Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mewse
May 2, 2006

Poor Cerrone is getting mush mouth already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

This was a pretty good night, above average.

Snoop: "Dana White is my president, not that other guy"

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
dana white is probably one of the few people who is even more popular among white supremacists than donald trump

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Skip My Posts posted:

dana white is probably one of the few people who is even more popular among white supremacists than donald trump

dana is a very flawed individual but he is emblematic of the retarded sport that i love

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Lopez/Chris leben was cool, the South African guy who lost to Sanchez was cool but raw as hell, and the light heavyweights were within the finest tradition of their division.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

dana is a very flawed individual but he is emblematic of the retarded sport that i love

i respect him

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Rigel posted:

This was a pretty good night, above average.

Snoop: "Dana White is my president, not that other guy"

Insert here dana at the rnc

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

mewse posted:

Poor Cerrone is getting mush mouth already

He was either dippin or had a huge lump on his lip, so maybe just normal mumbling around that.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Snoop Dogg did a Instagram thing making GBS threads on McGregor after the boxing match.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/28/16218618/floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-snoop-dogg-rant-mma-boxing-ufc-news

Was going to post it in the UFC chat thread but since it's Snoop related and some people are claiming it'll cause the SnoopCast to be cancelled for next season so it's being posted here.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

they're not firing snoop dogg because he said some mean things about conor mcgregor

rather, they're probably hoping conor fires back so they can drive some viewers to snoopcast

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh I don't think they'd be dumb enough to can the SnoopCast at all. Just saying some people are claiming that it will be canned and poo poo, and also linking to the instagram thing.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Unfunny Poster posted:

Oh I don't think they'd be dumb enough to can the SnoopCast at all. Just saying some people are claiming that it will be canned and poo poo, and also linking to the instagram thing.

Those people are really loving stupid.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rigel posted:

people are loving stupid.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Snoop cannot be defeated

mewse
May 2, 2006

Lol "just want to thank the Jackson-Winklejohn team... everyone there is positive..."

mewse
May 2, 2006

Well that's a wrap for season 1

e: 16 contracts in 8 episodes I think

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I liked Dana's justification for taking the guy from the heavyweight gas out fight was simply "we need heavyweights"

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The fact that the winner of the first fight got a contract shows how much of a dumpster fire HW is in the UFC. And Dana admitted it, he sheepishly said "we need heavyweights", he got a finish, so fine, come on in.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mewse posted:

Well that's a wrap for season 1

e: 16 contracts in 8 episodes I think

Not bad really. A few of the early contract guys are fighting in a few weeks/months too.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
The heavyweight fight was like the one bad fight so it's hilarious it's the one that resulted in a contract.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What is the developmental league that Dana was saying they're gonna put Bevon Lewis into?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Unfunny Poster posted:

What is the developmental league that Dana was saying they're gonna put Bevon Lewis into?

Invicta

• Locked thread