Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How hot is it now?
This poll is closed.
As Balls 49 36.03%
As Hell 22 16.18%
As poo poo 10 7.35%
It's just the humidity, dumbass. 55 40.44%
Total: 136 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Hey so what's the best source of knockoff jerseys from China these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Is Christmas jersey still around

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

FizFashizzle posted:

- LINEBACKERS RUNNING BACK LINEBACKERS RUNNING BACKS LINEBACKERS RUNNING BACKS

Old habits die hard.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Volkerball posted:

Is Christmas jersey still around

They are, but I don't know they're current site name. I get emails periodically, but I can't find one now.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Also when your wife makes much, much, more than you because she's one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Pssht. She's a system model.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/gilbertjasono/status/888132007833858048

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
There is no way a league composed of owners who are rear end in a top hat businessmen is going to let the commissioner punish "not-technically-illegal" white collar shenanigans involving one of said owners. That's like the American Dairy Association punishing one of its members for selling things that raise your cholesterol.

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jul 21, 2017

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Brady was also taking less than market value for years before his TB 12 Voodoo Clinic.

That being said I'm sure he pays like nothing in rent for the building.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

ketchup vs catsup posted:

Also when your wife makes much, much, more than you because she's one of the most beautiful women in the world.

But maybe that's how the Patriots are *really* funneling the money to him.

:tinfoil:

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Any word on options to stream games this season? reddit streams aren't the most reliable things in the world.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Shadow225 posted:

Any word on options to stream games this season? reddit streams aren't the most reliable things in the world.

Really? I've been using reddit for a few seasons now and it still seems good. The VLC/ACE streams are the best so go for those when you can, but I don't think I've had a problem finding streams.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Guys I'm nervous because I'm a redzone addict but I have directv and don't want to pay for Sunday Ticket.

Help.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

a neat cape posted:

Guys I'm nervous because I'm a redzone addict but I have directv and don't want to pay for Sunday Ticket.

Help.

If you were thinking about cutting the chord you could get sling blue/orange for $40 then the sports extra for another $10.

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008
If Zeke gets suspended for a game or two, i can't wait to see how many Mixon gets!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cash Monet posted:

If you were thinking about cutting the chord you could get sling blue/orange for $40 then the sports extra for another $10.

The problem is if I cancel directv, I've got an early termination fee

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

a neat cape posted:

The problem is if I cancel directv, I've got an early termination fee

If you have been with them a while, call them up and threaten to move to a different provider. Mention you love redzone/sunday ticket but you don't want to keep their service and they will probably bend over backwards and offer that poo poo for free just to retain you. My brother in law has been doing that for years and it works every drat time.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

weird Asian candy posted:

If you have been with them a while, call them up and threaten to move to a different provider. Mention you love redzone/sunday ticket but you don't want to keep their service and they will probably bend over backwards and offer that poo poo for free just to retain you. My brother in law has been doing that for years and it works every drat time.

This. I do this every other year. Hell I even got my bill reduced by $60 a month by threatening to leave last time.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

But maybe that's how the Patriots are *really* funneling the money to him.

:tinfoil:

Peyton used his wife as an HGH drug mule, while Giselle probably owns entire pharmaceutical companies cooking Brady PEDs that haven't made the banned list yet.

It's like Brady was playing an entirely different game! :manning:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

It is pretty remarkable that the Peyton HGH poo poo never blew up.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

fsif posted:

Is it? it was right around when everyone knew it was his last season, and they were making a playoff run. Aside from the college sexual assault thing he'd been spotless, so I can't say I'm surprised it went nowhere.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

fsif posted:

Because the discrediting campaign against the reporters was insanely hard and swift.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/DanGrazianoESPN/status/888457928650379264
I guess Anquan never retired?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

iospace posted:

Because the discrediting campaign against the reporters was insanely hard and swift.

Plus Al Jazeera broke the story, and their name sounds foreign and bad. :sad:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah I was gonna say that the Peyton HGH poo poo was basically the end of Al Jazeera

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Championshiiiiiiiiip

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/888465511339745280

Nov 6, 2002

fsif posted:

Eh, in a world where Brady retires after Super Bowl 49, deflategate probably gets swept under the rug too. Then Belichick retires the next season. Out of the public eye, Brady doesn't promote Trump's brand and Belichick doesn't endorse him. This rather insignificant event makes just enough difference to lead to a Trump defeat.

Thank God that didn't happen.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

SKULL.GIF posted:

Jesus, imagine if that thing went up while people were at a game. How horrific

It'd be a relief because they wouldn't have to finish the Browns game

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

He was the missing piece!!!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Why does that name sound fam-

https://twitter.com/BMoreBeatdown/status/888466422569078785

Ah

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Why do teams go full blown retard against the Pats?

Asking for a friend...

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'm looking at this Sling TV thing and I'm not seeing any downside

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

^^^
It's really good. Hulu and YouTube both offer TV options now so you should check those out too. They're all around the same price (ish) but they all offer different channel options.

fsif posted:

He obviously should've done a lot more

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

a neat cape posted:

If you have fantastic internet, it's great. Ours can suck at times so it became really annoying.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

a neat cape posted:

It's pretty good. The Xbox one app was godawful for awhile when I first used it. So that may still be an issue if that's how you plan on watching on your tv.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kalli posted:

It's pretty good. The Xbox one app was godawful for awhile when I first used it. So that may still be an issue if that's how you plan on watching on your tv.

You thought it would run well with the wrong type of ram lol

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

a neat cape posted:

you'll probably need an antenna for local broadcast games though

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I haven't had issues using reddit streams, particularly the VLC/ACE streams are really reliable

my only problem is that they never have captioning

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

FizFashizzle posted:

Panthers also released michael oher with an injury settlement

That's likely it for him.
Gonna be crashing on Sandra Bullock's couch by Thanksgiving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Shadow225 posted:

Sling doesn't have CBS, so forget about AFC games.

Dont' forget OTA HD is available for free.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jul 21, 2017

• Locked thread