Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Aw no, aw jeez.

Why is the price of having so many beautiful cats is more heartbreak. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
It comes with the higher number of cats... Funny that in 13 years of rescuing and fostering nothing like this happened. It must be something from the mix of Fyodor bloodlines and the girls'.

I do as much genetic testing as it's available but there's plenty that's not studied yet.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

goddammit fyodor stop giving us crap sperm

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

fyodor sitting like people is bad for sperm, much like using a laptop on your lap

Ambulance Planet
Oct 26, 2010

FEED ME MOOOORE
concern:

juiceman insists on pooping outside of the litter boxes. he eats, drinks water, is playful, normal behaviours, pees in the box, etc.
we keep their boxes very tidy, cleaning them once every day or so. have tried different litter brands, extra litter box, enzyme cleaners and every other variable i can think of. is this an issue that should be taken to the vet?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

yeah a vet trip wouldn't be a bad idea

cats are v stupid so a lot of times they'll stop using litter boxes if something hurts because their brains go "litter box=hurt" instead of "poopin'=hurt"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Ambulance Planet posted:

concern:

juiceman insists on pooping outside of the litter boxes. he eats, drinks water, is playful, normal behaviours, pees in the box, etc.
we keep their boxes very tidy, cleaning them once every day or so. have tried different litter brands, extra litter box, enzyme cleaners and every other variable i can think of. is this an issue that should be taken to the vet?

go to the vet. Probably idiopathic colitis but get a professional to recommend a course of treatment.

Ambulance Planet
Oct 26, 2010

FEED ME MOOOORE
thanks friends :) he will be checked up ASAP

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
Sorry about your cat funhilde :(

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
I don't think she likes her collar

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

neighborhood kitty

he he has a great merow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXzfSTm7lQg

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Dodoman posted:

I don't think she likes her collar

newt would regularly get her old one stuck in her mouth and then run around complaining. if i wasn't in, i'd come back to her looking disgruntled and i'd have to go hunt it down (thank god i got those quick-release ones).

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
noot is cool

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

gonadic io posted:

newt would regularly get her old one stuck in her mouth and then run around complaining. if i wasn't in, i'd come back to her looking disgruntled and i'd have to go hunt it down (thank god i got those quick-release ones).

Yeah this was advertised as quick release but it sure as gently caress isn't. She spent the first hour flailing at it to no avail and just kinda sulked in a corner for a while.

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
Also the jingle jangle of the bell is driving me nuts

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Dodoman posted:

this is why moo doesn't wear a collar

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Dodoman posted:

this is why Newt does wear a bell on her collar, it's hilarious

especially when newt runs to some suspected food and then ripley hears and goes from sleep to sprinting while mewing for food in 0.001 seconds

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
cat OS is pretty fast so yea

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

The Shifty Ponys have the best neighborhood cattes

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
cat cafe with babby #1 success

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Goober Peas posted:

The Shifty Ponys have the best neighborhood cattes

visit Austin. pet cats.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

hello thred, bloopy and schloopy are at the vet for possible respiratory infection, so in the meantime please have a store cat from Sunset Park..

think her name was loo loo, she likes to mark everything in existence including my ankle. She got spooked by the sound of a hand cart only seconds after these pics

edit: I'm the shelled peanuts with skins

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Aug 19, 2017

Jay O
Oct 9, 2012

being a zombie's not so bad
once you get used to it
Goofus v Gallant

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Jay O posted:

Goofus v Gallant

I would get nothing done with these two

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

This cat is magnificent. :swoon:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
cps:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shifty Pony posted:

neighborhood kitty

he he has a great merow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXzfSTm7lQg

this is a good cat

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

Guys

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Wowee zowee

How's he doing on his first day there? How are YOU doing?
He’s actually been pretty reserved the last two days. This is his first real move (I moved like 200 ft in the same development before), the city environment and dense apartment building is a lot more noise and activity than he’s used to, and thunderstorms today were a fairly new experience for him. He’s been hiding under the covers for the past two days, exploring at night usually. I just let him do his thing. He had no agency for the last couple of days before the move or during the travel day, so I’m just letting him have his freedom. He came out a few minutes ago and is by the window there

I’ve rolled that cart over to the window so he can see down to the street. Otherwise my balcony gets in the way and he can’t see much. I’ll fix it by sticking a Kitty Cot to the door in a few days

As for me, moving to a city/across the country by myself where I don’t know anyone is a bit daunting. It’s all new for me too. But I’m managing. I’ve got plenty to keep me busy, at least. Thanks!

Star War Sex Parrot fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Aug 20, 2017

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
try to set up a nice place for him. I use a white noise machine at night and when there's loud construction work going on, I'll turn it on during the day. moo will hang out in the bedroom in relative peace.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

hey cat thread

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Get better Bloopy, Shloopy, soft french bread cat

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Shifty Pony posted:

hey cat thread

sup

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"