Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Field Mousepad posted:

The tasteless tattoo thread has been rocking lately.

When you hit quote (like I just did) it links to who you're quoting. It helps if people want to read the original thread for context.

Fart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I copied it and then quoted it. I don't know what the hell happened there.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Bad with money thread from BFC got on yet another wedding derail :

Hoodwinker posted:

You get into murky territory, efficiency-wise, when you're already so filthy loving rich that "maxing your retirement accounts" is a blip on the radar in terms of wealth management. The rules break down, like exotic matter at super low temperatures or being a white person on trial for white-collar crime. Sure, you could donate that seven figures to cancer research or open a women's shelter, but when your precious little girl or tantrum-throwing little boy looks at you with those round, glassy eyes (maybe the Vicodin's kicking in) and says, "Daddy I need one, maybe two thoroughbred horses at my wedding." I mean, what's a father to do? What are we, savages? I remember when your grandfather used to sit me on his knee and tell me the story about when he tore the liver out of a still-living Nazi soldier with his bare hands while fighting in the War. Inside of that liver he found a nodule which when you held it just right up to the light looked like an American Bald Eagle. And he said, "That's how I knew the American Dream was still alive." And I believe him now to this day. My child will get married to their partner, a person with good bone structure and a name like "Kegan" or "Serah" or "Werstal" and there will be horses, damnit. There will be so many loving horses. The entire wedding party will be riding horses. Our god-fearing protestant minister will be riding a chestnut brown Belgian. Afterwards the horses will race, and the winner will be thrown into a crowd of women to determine who will be the next lucky bride. Horsemeat hors-d'oeuvres. A multi-layered chocolate cake, which itself will sit resting on a chocolate-colored living horse. My little girl will get her loving horses! Just like her grandfather wouldn't give his sweet daughter even though she had to take the hush money from the unnamed senator so they wouldn't drag his name through the mud in court. Horses! Horses!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Field Mousepad posted:

We're all bad posters, but you're on a whole other level. :razz: Grats.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I shitpost on many different levels.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Facebook Aunt posted:

We're all bad posters, but you're on a whole other level. :razz: Grats.

Someone better have that quote handy where a goon kept posting his workout log to the, very serious, thread about discussing abortion and it's effects/laws etc.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Keru posted:

Someone better have that quote handy where a goon kept posting his workout log to the, very serious, thread about discussing abortion and it's effects/laws etc.

You can't quote an entire thread, can you?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Keru posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3543702&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post414408653

Inco posted:

I've been working out! It's just difficult to quantify the boot camp because I lose track of the reps. I got back from the gym not too long ago, but my modem's fried and I'm not too fond of phone posting. But, if I must...

Tuesday and Thursday was boot camp. Technically, I'm done all the classes I've paid for, but the trainer's invited me back for the make up sessions that the other people missed. I'll be taking advantage of that, of course.

Weigh-in (04/12/13): 204 lbs

10min elliptical

Squat
5x80
5x90
5x100
5x110
5x120

DB Bench Press
5x40
5x45
5x50
5x55
5x60

Chinups
22x110
12x110

30min elliptical

Medicinal Penguin posted:

Unless DB stands for Dead Baby, you're in the wrong thread.

Reene posted:

But how many bloody fetuses can you deadlift?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Field Mousepad posted:

I can't handle this ineptitude. Mods?

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Field Mousepad posted:

God drat that’s some bad posting. A+

(DSYP)

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

And now for something completely different.

Lime Tonics posted:

hair stairs,

click for big.

no idea why.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh I can't go out tonight I have to comb my stairs.

High Lord Elbow posted:

WHY THE gently caress ARE THERE HAIR STAIRS gently caress THIS LETS BLOW UP THE PLANET

Seriously, the existence of hair stairs makes me angry enough to eradicate all life on earth.

there wolf posted:

When you have no money for carpet but a bag full of cheap wigs.

Seriously, this looks like something someone on a design competition show would come up with if forced to decorate a room out of the contents of a dumpster.

TTerrible posted:

It must feel amazing on bare feet.
:stonklol: Wig fetish spotted.

DirtRoadJunglist posted:

It's so luxurious, too. Do they shampoo it on chore day?

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
i bet those stairs are insulated

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Skwirl posted:

10 Things I Hate About You is playing at the bar and I can't get over how young Julia Stiles and JGL look. Heath Ledger also looks young, but he's never looked that much older.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Elfgames posted:

i bet those stairs are insulated

From human contact, absolutely.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Facebook Aunt posted:

And now for something completely different.

:stonklol: Wig fetish spotted.

:grovertoot:

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

do you have hairs in your house?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
On the plus side; those stairs and the surrounding structure are made of stone so you can fix that nightmare with gas and a match.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Neddy Seagoon posted:

On the plus side; those stairs and the surrounding structure are made of stone so you can fix that nightmare with gas and a match.

I don't even want to imagine what a stairwell worth of burning dirty hair would smell like.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Cugel the Clever posted:

Pffffft, into what, paper money? Or better yet, give it to a "bank" to claim they're holding for you. No thanks, everyone knows the only true store of currency is weird encrypted bits of data I have in the cloud.*

*This is what buttcoiners actually believe.

yaffle posted:

The Dunning Krugerrand.

Holy hot drat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Dreddout posted:

HYUCK ME UP INSIDE

CAN'T HYUCK UP

SAVE ME FROM THE GOOFBALL I'VE BECOME

I can't breathe

e: apparently can't post either; went in without the setup

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 11:54 on Jun 14, 2017

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Karate Bastard posted:

Holy hot drat

Someone else (I forget who) called them Pounds Spergling once, I'm fond of that one

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The fedoral gold reserve

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Karate Bastard posted:

The fedoral gold reserve

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

The fedoral gold reserve

beautiful

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
The first reply to the first (in earnest, started by a true believer who explained what Bitcoin was) Bitcoin thread was in its entirety "Autism Kroners", and is frankly untouchable as far as first replies go.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Downie dollars?

Torture-Induced-PTSD tenpennys?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Thanks for your contributions.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Buttcoin. :smuggo:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Bitchcoin! :hurr:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Breetai posted:

The first reply to the first (in earnest, started by a true believer who explained what Bitcoin was) Bitcoin thread was in its entirety "Autism Kroners", and is frankly untouchable as far as first replies go.

Do we so easily forget the That's cool OP your mom sounds like a nice lady

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Do we so easily forget the That's cool OP your mom sounds like a nice lady

"so you work from home OP"

Has a special place in my heart.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Brother Friendship posted:

*Maddow MOANS AND STAGGERS unto stage, poo poo dripping off her clothes, she raises an ENCRUSTED VHS with both hands.*

*With a SMUG GRIN Maddow yells into the camera, PISS SPUTTERING from her mouth*

"The PISS TAPE is real, just as THE ORB promised, the Wise and Beautiful ELDER ORB, Who I now serve in a state of UTTER BLISS. "

*THE PISS does not cease to flow from Maddow's body as she KISSES THE TAPE repeatedly, the electric equipment sparking before catching fire. Much of the staff SCREACH AS THEY PERISH in the ensuing firestorm as tears of joy drop from Maddow's NOW BLEEDING EYES.*

"The PISS TAPE is real.." *she WHISPERS SEXUALLY to the VHS tape as the flames MELT THE SKIN off her flesh.*

"And THE ORB has chosen ME."

*Maddow laughs as the building COLLAPSES ON TOP OF HER and silences the SCREAMS OF THE DYING*

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

This is the best first reply in the history of this website:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3671251&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

What did ADTRW win?

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

IUG posted:

What did ADTRW win?

hopefully they got to meet Chris Hansen

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I was always partial to this:

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

I'm fond of the "post your favorite anime" that immediately had the anime Hitler

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

theflyingorc posted:

I'm fond of the "post your favorite anime" that immediately had the anime Hitler

LET'S ALL DRAW ANIMES
(might need archives, I can never remember with the goldmine.)

"Vaerai Archon" posted:

Ok since we have that vector thread here I guess this can kinda fit in here. However preferibly I would Like to avoid cross posts from the vector thread. So you should really just only use the vector technique if you want to layer it over your original line art.

anyways here's a WIP that I have currently

-2 posts later-

"SDShamshel" posted:

Images re-hosted because my antivirus was having a problem with both of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ha, i made my first report in that thread