Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Why aren't we lynching loving Added Space? What more do you nonces need? He claimed scum and then made it very clear he wasn't gonna try to dig himself out of the hole. We're gonna end up no lynching again and then spend all day tomorrow farting around cuz no one shows up all day.

hes thrall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

GulagDolls posted:

hes thrall

Do you mean the Shaman from Hearthstone or the like the Scandinavian plebeian?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

THRALL

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

The mental image of you typing that into a meme generator will keep me warm for decades to come.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

The mental image of you typing that into a meme generator will keep me warm for decades to come.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
:angel: wow this thread so interesting :angel:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
the dead is getting grumpy so

##vote Added Space

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just :redhammer:

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
I will hammer tomorrow before the deadline but I really don't want to without killing Inf because whether AS flips town or scum, Inf remains such a strong candidate for SK. Basically the only flip that would make me feel good about Inf here is AS flips SK, but that seems unlikely. That's why it's better to lynch Inf toDay and save half a day, which we're already down.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The fact that you think known comedic poster, Infinitum, in his first reply PM to his new mason bro was serious when he joked that he's the SK and wants to team up with Scum..

Yeaaaaaaah

I threw that out there as a joke, and somehow got a nibble; so make of that what you will.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm happy being permanently free lynchable if that means this day will end.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I know you as a belligerent Australian, have that be known.

But gently caress it, I count 5 votes for the Inf lynch plus Circle considering. I don't see it happening.

##vote AS

:redhammer:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kasumeat posted:

a belligerent Australian

racist

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

BBBBBLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hi guys I just woke up and...

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, it sure would have been nice to add some more opinions since I was busy during the later part of the day yesterday.

Regardless of how Added flips, I am suspicious of Sandwolf. Pushing for a quick lynch is sucmmy as poo poo, especially since it's based on a claim of 'hey this guy scum claimed in our mason chat.'

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I was always planning to vote AS, my fence-sitting was about Inf. I guess it doesn't matter anymore but I don't regret not voting for Inf kill.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I said Australian, that much was understood :smug:

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
SUCH TENSION

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The suspense is killing me

Well not me personally

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Me rn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CozoPjQ_sH0

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Added Space, Alexi Lalas, Town Vanilla/Mason was cut from the squad!

You have until 9pm est tomorrow for actions/MOTM, or about 25.5 hours from this post.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The only thing I want to say right now is: Added, next time, don't keep your vote on yourself if you are town. While a self vote can occasionally make a statement, you shouldn't actually hold the vote there because you know you are town. A scum self hammer can be acceptable since it can prevent town from talking further.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Also Kill infi won but not a thread majority

Because I didn't specify he will be alive but hated tomorrow.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

TMMadman posted:

The only thing I want to say right now is: Added, next time, don't keep your vote on yourself if you are town. While a self vote can occasionally make a statement, you shouldn't actually hold the vote there because you know you are town. A scum self hammer can be acceptable since it can prevent town from talking further.

What difference could it possibly have made?

I was trying to move the game along, don't blame me for the laziness/indecision of others.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Don't post after you've died, friendo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Also, AS, just don't give up so easily next time. (And never claim scum unless you are)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Is that really going to be how you are going to play it Inf?

The fact that Added flipped town really makes me wish we had flipped you too.

That was really the only thing I was trying to decide on yesterday.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Night extended until morning EST, apologies

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The worst mod! :v:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

TMMadman posted:

Is that really going to be how you are going to play it Inf?

The comedy option after I obviously hosed up?

Yeah.

I was awake at the start of D2, and Added Space replied to my PM. I waited until halfway through the day to make an appearance before revealing my information, so it does my head in how AS had all that time and didn't reveal me to be the 'SK'.
He sat on that information and it killed him.

So yeah I'll admit I hosed up, but he hosed up as well.
MAFIA.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

mmmm hmmmm

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Well I'm def murdering everyone tonight then

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'll laugh if AS is a Death Miller

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'm leaving for New Zealand tomorrow and I will be extremely scarce, heads up.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Don't worry I'm murdering you tonight

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Infinitum posted:

Don't worry I'm murdering you tonight

tia, merci beaucoup, auf weidersehen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
:angel:

Sandwolf posted:

tia, merci beaucoup, auf weidersehen.
:angel:

• Locked thread