Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Took them long enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Strawberry Panda posted:

WWE network doesn't even have Chromecast support.

Every time I log in it says,"We have chromecast support by the way!" :lol:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ban everyone who post something with max landis in it

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!

Strawberry Panda posted:

I'm moving to Australia in 2 months. What's the time difference between when NJPW shows broadcast and AEST?

Here in Melbourne, I watched Wrestle Kingdom from about 6pm in January. I need to watch more NJPW.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

DoctorGonzo posted:

ban everyone who post something with *** ****** in it

Mods?!?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Max Landis works for WWE, so everyone who posts anything WWE-related should be banned

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I can't imagine Talking Smack even cost much to do, you might as well just give your talent some time to be themselves for a change. What else is there to watch on the network anyways?

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

This is all the make way for the new and improved RAW TALK.

Featuring host Stephanie McMahon.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
It's lovely how they're treating Renee but if it's still once a month and Daniel is on every time I'll be okay with it because I rarely watch when Shane hosts anyway, and never watch when JBL is on.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Invalid Validation posted:

What else is there to watch on the network anyways?

Star Trek TNG!

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Random Raws from 1993-1996 so that by comparison today's WWE seems amazing and you stop complaining

Damien Demento is in every loving show for like 2 years I swear

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Random Raws from 1993-1996 so that by comparison today's WWE seems amazing and you stop complaining

Damien Demento is in every loving show for like 2 years I swear

But they were also only an hour long.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

DoctorGonzo posted:

ban everyone who post something with max landis in it

:grin:

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

max landis seems like an excitable but intelligent dude and i would hang out with him

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
he's an rear end in a top hat who can be occasionally funny and has written one good movie

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Go RV! posted:

max landis seems like an excitable but intelligent dude and i would hang out with him

You fool

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sanguinia posted:

If New Japan is actually trying to expand their business into the US, should the impetus not be on THEM to make their network more accessible and easier to watch? When WWE Network went live it had apps for every device you could conceive of out the gate. If all I had to do to show people Omega v Okada was click twice on my PS4, they'd have several more fans in my neighborhood already. I recruited 6 people who hadn't watched wrestling since the 90s if ever to become regular watchers with me using the app that way, and it got WWE several live event ticket sales, T-shirt and other merch purchases from that group as a result.

I know New Japan is still early in whatever their game for the west is, but making access to their network easier on devices like game consoles and phones is step that is likely to net them big returns for a small investment.

Then instead of watching tired New Japan, watch wired CMLL which is on youtube twice a week.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

The_Rob posted:

But they were also only an hour long.

True, they're easily watchable, it's kind of fun as a "look back" but imagining that being some of the only readily available wrestling in the world...ack

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Go RV! posted:

Max Landis is a complete idiot who spent a month harassing Lexi Alexander on Twitter, after which she blocked him, and then he posted a pair of cringe-worthy videos basically begging her to go on a date with him or "please at least talk to me," and called her a bully because she called him out on white male privilege.

Max Landis can go gently caress himself.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmbUEYYMZG4

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Keep this gamergste or whatever bullshit you are talking about out of the WWE thread

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

max landis probably reads this thread in which case, maxy, baby, i am made to understand you have a house party planned in the near future that a mutual friend of ours has told me about. i would like to come to this shindig. let me know brotha

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yo Landis what was the name of the girl who did HBk on your stupid wrestling video. She was REALLY NICE

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

DoctorGonzo posted:

Yo Landis what was the name of the girl who did HBk on your stupid wrestling video. She was REALLY NICE

dont gently caress this up fo rme. im trying to make something happen.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Timby posted:

Max Landis is a complete idiot who spent a month harassing Lexi Alexander on Twitter, after which she blocked him, and then he posted a pair of cringe-worthy videos basically begging her to go on a date with him or "please at least talk to me," and called her a bully because she called him out on white male privilege.

Max Landis can go gently caress himself.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmbUEYYMZG4

He hates women and also anybody who thinks his dad was better than him and he's coasting on the last name

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

He hates women and also anybody who thinks his dad was better than him and he's coasting on the last name

1 Same
2 wow wow wow that is very problematic. Nepotism is not a joke!

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

not seeing the issue

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I tought you were my friend

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

OK, so, is DoctorGonzo a re-reg of Axissilian or DominatedOhSix?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

his dad was better than him at murdering children

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

murdering isnt murdering

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Timby posted:

yoooo :stare:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Keep this gamergste or whatever bullshit you are talking about out of the WWE thread

u dont understand... he made the tweets. BAD tweets. lets talk about the bad tweets

DoctorGonzo posted:

I tought you were my friend
always

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Timby posted:

I remember them both being occasionally funny.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
This thread loving sucks

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Let's go thread

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

That DICK! posted:

max landis probably reads this thread in which case, maxy, baby, i am made to understand you have a house party planned in the near future that a mutual friend of ours has told me about. i would like to come to this shindig. let me know brotha

*Max invites all of twitter*

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Can we get more posts about two nobodies arguing with each other on twitter and youtube in the WWE thread. Thanks. It's a lot better than talking about Robert

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what are some shows you'd like to see on the WWe network now that they have a lot of space for new content.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Cavauro posted:

what are some shows you'd like to see on the WWe network now that they have a lot of space for new content.

a show where dolph ziggler is ritually hit with a trash can for 60 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'd love a full hour show of Southpaw regional wrestling with matches but that would be good so we'll probably get a McMahon show or something

• Locked thread