Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zakkro
May 29, 2015

Yinlock posted:

this furthers my "trump doesn't know what a hurricane is" theory, he's doing his "repeating facts he just learned like he's the only one who ever knew them" thing

"Mr. President, what does 'MPH' stand for?"

"...Many... Powerful... Harveys?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

seriously

we are not worthy :worship:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
love to monitor doings

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mayor Dave posted:

donald trump doesn't care about people

he cares for at least 1 people: ivanka

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

*running out of breath to catch up w/ thread* you said i'd have time to poop!!!!! :mad:

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

1: that choker is right
2: lmao their pet looks like him

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Fans of Kevin godec

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Oiled and Ready posted:

Trump 217: the path and doings of H.H.

holy poo poo first :hmbol: itt

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

stormfront doings

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

deathbysnusnu posted:

The way things are going it seems more and more likely. For starters the GOP now wanting to put a "both sides were wrong in cville" resolution, Trump going down swinging when criminal charges eventually get leveled, oh and even beyond Trump let's not forget that our representative democracy is completely rigged. In my life time democrats won the popular vote 5 times and got the white house 3 times, had a stolen supreme court justice, and will see midterms where 54% of the popular vote = 47% of the congressional representation with the cherry on top that the republicans are indifferent to a hostile foreign power swaying things. Clearly legislation won't fix things because winning more votes isn't enough. The courts are stacked so that's no help. Civil war has a better chance (not exactly zero) of majority rule than actual ballots.

my main hope at this point is that the aristocracy realizes before it's too late that an actual civil war would be bad for the economy and put the brakes on the media

twitter and facebook taking an active role in limiting the botnets would help settle things down a lot

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

https://twitter.com/warpdogsvg/status/901190548295344128

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

triple sulk posted:

trump is excited about impending doom lmao

same

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
if someone would please post the tweets where the guy shops eric trump into twilight and gets blocked by him, i would appreciate it and so would the many browsers who have no doubt not seen it in the 4 years since it happened

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
sturmfront

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

triple sulk posted:

trump is excited about impending doom lmao

are you not???!?!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Kind of hosed up that they let Obama keep a spare set of keys to the HAARP weather machine

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Vertical Lime posted:

houston hurricane press conference: don't get your news from facebook

unlike the president

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Trump: I have just been advised that what is happening in Texas is not a showing of the 1999 Denzel Biopic 'The Hurricane' but a potential national disaster

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

donald trump doesn't care about people

trump is an interesting case in that he's literally incapable of empathy but even if he was, he still wouldn't have any

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

UPDATE 23: I am still monitoring Hurricane Harvey. Lotta wind out there!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
never knew you could own a fennec fox as a pet

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

https://twitter.com/CliffordakaMiku/status/901192276847845376

lol just lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

death to nazis

on that topic, i hate how these loving pepe nerds are everywhere on the internet...check out the IMDB page for a movie that has anything to do with civil rights? it immediately gets 500,000 one star votes by racist/MRA idiots, the day it gets released, to the point that the score is negative -1 billion. But you check the one review someone actually wrote about it on the IMDB page, and it's a ten (because they actually saw it and are not a mouth breathing cuck-nazi bitch). And then you check rotten tomatoes, and it has a critic review of 98% lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Who is on Friday evenings on Fox? Just curious about who he's getting his info from.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah! posted:

death to nazis

on that topic, i hate how these loving pepe nerds are everywhere on the internet...check out the IMDB page for a movie that has anything to do with civil rights? it immediately gets 500,000 one star votes by racist/MRA idiots, the day it gets released, to the point that the score is negative -1 billion. But you check the one review someone actually wrote about it on the IMDB page, and it's a ten (because they actually saw it and are not a mouth breathing cuck-nazi bitch). And then you check rotten tomatoes, and it has a critic review of 98% lol

lol of course you care about movie internet garbage, u fuckin nerd

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

are you not???!?!

i wont lie

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Quotey posted:

if someone would please post the tweets where the guy shops eric trump into twilight and gets blocked by him, i would appreciate it and so would the many browsers who have no doubt not seen it in the 4 years since it happened

https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/881694427672072192

https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/881697677506826240

https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/881697967052267521

https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/881699138068332545

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Wait hey actually made a demo?
lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lmao

totes gonna look for christo robertos crash and burn presentation

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:killing:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/jbillinson/status/901188790806605824

YEB!

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Duscat posted:

my main hope at this point is that the aristocracy realizes before it's too late that an actual civil war would be bad for the economy and put the brakes on the media

twitter and facebook taking an active role in limiting the botnets would help settle things down a lot

The aristocracy won't save us. There's not enough money or power in the world to convince republicans to not rig the system that gives them their power. That and plenty of the aristocracy watches fox news and believes the same stupid poo poo that their congressmen believe. The congressmen are true believers and so are their masters. As much as it pains me to say, there's not a powerful intelligent evil cabal that would spare the world to maintain their profit margins, just a bunch of fuckwit CHUDS who got lucky.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Wait hey actually made a demo?
lol

they've had a tech demo for a while now. i can only assume this is a new one?

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

how much money did that dude lay out for those?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Anyone post this in the old thread?

zakkro
May 29, 2015

I'll buy 7

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

what if the rectum had taste buds so you had to taste you are own turds on the way out

what if you could eat all of the most delicious food in the world, all you want at any time, but in return you had to have tastebuds surgically implanted on your rear end in a top hat??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/901192978567495680

• Locked thread