Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
Damnit Anniversary Raid event

you went and ignored the greatest Quality of Life Upgrade the Titan Raid did, and thats summon a shitload at the sametime instead of 1000 each

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

I could handle slowly spending coins 1000 at a time* if there was anything worth a drat to pull from them. I'd love to get some gigantaurs or the cactuar kings but the tiny ones are barely worth the effort of spending and they sure aren't going to get all the new characters to max level at any appreciable speed.

*but by god I'd still complain about it

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Scrublord Prime posted:

I could handle slowly spending coins 1000 at a time* if there was anything worth a drat to pull from them. I'd love to get some gigantaurs or the cactuar kings but the tiny ones are barely worth the effort of spending and they sure aren't going to get all the new characters to max level at any appreciable speed.

*but by god I'd still complain about it

Its hosed up that they've had proper rewarding raids recently and then dump this trash on us. "Oh but the moogle doesn't attack" gently caress Its a super annoying fight on whats supposed to be AN ANNIVERSARY EVENT. Give us cheap and easy King cactuars and hyper gil turtles

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
I dont mind the prizes, I can still use the Cactuars and magicites it comes with

But maaaaan 1000 coins max thats some bad juju

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I just realized that the Equip Fists materia means ANYONE can take advantage of the Champion Belt's bonus effect. Provided you have two belts, it effectively makes the Equip Fists materia a 2x +20% attack/defense. It also gives people like Fohlen access to a high-powered wind weapon in the kaiser knuckles.

This also sounds like a good bonus for physical tanks, as they can use the Winged Saint and Champion Belts for an absurd boost to defense.

Friendly Lurker
Apr 7, 2012

IOIOIOIOIOIOIO
So I'm Rank 45 now, got an Orlandeau with my $48 guaranteed 5* and Rikku with the rest of my summons. Now that I'm creeping up on being able to carry myself through some content, what should be my top priority TM's to farm? And should I just scrape reddit to find how to get nox to work all night without having to check-in every so often?

I don't have a Zidane, but Camille looks like a sorry alternative for Dual Wield, or Abel even? I do have some others I see mentioned, as well as Dark Fina, Trance Terra and Reberta, but nothing really of note for Dual Wield or casting. I was going to start going for the weapons, but all the TM talk seems to focus on the +% TM's, so I keep putting it off instead.

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Ratzap posted:

I hit that 10+1 one time summon and got these:

Fohlen and Xon are the two 6 star capable, Garnet is new to me too. Any of them good or did I get stiffed (notice Fran snuck in there yet again)? I remember people in the thread talking about Xon, prioritize him?

I don't know if you're as sadistic as me when it comes to farming, but Fohlen and Yun also have passive Encounter % reduction skills which makes farming poo poo like megacrysts in Explorations a breeze. Stack on 4x Charm Bangles, Diabolos, and a Fohlen/Yun and you'll rarely fight anything when going through an Exploration.

I did like 400 Fire Shrine runs during the half energy cost event.

PS: gently caress Ring of Dominion. Just forget it exists.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Friendly Lurker posted:

So I'm Rank 45 now, got an Orlandeau with my $48 guaranteed 5* and Rikku with the rest of my summons. Now that I'm creeping up on being able to carry myself through some content, what should be my top priority TM's to farm? And should I just scrape reddit to find how to get nox to work all night without having to check-in every so often?

I don't have a Zidane, but Camille looks like a sorry alternative for Dual Wield, or Abel even? I do have some others I see mentioned, as well as Dark Fina, Trance Terra and Reberta, but nothing really of note for Dual Wield or casting. I was going to start going for the weapons, but all the TM talk seems to focus on the +% TM's, so I keep putting it off instead.

Camille's Aqua Sword only enables dual wielding with another sword. Abel's Bowie Knife just enables dual wield. Definitely do the Bowie Knife first, this way you can choose whatever you want to dual wield with. Orlandu really wants the Excalibur if you have Cecil. Being a great sword Excalibur will activate Orlandu's +40% ATK w/ Great Sword passive. Plus with a holy elemental weapon it means Orlandu can take advantage of Divine Ruination's -50% holy resist debuff and elemental chain with it (usually with another Orlandu also using Divine Ruination). It's the foundation of his setup.

If you don't have Cecil you can give Orlandu the Durandal if you were playing during the last FFT event, otherwise you're stuck with the Rune Blade from Surging Volcano exploration.

Besides that it'll be anything to get his attack up. Gafgarion's Bracer is a good one for +30 ATK +15% HP, Shine has +30% ATK materia w/ +10% physical evade too. Ideally you want Orlandu to dual wield Excalibur and a katana like the Genji Blade (Gilgamesh trial reward), and Chizuru's Blade Mastery TM gives +50% ATK when equippped with a katana. Maybe don't start her right away (assuming you have her) but something to work towards if you ever get a Zidane or Gilgamesh.

e: Rereading your post, if you have a Trance Terra but don't have Y'shtola, Rem, or Tilith then T.Terra's TM is good to get. It enables dual cast which goes great with healers like Refia so you can dual cast curaja. Two curajas per round is the baseline of healing needed for current difficult content. Y'shtola had an innate dual cast and Tilith had a 100% AoE heal but both were time limited so the choice for top tier healers is Rem (5* base) or somebody like Refia.

e2: i can't stop editing pls teach me basic english

Scrublord Prime fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jun 30, 2017

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So who can chain with Tidus?

Bubba Fuzz
May 3, 2009

Anniversary Shenanigans Summary:

I went after Tidus hard, since I still don't have one of the top tier damage dealers. After a frankly embarrassing number of 11 pulls, plus a couple of EX tickets:

- 12 Rikkus
- Finally got an Amelia...two of them, in fact
- Setzers 3 and 4
- New 21-Club members: Wakka, Rydia, Sabin, and Shadow

Must have pulled at least one decent rainbow though, right?

Gilgamesh #2, Ace #2, and Wilhelm. Which manages to be an infuriating combination, despite them being decent units. Guess I'll go all in on enhancement mat farming for the dual Gregs.

I would swear off ever spending another dime on this game...but I've done that before.

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Himself only so far.

Friendly reminder to all the newly minted Orlandeau owners: Weaker weapon (Genji Blade, etc.) in the left slot, Excalibur in the right slot to maximize Ruination damage.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

dangerous.hotdog posted:

Himself only so far.

Really? Even when elemental chaining with water weapons?

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Skyridge posted:

I just realized that the Equip Fists materia means ANYONE can take advantage of the Champion Belt's bonus effect. Provided you have two belts, it effectively makes the Equip Fists materia a 2x +20% attack/defense. It also gives people like Fohlen access to a high-powered wind weapon in the kaiser knuckles.

This also sounds like a good bonus for physical tanks, as they can use the Winged Saint and Champion Belts for an absurd boost to defense.

I believe and someone can correct me if I'm wrong but the next trial is a giant Robot and the Reward is a fist item with over 100 ATK, and one of the mission rewards is Fist Mastery(+50% ATK with a fist equipped).

I just answered that question on the last page, but here you go.

Setzer - Prismatic Flash: 42-5-5-5-5-5-5
Amelia - Disorder: 42-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5
Chizuru - Phantom Shadow: 22-5-5-5-5

He can only really perfect DW chain with himself because he has a frame delay on his last hit.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jun 30, 2017

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

PaybackJack posted:

Couldn't remember if you were the guy asking about Aqua Blade earlier and was too lazy to go look.

Nice job! I'll toss a link to the post in the Important Links section.

That was me! nice buildout - i'm lacking in gaffgarions but the rest of it is within reach.

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Really? Even when elemental chaining with water weapons?

For perfect chains, unfortunately yes. Check out PaybackJack's post for non-perfect chaining compatibility.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Shoenin posted:

Damnit Anniversary Raid event

you went and ignored the greatest Quality of Life Upgrade the Titan Raid did, and thats summon a shitload at the sametime instead of 1000 each

Didn't someone say this is getting fixed/changed to 5000 per summon next patch?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I see. Does that mean Tidus is actually not good then? Since it seems like big damage is predicated on solely chaining.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

I see. Does that mean Tidus is actually not good then? Since it seems like big damage is predicated on solely chaining.

He can still chain with guys like Orlandeau, but just like Orlandeau, he's best when he can chain with himself and both units are hitting his element. You could make the same argument about Aileen but just like Tidus, they do enough damage based on their resistance lowering status effect and then chaining into that debuff with the same type element weapon.

With 12 hits, chaining into another Tidus perfectly gets you to 21 hits, which reaches the damage cap if you're hitting an elemental chain. Orlandeau chaining into Orlandeau get you to 13, also hits the elemental chain cap but only hits 2 more times past it, while Tidus will hit 11 times past it. Those aren't factoring in dual wield. I think dual wield on Tidus might actually break his chain because he hits so many times but the extra damage from the second mini-chain should make up for it.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jul 1, 2017

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Kind in mind, aside from Tidus' utility, Tidus also comes with 3 native killers.

And then down the line, his enhancements give him +70% more ATK and Quick Hit's damage increases by +80%.

Friendly Lurker
Apr 7, 2012

IOIOIOIOIOIOIO

Scrublord Prime posted:

Camille's Aqua Sword only enables dual wielding with another sword. Abel's Bowie Knife just enables dual wield. Definitely do the Bowie Knife first, this way you can choose whatever you want to dual wield with. Orlandu really wants the Excalibur if you have Cecil. Being a great sword Excalibur will activate Orlandu's +40% ATK w/ Great Sword passive. Plus with a holy elemental weapon it means Orlandu can take advantage of Divine Ruination's -50% holy resist debuff and elemental chain with it (usually with another Orlandu also using Divine Ruination). It's the foundation of his setup.

If you don't have Cecil you can give Orlandu the Durandal if you were playing during the last FFT event, otherwise you're stuck with the Rune Blade from Surging Volcano exploration.

Besides that it'll be anything to get his attack up. Gafgarion's Bracer is a good one for +30 ATK +15% HP, Shine has +30% ATK materia w/ +10% physical evade too. Ideally you want Orlandu to dual wield Excalibur and a katana like the Genji Blade (Gilgamesh trial reward), and Chizuru's Blade Mastery TM gives +50% ATK when equippped with a katana. Maybe don't start her right away (assuming you have her) but something to work towards if you ever get a Zidane or Gilgamesh.

e: Rereading your post, if you have a Trance Terra but don't have Y'shtola, Rem, or Tilith then T.Terra's TM is good to get. It enables dual cast which goes great with healers like Refia so you can dual cast curaja. Two curajas per round is the baseline of healing needed for current difficult content. Y'shtola had an innate dual cast and Tilith had a 100% AoE heal but both were time limited so the choice for top tier healers is Rem (5* base) or somebody like Refia.

e2: i can't stop editing pls teach me basic english
Thanks for the detailed explanation, english is hard don't worry about the edits :eng101:

I don't have Cecil and I just started during the Titan event, but I do have Agrias, so at least I have a great sword I can get for now.
I do have a Gafgarion as well I'll start farming now, and Chizuru I will keep in line.

I also have Y'shtola, but was looking at T. Terra for Dualcast Dual Black Magic attacks eventually, if that even works? Either way, I at least have some direction with TM farming now, thanks!

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

AegisP posted:

Kind in mind, aside from Tidus' utility, Tidus also comes with 3 native killers.

And then down the line, his enhancements give him +70% more ATK and Quick Hit's damage increases by +80%.
Speaking of killers, I am disappointed in Wakka only being racist against birds. He should have some form of Maneater or Al-Behd Hater, or a "Boom, like happy festival fireworks ya?" attack.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
So where does Noctis fit best in a team? I've been working on leveling him up, but it occurred to me that I didn't see who he'd be replacing. My current A-team is Fohlen/Reberta/Amelia/Tilith/Wilhelm. I just don't see where he (or Rikku, for that matter) fits in. I could always drop Tilith and rely on a Dualcasting Amelia to keep me alive between chains and Wilhelm to buff and throw in Noctis, but I don't have a good enough wind weapon to let him cap my elemental chains or an extra dual wield option to let him contribute more.

I mean, I see where I'd want WoL over Wilhelm or that I'd want a Marie or Minfilia for certain content.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Friendly Lurker posted:

Thanks for the detailed explanation, english is hard don't worry about the edits :eng101:

I don't have Cecil and I just started during the Titan event, but I do have Agrias, so at least I have a great sword I can get for now.
I do have a Gafgarion as well I'll start farming now, and Chizuru I will keep in line.

I also have Y'shtola, but was looking at T. Terra for Dualcast Dual Black Magic attacks eventually, if that even works? Either way, I at least have some direction with TM farming now, thanks!

I think the Rune Blade is better for its holy elemental than Save the Queen's higher attack. Without a holy elemental weapon Orlandu won't get the damage increase from the -50% light resist and (which I forgot to include in my original post) not get elemental chains off with a friend Orlandu. There's a brief writeup on the wiki here. Elemental chains let you hit the chian damage multiplier cap quicker. I don't know if it's worth the Rune Blade's abysmal attack though.

One alternative is you can get the Apocalypse, a free great sword with +103 ATK. It still isn't as good as StQ's +112 (and auto-protect, but buffs don't stack and you usually have something better than protect's +20% DEF on) but it isn't gated behind a TM and there's a ton of goodies along the way. It's the prize for the aurora key vault, and doing all vaults is something you should be working on anyways and you can probably get it before grinding an entire TM for it. Check the vault page on the wiki here.

Sadly you can't dual cast dual cast black magic, when you select Dual Cast or Dual Cast Black Magic only black magic is available so you can't quad cast magic. T.Terra doesn't get much use out of dual cast since the only white magic she knows is Cura, Full Life, and Holy and instead of that she could just equip another set of Earrings for +20% MAG and cast Ultima or Chaos Wave instead.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

Echophonic posted:

I mean, I see where I'd want WoL over Wilhelm or that I'd want a Marie or Minfilia for certain content.

Add Rikku to this list. She's necessary for certain content but you have better characters you'll be using most of the time. Wilhelm doesn't even really have a place on your normal squad because you don't always need a tank. You only need Rikku for times when you a) need more damage reduction and elemental buffing or b) need auto-revive. Wilhelm will come out only when you need a provoke tank.

Given that lineup I would swap Wilhelm for Noctis. Also swap Amelia for WoL. Tilith buffs everyone, WoL breaks DEF/SPR, then use Noctis as a finisher to Reberta and Fohlen.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jul 1, 2017

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Let me explain a bit further how to properly Rikku.

As we all know, Rikku's most prized ability is her Limit Burst which when maxed with Pots gives you Cecil level DEF/SPR buff at 70%. And then (oh by the way), it also gives your party a 3 turn auto revive to 80% health allowing your team to literly cheat death over and over as long as you can spam it.

So how do you spam it? You need to increase her LB fill stat so that every time a red crystal drops, it does more. Rikku requires 16 red crystals to fill your LB gauge. She also comes prepackaged with a trait that already increases it by 100%, but we can do much more than that. You should have completed the macalania woods event and crafted her new weapon Override. That has a passive that adds another 100%. If you've got trust moogles lying around, now is the time to use them! Get her TM item, Rikku's pouch! Stick it on any team member that will have free turns (might be Rikku herself), and use "eccentrick" to add 200% every five turns. Finally, if you have any trust moogles left over, feed them to that new unit you got from the anniversary raid, Moogle. Don't actually do this, you can pull lots of copies from the raid gacha, once they fix the bugs. His TM adds another 50%. That's 450% increase to her LB fill!

But wait, theres more!

When we get the robot fight soon, he drops another fist weapon that adds another 100%! Take a wild guess who you are going to dual wield equip that on to get to 550%... :psyboom:

Lastly, stay the hell away from COD's TM and Jack's TM. COD will grant you a single red crystal per turn and Jack will grant you 2 red crystals per turn. Both are completely worthless and will make your Rikku too squishy.

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jul 1, 2017

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Echophonic posted:

So where does Noctis fit best in a team? I've been working on leveling him up, but it occurred to me that I didn't see who he'd be replacing. My current A-team is Fohlen/Reberta/Amelia/Tilith/Wilhelm. I just don't see where he (or Rikku, for that matter) fits in. I could always drop Tilith and rely on a Dualcasting Amelia to keep me alive between chains and Wilhelm to buff and throw in Noctis, but I don't have a good enough wind weapon to let him cap my elemental chains or an extra dual wield option to let him contribute more.

Noctis' strength now is mostly from his versatility. Warp Break does decent damage and breaks ATK & DEF, which WoL can do better. Link can buff ATK & MAG, which Tilith can do better. Cover can regen HP and MP for everybody, which Tilith can also do (although hers is expensive and doesn't cover herself). Come Back is an ability based full raise, which Tilith and Rikku can also do and are AoE. Thunder Flask is an AoE MAG & SPR debuff which WoL can do better. I can see people having trouble finding a place for him with the current crop of characters and your team. He does have Fire Flask when you need to inflict status ailments like silence and blind on Echidna for example.

Noctis' best place to shine is in the arena. Have him throw Ice Flasks for AoE Stop with Amelia's AoE Stop and just freeze the entire enemy team.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

PaybackJack posted:

Add Rikku to this list. She's necessary for certain content but you have better characters you'll be using most of the time. Wilhelm doesn't even really have a place on your normal squad because you don't always need a tank. You only need Rikku for times when you a) need more damage reduction and elemental buffing or b) need auto-revive. Wilhelm will come out only when you need a provoke tank.

Given that lineup I would swap Wilhelm for Noctis. Also swap Amelia for WoL. Tilith buffs everyone, WoL breaks DEF/SPR, then use Noctis as a finisher to Reberta and Fohlen.

Good point about Wilhelm, hadn't considered tank as a situational thing. He's been so useful for most of the content lately that he just kind of ended up staying in the slot. Haven't really been hurting for a finisher, but we'll see what a Noctis can do. My WoL isn't maxed yet, but I can see the appeal of a breaker/hybrid tank. Rikku's maxed out for when I need her, but yeah, Tilith is a much more useful character overall.

Do I need Noctis dual-wielding to use him as a finisher? I only have one Dual Wield and a Bowie Knife, which are on Fohlen and Reberta, respectively. I have a Machine Gun+ and could get an Excalibur by cashing in some moogles to give him a strong single weapon.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hHCjZSH0KM

Here's a video I just made. I guess Tidus does kind of suck...

And just in case you don't want to watch the video:

ELT Moogle King. 4 million HP. Dead in 1 turn.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Jul 1, 2017

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I wouldn't feed any Trust moogles to the event Mog, I got mine to 100% by cannibalization.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

KDdidit posted:

I wouldn't feed any Trust moogles to the event Mog, I got mine to 100% by cannibalization.

Yeah I just realized that you can pull him in the raid gacha. I haven't touched it since everybody has said it's bugged.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Servaetes posted:

I started to flinch when I saw a dupe, but then... do I bench Refia now?

For Rem? Yup.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i scrounged up the lapis thanks to the compensation lapis to do another 11 pull on the banner and i got rikku, yaaaaay. i actually ran out of moogles getting wol and aileen to level 100 so i am levelign rikku and zyus (who i got in the quest for rikku) the old fashioned way in explorations. the anniversary ring is a nice little boost

PaybackJack posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hHCjZSH0KM

Here's a video I just made. I guess Tidus does kind of suck...

And just in case you don't want to watch the video:

ELT Moogle King. 4 million HP. Dead in 1 turn.

why does your whale rear end have a wol with 3k less health than mine :colbert:

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Jul 1, 2017

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

rabidsquid posted:

i scrounged up the lapis thanks to the compensation lapis to do another 11 pull on the banner and i got rikku, yaaaaay. i actually ran out of moogles getting wol and aileen to level 100 so i am levelign rikku and zyus (who i got in the quest for rikku) the old fashioned way in explorations. the anniversary ring is a nice little boost

Be like me. Farm 4 Actions and 2 Growth Eggs. Now that's a boost.

Don't do this.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Tidus sitting at level 95. I guess I'll take a break from the TM grind to have him run some explorations for EXP since with an Orlandu (or Tidus) buddy the two of them should have no problems. What's the best exploration to get xp in these days, shrine interior in Gronoa?

Tidus has an extremely small window to perfectly chain apparently. Something like 1-2 frames while Orlandu and others are more forgiving, hence the mention on reddit and elsewhere about using a macro to chain tidus quick hits. That said, a perfect chaining pair of Tidus dual wielders with water weapons will completely overshadow Orlandu on damage against an imperiled target, especially if the target just got -100% water resist from a leveled LB. Orlandu gets to do full damage starting in the first round and without interruption though.

fullTimeLurker
Nov 10, 2010

PaybackJack posted:

Be like me. Farm 4 Actions and 2 Growth Eggs. Now that's a boost.

That's what pisses me off about the stupid TM system. Those Growth eggs would be REALLY good if you got them at the beginning of the game where not only cactaurs, but money is in short supply so enhancing can cause you to go broke. But by the time you're farming TM's regularly, you have infinite money and infinite cactaurs, so those XP TM's are stupid and a waste of time.

They should really make some of the older TM's easily farmable. Maybe have them show up in the friend summon or something. That way they'd at least get used.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

fullTimeLurker posted:

That's what pisses me off about the stupid TM system. Those Growth eggs would be REALLY good if you got them at the beginning of the game where not only cactaurs, but money is in short supply so enhancing can cause you to go broke. But by the time you're farming TM's regularly, you have infinite money and infinite cactaurs, so those XP TM's are stupid and a waste of time.

They should really make some of the older TM's easily farmable. Maybe have them show up in the friend summon or something. That way they'd at least get used.

Adding TM moogles for them as part of a raid event, like we had with Kain and Firion with the Bahamut raid. Though even them some TMs (lol barrage) would be pretty bad and worthless.

Having them as part of a FP summon, even if it cost 5-10x as many FP per unit to pull, would be nice as well.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

fullTimeLurker posted:

It certainly wouldn't kill them to hand out 5% moogles for 3* characters just as normal pulls in a raid gacha or in addition to the daily pull.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Evil Fluffy posted:

Tidus sitting at level 95. I guess I'll take a break from the TM grind to have him run some explorations for EXP since with an Orlandu (or Tidus) buddy the two of them should have no problems. What's the best exploration to get xp in these days, shrine interior in Gronoa?

i dont know that its been updated for gronoa yet but according to the wiki timber tracks is still somehow the best regular map for this. updated cactaurs is better on a per unit basis i believe.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
having one of most 5* damage dealers kinda sucks because they don't really chain that well with each other

just give me another orlandu game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ubiquitus
Nov 20, 2011

Cry Havoc posted:

having one of most 5* damage dealers kinda sucks because they don't really chain that well with each other

just give me another orlandu game

I thought that's what friend units were for?

• Locked thread