Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

He describes it like a sentient being. Which he is not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

In this critical hour president Donald Trump has assured the American people that he will watch TV news

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:yikes:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/901188849027530752

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

Notahippie posted:

Nah, Becky Nuckles straight said that on twitter - she said that she thinks that the other woman was showing privilege because she thought she could get away with talking poo poo with no consequences, and said that she was going to use her own privilege for good. Implied but not outright stated was the fact that she did a good job of proving self-defense before kicking the living poo poo out of the other woman, so she's probably going to miss any legal consequences which would probably not be true if she were Black.

I agree, I just think the second half of the headline makes it sound like she's the aggressor.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

BE SAFE

REMAIN CALM

TRUMP

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Trump 217: the path and doings of H.H.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Unperson_47 posted:

cumshitter's origin story

its true. the same day I poo poo at the golf course I fell into an irradiated, overly chlorinated pool right when the septic tank exploded and leaked into it.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

keep a close watch on them hurricane harvey dongs mr trump

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

who the gently caress cares about russia right now

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

guys texas will be fine

they call it Houston because they got a ton of hous's just in case there are hurricanes so the extras get washed away and the rest of them are safe! :smugdon:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/901188848591482882

oh my god

oh my god oh my god oh my god.

Donald Trump is the Star Citizen of politicians.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

tacodaemon posted:

what if the rectum had taste buds so you had to taste you are own turds on the way out

Theres a cyanide and happiness strip about this

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
i'm starting from behind but in my unemployed and out of school self has nothing but time to shitpost in between crying about trump, drinking to oblivion, and getting rejected by different jobs, so i'm going to shitpost enough to be in the top 50 of this iteration

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Well yeah, no poo poo, Moore is ahead in the polls. Trump's number one priority is that people don't see him as a loser.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

i just remembered I could be eating indian food RIGHT NOW

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
BE SAFE, I scream at the poors, while being the most protected person in the country.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Haha

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

pathetic little tramp posted:

Well yeah, no poo poo, Moore is ahead in the polls. Trump's number one priority is that people don't see him as a loser.

too late

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/901188848591482882

oh my god

oh my god oh my god oh my god.

Donald Trump is the Star Citizen of politicians.

:gary: :yooge:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

hey can soemone tell me what a mangosteen is

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

i'm starting from behind but in my unemployed and out of school self has nothing but time to shitpost in between crying about trump, drinking to oblivion, and getting rejected by different jobs, so i'm going to shitpost enough to be in the top 50 of this iteration

hey man im just like u but i post more

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Zyla posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_mangosteen

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Zyla posted:

it's a fruit from the southeast asian pacific countries that has been pressed into a juice so that people can buy into a pyramid scheme selling it.

go buy vemma today!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i think we need to seriously consider the idea that trump doesn't know what a hurricane is

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zyla posted:

it's something hot and spicy that causes meltdowns, i think

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Zyla posted:

crap

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"I'm definitely watching the hurricane, the bad hurricane, that does things and is bad, apparently?"

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

BE SAFE, I scream at the poors, while being the most protected person in the country.

you loving moron. he's obviously telling the hurricane to be safe

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zyla posted:

hey man im just like u but i post more

yes you do, but this time i want to have at least 50 pages of posts by the time the thread dies

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

new t rimp thread calls for some super rare trumpy.............

loving sweet

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Wait, The Corinthian has a daughter?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
mfw trump is president

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

A Handed Missus posted:

new t rimp thread calls for some super rare trumpy.............

loving sweet

TW: Gore

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

are we still hating on the Av club? because I hate that poo poo they did with tv reviews where the writer they pick is a superfan of the show and all the reviews are B+ or higher

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

yes you do, but this time i want to have at least 50 pages of posts by the time the thread dies

well dont give up i believe in u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

theflyingexecutive posted:

are we still hating on the Av club? because I hate that poo poo they did with tv reviews where the writer they pick is a superfan of the show and all the reviews are B+ or higher

the av club sucks incredible amounts a rear end

• Locked thread