Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nintendo?
This poll is closed.
Nintendon't 45 22.73%
Nintendoomed 22 11.11%
Nintendrone 13 6.57%
Nintendovahkiin 55 27.78%
Nintend'oh! 63 31.82%
Total: 198 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I assume they just live somewhere cold enough they can leave it in a box outside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Corn in the bible idk what you were hoping to accomplish by that post because all it does is make you look like a dick

Hey white dragon, I'm thinking of streaming more of that rpgmaker game. Would you be interested in being in the call for it with me and a friend?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

corn in the bible posted:

wahhhh your job that lets you live a comfortable life with insurance and security is soulcrushing

Maybe take a break from the internet for bit

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

FirstAidKite posted:

Hey white dragon, I'm thinking of streaming more of that rpgmaker game. Would you be interested in being in the call for it with me and a friend?

yeah sure if our timetables line up. if can, can, if no can, no can

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

corn in the bible posted:

wahhhh your job that lets you live a comfortable life with insurance and security is soulcrushing

I think you should ease back on the terrible games you've been playing

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Wamdoodle posted:

I think you should ease back on the terrible games you've been playing

Spoken like a real job-haver.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

The White Dragon posted:

yeah sure if our timetables line up. if can, can, if no can, no can

PM me your discord name and I'll get poo poo set up :)

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
You don't need a fridge when half your diet is $1 cheeseburgers and $5 pizzas.

:smith:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Unfunny Poster posted:

Oh poo poo, Hand of Fate is $5 right now on Steam. Time to finally play that cool looking game.

oh poo poo, I forgot I own this (on PS4). it really is very cool and I feel like it got really overlooked.

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones

vermin posted:

You don't need a fridge when half your diet is $1 cheeseburgers and $5 pizzas.

:smith:

pls eat healthy and drink plenty of water everyone

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

HoboNews posted:

pls eat healthy and drink plenty of water everyone

Don't do this. Please, everyone, eat mountain dew and Doritos for Titanfall, Pop tarts and rockstar for destiny, and totinos pizza rolls for shadow of war.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
what do you call 2 cups of coffee and 3 menthol cigarettes?

breakfast.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Don't do this. Please, everyone, eat mountain dew and Doritos for Titanfall, Pop tarts and rockstar for destiny, and totinos pizza rolls for shadow of war.

Also Sim Jims for Dead Space 3.

quote:

-The Skewer appears in Dead Space 3 as part of the Slim Jim Every Code Wins promotion, along with the Broadbow Arc Cutter and the EL1 Rapido.

-It is red and yellow, the Slim Jim colors.

That honestly makes it better.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
you know what would be cool

a game like PUBG only you don't run around killing everyone but instead it's like a murder mystery and you have to work with other players to find out who the murderer is

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I agree with the Nintendo shareholder who said there should be Nintendo bread

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
4 hours until Yakuza Kiwami :f5:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Eating healthy will improve your concentration and reactions for maximum gaming potential :)

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

precision posted:

a game like PUBG only you don't run around killing everyone but instead it's like a murder mystery and you have to work with other players to find out who the murderer is
there was a game that used to be popular around here years ago called murder mansion that is kind of like that, ran on the same platform that had space station 13. just a bunch of people loving around in a mansion and one of them is secretly trying to murder everyone else

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

precision posted:

This exists, it's called The Ship. It's okay, not great.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I exposed the white dragon to that rpgmaker game "Finding Hope"

I hope he is happy

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the ship is really good imo, but its also not really a mystery game. Everyone in the game is trying to kill someone, you just don't know if the guy behind you in the hallway has you as his target or not

also we should play the ship ITT... its almost shiptember

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

this is a decade gone but I miss early SS13 before the source was given out to people

we got excited when wires were added! turning the engine on meant something other than using it to blow everyone up!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Everybody be sure to play Oblivion in Uriel Septimber

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

homeless snail posted:

there was a game that used to be popular around here years ago called murder mansion that is kind of like that, ran on the same platform that had space station 13. just a bunch of people loving around in a mansion and one of them is secretly trying to murder everyone else

Yeah, Betrayal at House on the Hill is a p fun game to play every now and then

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Help Im Alive posted:

I agree with the Nintendo shareholder who said there should be Nintendo bread

FirstAidKite posted:

I exposed the white dragon to that rpgmaker game "Finding Hope"

I hope he is happy

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

grieving for Gandalf posted:

this is a decade gone but I miss early SS13 before the source was given out to people

we got excited when wires were added! turning the engine on meant something other than using it to blow everyone up!
yeah SS13 lost me when the goon server took the game way up its own rear end with new and increasingly complex systems. there was always some level of lording your mastery of the weirdass mechanics over other players but when I quit it was going in the direction that somebody that knew their poo poo could lock themselves in a room working on some project for a half hour without interacting with anybody and then open the door to unleash some kinda terror on the station. which is admittedly kinda hilarious but it got old real quick

haven't played it in years so IDK what its like now, sounds like it continued to move in that direction though

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

"Here have a lot of busywork"

Then out of nowhere I meet Dawn's mom, and then Dawn's mom gets killed equally out-of-nowhere, and then I get Pandora's Box from sunshine's mom, Pan, and then the main characters' geriatric daughter who is coincidentally named after the main goddess ends up stealing the box and tossing it into a swamp and then the game has me play as the box and aaaaaaaaaaaaaa what the gently caress even is any of this anymore

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

It's pretty hosed up that they tried hiding the face of the best starter with that barcode sticker.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Poops Mcgoots posted:

It's pretty hosed up that they tried hiding the face of the best starter with that barcode sticker.

But Litten isn't being covered at all? :confused:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

StrixNebulosa posted:

But Litten isn't being covered at all? :confused:

I can't believe you're this wrong.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I can see the dapper owl clearly.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

tap my mountain posted:

I still feel bad for that 0.4 percent of poor households that don't have a fridge. How do they keep their Costco salmon burgers frozen?

We used a cooler and ice when we were super loving poor for awhile.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Lizard Wizard posted:

I can't believe you're this wrong.

The cute cat wins out over the cute seal in my heart.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
I can't believe there was a tiny Squirtle hidden under that sticker!

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I'm ready for yakuza

give me the yakuza

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Yo VideoGames check your PMs, sugar! ;)

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
If Popplio had an OkCupid profile it would include several references to being friend zoned.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

lets hang out posted:

I'm ready for yakuza

give me the yakuza

69 minutes to go (lol)

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

popplio sucks

Adbot