Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
There is a difference between grey wash and grey pigment.

Grey wash is essentially watered down black ink, it is semi-transparent when healed, or more accurately, like black ink with the opacity turned down.

Grey pigment is a solid grey tone to look like dark shades of white. It's got completely different characteristics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

RickVoid posted:

The Walmart thing is either regional or no longer applies, half the Assistant Managers at my store have full sleeves.

Yeah tattoos are more acceptable these days. I work at the same minimum-wage company I used to in high school. Back then you had to wear long sleeves if you had tattoos, now the policy is that they are totally cool with them as long as it isn't like, a swastika or a dick or whatever. I always get compliments from customers, too, so corporations' worries about employees' tattoos were/are dumb and unfounded.

Unfortunately they're still dumb about piercings (only one per ear) but no one enforces that unless corporate comes in to audit us, so that's good too.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
"Aww, I love you. You're my bow"

"Shut up, I told you that I'm the arrow"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There's a "straight as an arrow" joke to be made here, but I'm not funny or smart enough to figure it out. Just pretend I nailed it.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
nah i'm good

America
Apr 26, 2017

Looks like someone beat you to it anyway.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

They couldn't have censored the butthole too?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Internet Wizard posted:

That's just Paul Stanley's eye.

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians

Internet Wizard posted:

New thread title.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Internet Wizard posted:

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
I'd like to hope that person lost a bet like this person: https://instagram.com/p/BWUFbpJh-zG/ :nws:
But nah, nah.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

dpack_1 posted:

Is this the new thing? Like when people try real hard to not be able to read text in tattoos.

This is neither a cover up, nor does the person have eczema.

The white and grey is poo poo, sure, but it's trying to add depth and folds to the material (in a terrible way), but it's certainly not trying to cover anything

The 'eczema' is just what grey wash looks like immediately after getting tattooed, when you perforate the skin a million times it'll get red, irritated and inflamed, give it a few days for the initial trauma to fade and that'll become a smokey grey background.

Stop trying to find things to call out as terrible when the tattoo itself is poo poo enough to stand on it's own in the hall of shame.

Pish.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

So maybe I'm crazy (I am crazy) but I'm the only one that sees a bear in that flag tattoo?

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

"You have my sword!"
"And my Bow!"
"No, I'm the Arrow, remember?"

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Thin Privilege posted:

I work at the same minimum-wage company I used to in high school.

why? are the benefits like amazing or something?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's a "straight as an arrow" joke to be made here, but I'm not funny or smart enough to figure it out. Just pretend I nailed it.

:hfive: Way to go! You nailed it.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

:drat: This is an excellent joke, and deserves more love.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

I'd like to hope that person lost a bet like this person: https://instagram.com/p/BWUFbpJh-zG/ :nws:
But nah, nah.

I am the only person in America without IG, and the site won't let me swipe. What was the tattoo?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/WjZEPXh.jpg:nws:

rydiafan has a new favorite as of 06:08 on Jul 10, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That sure is something.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Something awful.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That didn't seem too bad at first and then each detail suddenly appeared one at a time like some eldritch horror

Opopanax has a new favorite as of 05:41 on Jul 10, 2017

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

bulletsponge13 posted:

I am the only person in America without IG, and the site won't let me swipe. What was the tattoo?

That wasn't this vvv

Same ballpark though

rydiafan posted:

Thing that should've been linked but is now fixed

Uh, maybe link and :nws: that poo poo?

whypick1 has a new favorite as of 06:57 on Jul 10, 2017

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

whypick1 posted:

Done. Sorry.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

whypick1 posted:

That wasn't this vvv

Same ballpark though

Now fix your quote!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Don't know what you're talking about :ninja:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

oh my god

that's incredible

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

bulletsponge13 posted:

:drat: This is an excellent joke, and deserves more love.

this:

:nws:http://imgur.com/NWCuHrO:nws:

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Every day I click on this thread and I half expect to see an honest-to-God tattoo replica of the "BEEF? ROAST BEEF? I AM A PROSTITUTE." thing from that one Achewood comic

:nws: http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03242008

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Not gonna lie I like it.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

HappyKitty posted:

Every day I click on this thread and I half expect to see an honest-to-God tattoo replica of the "BEEF? ROAST BEEF? I AM A PROSTITUTE." thing from that one Achewood comic

Somebody get that tattooed on their gross body stat

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

ladron posted:

why? are the benefits like amazing or something?

No, it's because the job market is total garbage and no one would call me for an interview or call back after an interview, but I went into the place and was like, "hey I worked here in high school" and the interview was the manager literally saying, "I see you worked at this company before so I'm going to hire you." It's an easy job so it's good fo now.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I'm kind of unnerved by the contrast between the realistic penis and the asterisk-in-red-circle anus. Did the tattoo artist run out of give-a-poo poo at some point?

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Antivehicular posted:

I'm kind of unnerved by the contrast between the realistic penis and the asterisk-in-red-circle anus. Did the tattoo artist run out of give-a-poo poo at some point?

right around the ahole if that wasnt obvious

Wendell
May 11, 2003

HappyKitty posted:

Can't say as I understood a single word of this.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
The most offensive thing in that tattoo is the incorrect comma usage.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Wendell posted:

Okay good I thought I was the only one :confused:

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Careful - if you say anything other than that you love achewood, the thread will get flooded with dozens of pages of it and MMO

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.

Wendell posted:

I used to read Achewood religiously and I don't really understand it either. Sometimes Onstad just does weird poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

America posted:

Looks like someone beat you to it anyway.

lol

Retro Futurist posted:

That didn't seem too bad at first and then each detail suddenly appeared one at a time like some eldritch horror

and if you look too close at one part, the rest phase back to a normal heart until you look at them again