Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
How many hundreds of millions of views does beyonces most recent video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Volkerball posted:

How many hundreds of millions of views does beyonces most recent video

I suffer from a sever case of anosmia so I don't know who beyonces is.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Is it normal? she says, bored, scrolling through dozens of episodes of netflix's original series "Locked in the Love Trunk". I mean, everyones a little off she says, settling in on the episode titled "Dont tell the judge they kidnapped you"

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

He'll have to go back and add Goon 4, reading quote: That's funny and all, but seriously who is Ed Shearan

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

worth clicking to read the context imo

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
from the same thread

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

lol if you don't tell the barista about ur abortion as she hands u ur mocha

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

CaptainJuan posted:

ER was on free broadcast TV though, not a premium cable network

And prior to the age when dvds and digital streaming took over how we watch television. Until something hit that magical syndication number of 100 episodes, you had maybe two opportunities to watch a prime time network show--when it was new, or during the summer rerun.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Choco1980 posted:

And prior to the age when dvds and digital streaming took over how we watch television. Until something hit that magical syndication number of 100 episodes, you had maybe two opportunities to watch a prime time network show--when it was new, or during the summer rerun.

You could syndicate at 52, but it was less common. Red Dwarf seasons 7 and 8 were made with eight episodes instead of the regular six for the specific reason of making the show ready for US syndication.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Music is a passing fad. Television is a passing fad. Wake me up when you guys get hip to the future: total immersion sensory cocktails tailored to individual brainwaves that hijack your chemistry and keep you in a state of perpetual ecstasy. Who needs melodies or plot lines when you can be a drooling, giggling, orgasming object 24/7 sustained by an feeding tube of Soylent?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LawfulWaffle posted:

Music is a passing fad. Television is a passing fad. Wake me up when you guys get hip to the future: total immersion sensory cocktails tailored to individual brainwaves that hijack your chemistry and keep you in a state of perpetual ecstasy. Who needs melodies or plot lines when you can be a drooling, giggling, orgasming object 24/7 sustained by an feeding tube of Soylent?

Just listen to Philip Glass. I'm sure he's described some of his "soundscapes" like that.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

Just listen to Philip Glass. I'm sure he's described some of his "soundscapes" like that.

agreed

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

LawfulWaffle posted:

Pfft, I already am.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

lmao

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

LawfulWaffle posted:

Scan your brain and then run a few million simulated copies of that object, then merge them with the original. Repeat.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

doverhog posted:

Scan your brain and then run a few million simulated copies of that object, then merge them with the original. Repeat.

i’m...tay???

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

LawfulWaffle posted:

Still waiting for that Vurt kickstarter.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Whoa, someone else here read Vurt!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lots of people have read vurt, the novel driven by the main character's seemingly insatiable drive to gently caress his sister

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

lots of people have read vurt, the novel driven by the main character's seemingly insatiable drive to gently caress his sister

To be fair, this is also the plot of Hotel New Hampshire and a lot of people think John Irving is a genius

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
It's also the primary causal agent behind the plot of Game of Thrones when you think about it.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

from the incels thread

fruit on the bottom posted:

I'm a big guy, 6'5, 300+ lbs, with a balding head but the hair I have is large enough to cover my chin. The other day this blonde slut called me Hagrid, I wanted to smash her face against the wall tbh, but didn't even do anything, it was pure suicide fuel.

Say Nothing posted:

You should have offered to show her your wand.

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

can't hagrid not use a wand, or his wand is all tiny and hosed up or something? i feel like there's an analogy there

13Pandora13 posted:

He allegedly misused it on another student, and was banned from using it again.*

(*not exactly, but fits this subreddit)

TheKennedys posted:

then hid it in an umbrella and told Harry not to tell when he used it in front of him

also relevant to this subreddit, probably

He also used it to pork a preteen boy.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

from the incels thread

... seriously we have one that isnt like restricted to the brony/furry quarantine zone?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
For the record, I'm quoting in that first post. I'm much shorter IRL

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

sneakyfrog posted:

... seriously we have one that isnt like restricted to the brony/furry quarantine zone?

It's not a thread for incels to post in

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
But they always do. That's why we're already on like the third one this year.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Paladinus posted:

What can possibly cause autism in robots?

corn in the bible posted:

installing an antivirus

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Sure thing hagrid

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Still 300+ pounds though

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Chichevache posted:

Still 300+ pounds though

:thejoke:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Apparently the fruit on the bottom is a big ol juicy apple.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Harakiri Potter posted:

Probably the death of my family.

I feel like a man without a country. Yeah, I've got friends. But my whole family is literally dead. I'm the last. And I'm old. I was thinking about going to Bulgaria and throwing hundred dollar bills around and knocking up sluts but I guess I'm dead inside. I keep looking at real estate ads in extremely remote areas in states where weed is legal. I was really into astrophotography for a long time and now I take photos of dark patches of the sky and sometimes the Moon. I wonder if my mom is ok in whatever parallel dimension her soul was sent to.

I got a letter the other day from Delaware. No return address. It was the ripped off cover of May's "O" magazine with Oprah's face filled in to make her look like Gene Simmons in KISS makeup. I laughed a little, then went outside to fix the well. loving pump died on it. I'll get it fixed tomorrow. I walked with my dog down to the oxbow on the river and went swimming, I saw a garter snake and thought about using my welding hood lens to practice getting shots of sunspot activity.

The corn is getting wrecked by deer. I saw a decent sized buck and thought I'd see him come October but he wouldn't see me. Then I cut the thistle and milkweed away from the bean fields with a lovely old machete, checked the traps for dead poo poo and went home to a house without running water. Good thing I've got plenty of beer. I talked to one of my buddies on the HAM and he's pretty sure I've just got a good case of anhedonia.... which I had to look up.

Got this crazy neighbor over the hill who refuses to pasteurize his sheep's milk. He's been wanting me to weld in a new floor pan on his 67 Barracuda. So I went to see him and we kinda had this hosed up moment where he talked about contrails. His remark was made to draw me in. He said "Wonder if all that poo poo is true, ya' know, with the loving chemicals and poo poo making negroes sterile" I said I hadn't heard that one before and he said "gently caress yeah, why else would we pump that poo poo into the air of good Christian folk?" that gave me a chuckle but then he was serious. He's into flat earth poo poo and posts in Rants and Raves on the local Craigslist. He even pointed out one of his posts proving the Earth is flat. I told him I been up in the Concord jet and I saw the curvature of that Earth first hand. He said I was hallucinating on CIA spy drugs.

So yeah I guess I'm kinda dead and don't dream anymore. People say "oh you always dream, you just can't remember them!" Oh yeah well, I guess gently caress you. You're the silly one, pretending the weight of the world isn't crushing your soul a few molecules thinner every day.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
ha! ha! how hilarious!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

InediblePenguin posted:

ha! ha! how hilarious!

agreed friend

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

sebmojo posted:

agreed friend

It's funny because that's what the insane stripper who jammed greedo up her butthole did to his brain.

This is the same one who told him that she bought him a casket so he wouldn't look like such a fag at his funeral

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
What does any of that even mean?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
A prudent man has his funeral paid for in advance.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I liked his rambling, I would read a book written like that.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Charles Bukowski posted:

I liked his rambling, I would read a book written like that.

Pro-tier username/post combo

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Beeswax posted:

What does any of that even mean?

Harakiri Potter posted:

oh well, I guess the cops got me. maybe i can just show them the 700 batshit insane texts i've received since February.

sample

Harakiri Potter posted:

they're getting less and less coherent. and she's been sending pictures of her butt with things sticking out of her starfish. like, greedo from the original star wars toys and a small bust of franz liszt

Harakiri Potter posted:

i have the cleanup from the road kill. the cops and my house mate wouldn't touch any of the dead poo poo at the end of the driveway so i had to go down with the gator, throw them in the back and chuck em in the corn field. it's hosed up. the cops wouldn't even take the note, which was written in crayon on the back of a daffy duck kids coloring thing. it's so bizarre. she must have driven all over, grabbed a pile of dead stuff and then brought them back.

the cops did keep the knife, which figures, probably the nice spyderco one she used to tell me she'd cut my dick off with.

:nms: http://i.imgur.com/t31N7wJ.jpg :nms:

yes, it says "i love you" on the coloring thing she did, and yes, those are all dead groundhogs she left

Harakiri Potter posted:

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/jT2rxwA.jpg :nws:

she said she went casket shopping for me so i didn't look like a total human being at my funeral so i guess oh well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

So trad games is having a fun painting competition for 40k space marines where you get generated a random name and (optionally) a colour you must use and a colour you're banned from using.

TKIY posted:

Poz my neg Chapter Hole.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

You are the STORM HIPPOS

TKIY posted:

Jesus gently caress. You will not believe this but I have issues with Hippos. My Dad went insane a few years ago for hippos. Went to Africa to visit a Hippo reserve. Got banned from the Toronto Zoo for protesting elephant and hippo conditions. Buys me a hippo calendar every year. Won't shut the gently caress up about hippos.

*PLEASE* give me another name. Make it hard mode, I don't give a gently caress. No hippos.

ZachAttack posted:

This is amazing

Munchables posted:

Pour your hatred into them

TKIY posted:

Completely true. If I hear that god drat 'I want a Hippopotamus For Christmas' song one more loving time...

TKIY posted:

Dude I will slit my wrists with a Citadel Suicideblade (tm) first.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

You are the VIGILANT FOXES. You must use RATSKIN FLESH and are banned from using CALIBAN GREEN.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Seriously though TKIY I think you should loving own the Hippos. Consider this part of your revenge on Hippodome.

TKIY posted:

I'm on it.

p.s. Proof that I'm not just a whiny bitch, my Dad prove on of the support vehicles for this: http://www.macleans.ca/uncategorized/goodbye-brave-elephants-were-sorry/

He met Bob Barker, who funded the move.

I love when a goon's hatred or phobia turns up in a most random context

NLJP has a new favorite as of 17:14 on Jul 20, 2017