Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i want to know the missing link between chuckyas and chucksters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
im mario

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
aaaaaaave mariiiiiiooo~

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
"goomba stomp" in the key of e minor

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Replace every sound with mario's death wah pitched up or down accordingly

Scaly Haylie

Munchables posted:

Replace every sound with mario's death wah pitched up or down accordingly

http://tindeck.com/listen/bmvxe

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Lol

Bobby Deluxe

im going to see how the new update to :nms: is

fridge corn

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
started playing farcry 4. its okay..??.? i can see why ppl were comparing hzd to it before that came out

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Bobby Deluxe posted:

im going to see how the new update to :nms: is

more like No Guy Buy ahahaha

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
IDK if Shaun Murray should be given props for dedicating to fix a broken game or lambasted for making a bad game in the first place

Bobby Deluxe

the game is alright now and considering you can pick it up for £20ish it's not horrible value

its gone from mostly pointless meandering to mostly pointless search for upgrades

Bobby Deluxe

having said that, i played for about half an hour before realising i had no idea what i was doing and it would probably be easier to restart

another half hour in and i just couldnt be arsed to grind back to the upgrades i had so i uninstalled it and am now watching rick and morty while dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin installs

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
sans sheriff

Olive!

that was supposed to go in the jokes you can't be bothered to make a thread for thread but sans is a video game character so its okay

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

that was supposed to go in the jokes you can't be bothered to make a thread for thread but sans is a video game character so its okay

Isn't he the main antagonist in Mavis Beacon? Classic.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Starman Super DX

Has anyone else noticed evidence of content that just feels unfinished in GTA V? I had this encounter where I got a car back for an Indian woman who was jacked and she had a weird amount of dialogue after the fact, including introducing herself for no reason at all. Possible girlfriend mechanic??

It's really too bad on the whole because the characters are great, but the game just seems underdeveloped.

Tell me more!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
That's one of the weirdos and freaks characters, there's a menu in your quests about them

And yeah they're pointless non sequitors, one off npcs you never see again

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Every thing in gta can be summarized in driving to a place to do something while the guy in your car says the exposition

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
it's cool how it works in the moment I'm playing, but when I read your description it sounds like it shouldn't.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Make sure to train up Chop with our official gtav app

mysterious frankie

you can also use your phone to reheat a burrito while you run the app.

----------------

Starman Super DX

Putty posted:

That's one of the weirdos and freaks characters, there's a menu in your quests about them

And yeah they're pointless non sequitors, one off npcs you never see again

Get in the car

Tell me more!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Starman Super DX posted:

Get in the car

what the crap!!!

whered the good sig go???

Starman Super DX

idk I thought I would change it up. is placeholder until I get around to something else. Plus I'm getting tired of having to scroll through my own sig when I'm browsing the app.

Tell me more!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
turn off sigs in the app and let your 56k modem do the work on pc

Scaly Haylie

https://twitter.com/tobyfox/status/897110174242099200

FutonForensic

Yeah!!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
:yeah:

rip in piss miiverse

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Yes.

----------------

bacalou

gta online is pretty sweet. it's got a flying motorcycle with homing rockets.

mysterious frankie

I would still be playing GTA V if they released singleplayer DLC heist packs at regular intervals. Heists were totally my favorite part of the whole game.

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I might buy sonic mania

Starman Super DX

mysterious frankie posted:

I would still be playing GTA V if they released singleplayer DLC heist packs at regular intervals. Heists were totally my favorite part of the whole game.

rockstar figured out that online is the cash cow and now all they're going to do forever is sell shark cards instead of producing actual content. Red Dead 2 is probably going to be really bad.

e: wow.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vg247.com/2017/06/01/we-can-do-more-microtransactions-says-publisher-of-gta-and-red-dead-redemption/amp/

quote:

You can’t give stuff away for free in perpetuity; there’s no business model in that.

lol I guess having someone pay for a product and then be able to enjoy it free of extra fees has never worked for any business ever

First Steam came for the radio tracks in San Andreas and I said nothing...

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Aug 14, 2017

Tell me more!

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Putty posted:

I might buy sonic mania

make sure u have some sonic lamictal on hand

deep dish peat moss

I bought Grand Theft Auto 5 on console the day it came out. There was a delay in getting GTA Online up and running, I can't remember what it was but I played the whole singleplayer and got bored of it before Online came out and I never touched it again.

vanisher

mysterious frankie posted:

same

bacalou

sonic mania has a section where you can play dr robotnik's mean bean machine so it's really been just great so far

Bobby Deluxe

i got really far in gta:o but got bored after the dead hookers glitch, went back after transferring to ps4 and they have added so much that i have no idea what to do or where to start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie

I tried gta:o once but the same little kid riding a scooter would shoot me while screaming the no no word every time I respawned and I was like "I don't want to live like this" and went back to sp.

----------------