Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
He digs those body shots so well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Holloway fights at all times the way most fighters fight after they hurt somebody.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Holloway has been one of the toughest guys in the UFC for a while.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

It keeps slipping my mind that he beat up Aldo and everytime I remember I still react with an internal woah.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Holloway does this thing where he runs to be in the range he wants. It's a real pro predator looking motion. I don't know if Ido Portal teaches that one.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
If he's so tough I'd love to see him try and fight JDS. Good luck.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Ratios and Tendency posted:

It keeps slipping my mind that he beat up Aldo and everytime I remember I still react with an internal woah.

He taunted then open-hand slapped him mid fight

Max owns

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
He is probably Dana's dream fighter. You can rely on him winning because he is so much better than everyone else and uses his skill to fight in a impressive and entertaining way.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

He also chooses to fight whoever instead of trying to hand pick opponents or hold out for super fights

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
It's also hard to owe his massive win streak to any one thing. He's a fantastic all rounder in his skillset, his physical attributes, and his mentality. He's so calm under fire and has a great ability to either stick to gameplans or adjust them as appropriate.

Snowman_McK fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Aug 14, 2017

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Holloway probably needs to sell more than 200k ppvs to make Dana's "ideal fighter" list.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

chaleski posted:

He also chooses to fight whoever instead of trying to hand pick opponents or hold out for super fights

If he'll fight whoever why is he ducking JDS

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Danas dream fighter is a bimbo with huge bazookas

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Danas perfdct fighter is a 205 lb blond with a chin butt, a butt butt, and huge tits who's fighting style is whatever JCVD does in bloodsport & he rides to the ring in a monster truck with UFC sponsor logos on it.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Work Friend Keven posted:

Danas perfdct fighter is a 205 lb blond with a chin butt, a butt butt, and huge tits who's fighting style is whatever JCVD does in bloodsport & he rides to the ring in a monster truck with UFC sponsor logos on it.

So Sage Northcutt on lots of steroids?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Fat Twitter Man posted:

He's already on lots of steroids

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
a sexier gary grave digger

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Fat Twitter Man posted:

White Yoel Romero

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

White Yoel Romero

That's the stuff

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

White Yoel Romero

i'm happy for Bobby W but I think I'm far from alone in being sad that we're going to miss Bisping vs Romero, especially the pre-fight hype tour

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

White Yoel Romero

Isn't he brown Donald Cerrone?

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Chichevache posted:

Isn't he brown Donald Cerrone?

These days, that's just donald cerrone. Or is that more of a purple?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Fat Twitter Man posted:

i'm happy for Bobby W but I think I'm far from alone in being sad that we're going to miss Bisping vs Romero, especially the pre-fight hype tour

theres still some hope, if bisping loses to whittaker theyll probably make that fight anyway

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

White Yoel Romero

Booyah

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

GSP posted:

“I have to defend my title,” St-Pierre said. “It’s written in my contract. I have to defend my title if I win.”

This was not his first choice, St-Pierre said. There was speculation GSP would drop back down to his initial division of welterweight, win or lose against Bisping. Or maybe even go all the way down to lightweight and face champion Conor McGregor.

“That wasn’t my initial plan, but I understand the UFC’s point of view,” St-Pierre said. “They want to protect their titles. They don’t want to delay the defense of their titles, because they don’t want to make people wait.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...michael-bisping

That last sentence is an interesting opinion.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Til this day i am confounded this is a man i know in my bones lost to Leonard Garcia even if the record doesn't reflect it.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Did that Rose lady get eaten alive yet?

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Lid posted:

Til this day i am confounded this is a man i know in my bones lost to Leonard Garcia even if the record doesn't reflect it.

Something about Garcia just makes for weird decisions.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

what male fighter has the best rear end and what has the butt that stands out as looking like the most unnaturally voluptuous rear end

i would go with gsp and tyson griffin, respectively

i feel comfortable discussing this because i feel like the moral norms in this thread have been progressively worn down by keven's 'jokes' about wanting to graphically gently caress dudes and the latent homoeroticism of mma

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
: rushes in wheezing :

gently caress Jon Jones! gently caress Jon Jones, everyone!

I feel like I lost a few weeks...

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Captain Log posted:

We all love Jon Jones now, scram

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

We all love Jon Jones now, scram

God damnit.

I'll go back to the shed and stare at my life sized Cormier wall sticker.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/SandhuMMA/status/897410488056901632

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

That's just asking for trouble.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

giving ol fatboy the Houdini special

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Captain Log posted:

Missed you, man.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

(2017 Chael Av guy crashes through the roof, showering everyone with plaster) just rewatched the fight at 1.15x speed with the Spanish commentary and I have Cormier winning through the 3rd. Why'd the stop the fight early?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He got put to sleep to lull Jones into a false sense of security for the rematch 5 years from now in Rizin

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

(2017 Chael Av guy crashes through the roof, showering everyone with plaster) just rewatched the fight at 1.15x speed with the Spanish commentary and I have Cormier winning through the 3rd. Why'd the stop the fight early?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

You get me, man.

• Locked thread