*

okay so that was 8 an half fucken ayes fer :chaostrump:

make it so

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Sitting here at the dinner table with an empty plate in front of me, fork and knife in hand, wearing a lobster bib. I slowly pound the table with both fists and chant "Piss tape! Piss tape! Piss tape!"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I'm working on a joke version of Jeremy by Pearl Jam, but about Jezza, which I will sing at the next dsa meeting. I will not be thwarted.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

mysterious frankie posted:

I'm working on a joke version of Jeremy by Pearl Jam, but about Jezza, which I will sing at the next dsa meeting. I will not be thwarted.

Suicide is never the answer, mysterious frankie. :ohdear:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Suicide is never the answer, mysterious frankie. :ohdear:

ME: Jeremy Corbyn\Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaves the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
TROT: *leans back* Now this guy I like! *smile fades, begins squirming* ...this doesn't feel right *throws down stack of papers, runs from room*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mysterious frankie posted:

ME: Jeremy Corbyn\Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaves the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
TROT: *leans back* Now this guy I like! *smile fades, begins squirming* ...this doesn't feel right *throws down stack of papers, runs from room*

trots never agree on the stereo mix, either :shrug:

• Locked thread