Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

That DICK! posted:

one of these romans will make you live for 500 years! another roman will bring an unstoppable winning streak to dolph ziggler. and the final roman will send dean ambrose into deep space. pick your roman to begin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So our power came back on a while ago and I IMMEDIATELY watched the main. Just finished it. loving hell what a match. Every person in that match was both better and more over than Jinder. gently caress Jinder. That show was saved by the main.

I do hate a heel champ with a heel MITB holder but I'm not shocked at all Corbin won. Best showings were from Sami, AJ, and Nakamura. The funniest part is I like everything SD is doing except the top title program which is rear end.

Also it's loving pathetic and sad how much the title match was BEAT FOR BEAT the Backlash match. It was the same match. Also also Jinder is straight up the worst wrestler in the company. I'm gonna say it and stick to that.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Jun 19, 2017

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Why aren't you down with the brown?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Seriously Jinder is Mason Ryan levels of awful and he's WWE Champion. WWE isn't even pretending that he's not just a midcarder belt pillow.

He's awful on the mic, he's awful in the ring, he's repulsive to look at, and this run is a joke. I hope Jinder gets destroyed and never sniffs the title again.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Jun 19, 2017

reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Bribe officials and kill goats
Hail Satan, Go Hawks
I'm still trying to figure out if Sami fractured his leg on that powerbomb from the top of the ladder, it really looked like he landed weird

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I just watched a fight for the title between one of the greatest of all time, and a young up-and-comer who is hated, but is proving himself to be just as great as anyone else in the world right now. How he won the title might be questionable, but I think he'll go down in history as one of the all-time greats.

Congratulations, Kevin Durant.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ThePariah posted:

I just watched a fight for the title between one of the greatest of all time, and a young up-and-comer who is hated, but is proving himself to be just as great as anyone else in the world right now. How he won the title might be questionable, but I think he'll go down in history as one of the all-time greats.

Congratulations, Kevin Durant.

I loving hate you.

Also Baron winning is fine, and Summerslam is going to have AJ/Nakamura and it's going to own.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Seriously Jinder is Mason Ryan levels of awful and he's WWE Champion. WWE isn't even pretending that he's not just a midcarder belt pillow.

He's awful on the mic, he's awful in the ring, he's repulsive to look at, and this run is a joke. I hope Jinder gets destroyed and never sniffs the title again.

he deserves the belt a hell of a lot more than randy does.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

The Maharaja is a better champion than Ambrose ever was

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Under the vegetable posted:

he deserves the belt a hell of a lot more than randy does.

No.

HerraS posted:

The Maharaja is a better champion than Ambrose ever was

Also no.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

HerraS posted:

The Maharaja

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Jinder sucks no matter how much y'all ironic shitposting pretends he doesn't suck. I stand with Foochs.

Smackdown went to hell the moment they took the belt off AJ.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I also wish AJ was still the Champion. Those were good times.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
it would be ideal if AJ were still champion, yes, but Randy Orton is maybe the least convincing or likable babyface in the entire company and should never be in that side of a feud.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
i'd rather cheer for dolph ziggler or yes, jinder, than randy

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Under the vegetable posted:

i'd rather cheer for dolph ziggler or yes, jinder, than randy

It's okay to be wrong.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Randy Orton?

More like Badly Fartman.

*fistpump*

fuckin' nailed it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Randy Orton is loving terrible, especially because there's always another possible title reign looming in the shadows. Jinder is not going to touch the top belt again after he loses it. Period. This is his one moment, and then he is done. But Randy? loving hell, how many more awful promos and boring title defenses must I be subjected to?

How many more times must I see Randall Keith "Ramp Snake" "The Viper" Orton get gifted a championship reign because the company feels they owe him another one?

How many more times must I see Cena/Orton teased yet again?

Jinder Mahal is a bad case of the flu. Randy Orton is a goddamn plague.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Benne posted:

Jinder sucks no matter how much y'all ironic shitposting pretends he doesn't suck. I stand with Foochs.

I hope we can weed out the ironic jinder love so the true jindermaholics out there can be free to express themselves

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

Randy Orton is loving terrible, especially because there's always another possible title reign looming in the shadows. Jinder is not going to touch the top belt again after he loses it. Period. This is his one moment, and then he is done. But Randy? loving hell, how many more awful promos and boring title defenses must I be subjected to?

How many more times must I see Randall Keith "Ramp Snake" "The Viper" Orton get gifted a championship reign because the company feels they owe him another one?

How many more times must I see Cena/Orton teased yet again?

Jinder Mahal is a bad case of the flu. Randy Orton is a goddamn plague.

Again, no. Randy Orton is capable of performing well even though he's boring a lot. Jinder is a roided out stiff who looks like he's still in wrestling school. You guys are seriously understating just how atrocious Jinder is at every piece of his job. Other than being roided out to gently caress, I guess.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm really glad that social media is absolutely making GBS threads on WWE for the women's MITB outcome. The only defense I've seen from anyone is "who cares it's fake", which is totally not the loving point. Any TV show doing something similar would be stupid.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
randy orton is loving boring. jinder is a trainwreck. if you'd rather watch a boring man than a trainwreck man, well, you're dumb.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
For a top guy and future Hall of Famer, Randy is dangerously hit-and-miss. When he's motivated by his material and willing to play along? He's one of the best at it. When he's bored and just going through the motions? Atrocious television, as he makes every segment/match worse by his obvious apathy.

At the risk of setting this thread on fire, Randy Orton is "privileged white man" personified. Doesn't matter whether he tries or even cares, he'll always get opportunities just because.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

when randy orton is motivated and cares about what he's involved in he can be one of the best in the company, but it's very obvious when he's just going through the motions as he has been for the past year or so.

Benne posted:

At the risk of setting this thread on fire, Randy Orton is "privileged white man" personified. Doesn't matter whether he tries or even cares, he'll always get opportunities just because.

he's vince's ideal wrestler to a T. he's tall, good looking, has a great physique, and white.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
randy orton hasn't been interesting since he forced hhh to watch as he sexually assaulted stephanie mcmahon, which was in 2009

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i liked his feud with christian in 2011

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

mkay0 posted:

lol, it's wrestling heat, guys. Pretty standard stuff, the heel cheated to win.

But sanctity of the Women's Tuesday Championship.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bill Goldberg posted:

randy orton is loving boring. jinder is a trainwreck. if you'd rather watch a boring man than a trainwreck man, well, you're dumb.

I literally am physically repulsed by Jinder's roid bod, listening to him speak causes me pain, and the entirety of his push to the title involved doing all the steroids and concussing someone infinitely more talented than he is but Vince didn't care because the victim was short.

I hate Randy a good percentage of the time but no push in WWE history is as undeserved as Jinder's. And I'm including Khali.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I literally am physically repulsed by Jinder's roid bod, listening to him speak causes me pain, and the entirety of his push to the title involved doing all the steroids and concussing someone infinitely more talented than he is but Vince didn't care because the victim was short.

I hate Randy a good percentage of the time but no push in WWE history is as undeserved as Jinder's. And I'm including Khali.

I spent 20+ years watching a bunch of dudes with obvious roid bods, and very few of them immediately set off my "he's on roids" alarm like Jinder and his disgusting bacne.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Bill Goldberg posted:

Jinder is the type of trainwreck where there's no significant damage, more just a carriage tipped over on its side, but they still close down the train line for several months to do health and safety checks and line repairs, and everyone has to endure a lovely bus replacement for 6 months which fucks up the morning and evening commute.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Randy Orton is not a bad wrestler, just a very safe/lazy one that only wakes up to do a good match once every three years and a cool RKO spot maybe every other year. I would rather watch Jinder Mahal for a year as champion than 3 months of Randy Orton with Cody/DiBiase

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gonz posted:

Randy Orton?

More like Badly Fartman.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Tell you what, it's been a good month for Corbyns.

Also I've liked Corbin since NXT and hope they actual make a monster heel champion out of hi-he's gonna go chickenshit the second he wins the title isn't he?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont think they will use Maria rear end like NJPW so whats the point?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

I dont think they will use Maria rear end like NJPW so whats the point?

that outside of her rear end she's a good talker??

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm with Foochs, Jinder is so loving bad it's embarassing. He's slowly turning into one giant roid-zit, looks like he's taking a poo poo when he's trying to look tough and serious, has no presence on the mic with the voice of a 75 year old lifetime smoker and can barely work a match, much less a main event championship match. MitB was another bad PPV with horrible finishes, but I don't think it was nearly as garbage as Extreme Rules.

I highly doubt Corbin vs. Jinder will be a thing, it seems pretty obvious that Cena wins the title(FOR AMERICA! :911:) at Battleground and then Corbin cashes in to get to Cena/Corbin at Summerslam.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cardboard Box posted:

that outside of her rear end she's a good talker??

Im sorry but in that wedding TNA angle that was not ironically good she got outclassed by everyone including that nice blonde lady who was the face but i dont know her name and Aron Rex. Fr

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I have a hot take for all of you. Since Foochs is basking in the sea of negativity, I'll take on the mantle.

-

Breezango was always good.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Writer Cath posted:

I have a hot take for all of you. Since Foochs is basking in the sea of negativity, I'll take on the mantle.

-

Breezango was always good.

fact check: true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I think Jinder looks cool when he steps out during his entrance and has the full head wrap on over his face.

Also we might get more Indian dancers someday!

• Locked thread