Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which country won WW1?
The United States
USA
America
View Results

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Yeah I think there were only like 2 Huots ever made too and never saw action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

the auto 8 and the 1906 are good, sorry.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
The auto 8 with the extended mag is workable, the factory one is whatever variant of poo poo you want to call it. I did the 15 kills thing but it was just a miserable experience using that factory shitheap.

As medic the Selbstlader Marksman is decent for stupid ranged sniper fest maps. You can pair it with the C93 for close quarters. I don't mind the rigotti or sweeper if you are stuck in a stupid grenade tossing map.

Last, the Hellriegel is totally loving broken. It is fun to use but basically it is a mini MG with like no recoil. Total bullshit, but knowing Dice if they nerf it they will mega nerf it. It just needs a smaller mag or much worse overheat I guess. The thing right now is a total murder machine.

unlawfulsoup fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Sep 1, 2017

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
The auto 8 is a great gun severely balanced by the low magazine. It's not a poo poo gun, it just has a very high skill ceiling. Go watch YouTube vids of MarbleDuck of Skanic to see it put to good use.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
The one I saw he was using Marksman, not Factory. With a scope it's OK as a DMR option for Medic, the factory variant is the turdburger.

Pretty sure you could come up with an equal or greater number of sick killvids for your youtube channel with any other weapon, the real factor there is positioning/area control/player skill not the gun itself.

Regardless, any number of killvids don't change the fact that the Auto 8 can't kill more than 1 person per magazine, unless you are hitting headshots or mopping up wounded enemies with 10 hp left (in which case literally any gun would work).

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Sep 1, 2017

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
anyone tried the new perks system if its on the test server? If the suppression reduction one has an appreciable affect i can probably double my KD

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Paul MaudDib posted:

The one I saw he was using Marksman, not Factory. With a scope it's OK as a DMR option for Medic, the factory variant is the turdburger.

Pretty sure you could come up with an equal or greater number of sick killvids for your youtube channel with any other weapon, the real factor there is positioning/area control/player skill not the gun itself.

Regardless, any number of killvids don't change the fact that the Auto 8 can't kill more than 1 person per magazine, unless you are hitting headshots or mopping up wounded enemies with 10 hp left (in which case literally any gun would work).

I guess we are arguing past each other here. The whole point of the Auto 8 is to kill with one magazine, and do it very quickly. It rewards the player for taking advantage of its strengths (absurdly low TTK, quickest besides shotguns) and minimizing it's disadvantages (very small magazine). It's going to seem like a poo poo gun if a player isn't mindful of that.

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Trying to find a Frontlines server that isn't any of the following:

- Full
- Empty
- A complete steamroll
- Populated solely by snipers on a hill in bumblefuck nowhere

So far it's not looking good. Every server is either full or a ghost town, lopsided to the point that you only ever end up being spawn camped, and 99% of the team you're stuck on are bush wookiees. :smith:

EDIT: Meanwhile, they pushed out some weapon changes on the CTE, mostly trying to lower TTK. Automatico gets an indirect nerf (of a sort), all shotties fire 12 pellets with a more consistent spread (slight nerf to the 10-A as a result), LMGs should now max out at 4-5 shots for a kill at max range, some accuracy and fire rate changes to SLRs and oh yeah the RSC's 2 hit kill range is extended to 70m (it's currently at 27m)... holy poo poo.

Gonkish fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Sep 1, 2017

Riflen
Mar 13, 2009

"Cheating bitch"
Bleak Gremlin
RSC is 50 dmg up to 47 metres at the moment, but yes 70 metres would be a big improvement.
I hope all these changes make it through to the base game.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lol of course Dice are buffing the hellriegal

uhhhhahhhhohahhh
Oct 9, 2012

Riflen posted:

I hope all these changes make it through to the base game.

i don't. i know players like MarbleDuck and Relaa and the other big (actually good) youtubers are the ones pushing for this and i'd probably agree with both of them on all their other criticisms of this game but lowering TTK in such a blanket way doesn't do, hasn't ever, nor will ever do any of the things they say it'll do in an FPS, especially not a Battlefield one. it doesn't make the game faster paced or feel better, and no matter how many of them tell you about their 'aggressive playstyle' all this encourages is slow, stagnant, boring play of sitting behind an obstacle near a choke point/finding the sweetest head glitching spots and popping out for quick picks like we've seen in every other Battlefield.
It doesn't encourage people moving forward to get on objectives because the chance of you successfully forward moving through any open ground (especially after it's been blown up the gently caress to hell) is lowered hugely because any rear end in a top hat with average aim standing in a window can shoot 5 bullets at you before you've had a chance to react and before they've had to deal with any recoil or spread caused by firing more than 5 bullets, because it's now far easier/takes less skill for that type of play and player to succeed with lower ttks.

it's even worse because it doesn't fix the problem of there always being The Best Gun because almost all the LMGs for example do the same damage per shot but one shoots way faster, gets to it's minimum spread value faster and is easier to get kills with. I'd be completely fine with individually looking at weapons and having their TTK/BTK lowered but doing it for almost every gun - even the automatico & hellreigel got a lower BTK i think? - is just dumb:

BAR and Benet Mercie (.30-06 heavy)
Maximum damage: 23 ⇾ 26.5
Minimum damage: 19 ⇾ 23

There's no good reason for these 2 guns to have the same BTK.

the changes to guns i actually use (chauchat, autoloading 8, 1903 experimental, rsc) are a massive buff to me personally and would make it way easier for me to get kills and influence the outcome of a game but i still don't think it's good for the game. cheers

uhhhhahhhhohahhh fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Sep 2, 2017

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

uhhhhahhhhohahhh posted:

i don't. i know players like MarbleDuck and Relaa and the other big (actually good) youtubers are the ones pushing for this and i'd probably agree with both of them on all their other criticisms of this game but lowering TTK in such a blanket way doesn't do, hasn't ever, nor will ever do any of the things they say it'll do in an FPS, especially not a Battlefield one. it doesn't make the game faster paced or feel better, and no matter how many of them tell you about their 'aggressive playstyle' all this encourages is slow, stagnant, boring play of sitting behind an obstacle near a choke point/finding the sweetest head glitching spots and popping out for quick picks like we've seen in every other Battlefield.
It doesn't encourage people moving forward to get on objectives because the chance of you successfully forward moving through any open ground (especially after it's been blown up the gently caress to hell) is lowered hugely because any rear end in a top hat with average aim standing in a window can shoot 5 bullets at you before you've had a chance to react and before they've had to deal with any recoil or spread caused by firing more than 5 bullets, because it's now far easier/takes less skill for that type of play and player to succeed with lower ttks.

it's even worse because it doesn't fix the problem of there always being The Best Gun because almost all the LMGs for example do the same damage per shot but one shoots way faster, gets to it's minimum spread value faster and is easier to get kills with. I'd be completely fine with individually looking at weapons and having their TTK/BTK lowered but doing it for almost every gun - even the automatico & hellreigel got a lower BTK i think? - is just dumb:

There's no good reason for these 2 guns to have to same BTK.

the changes to guns i actually use (chauchat, autoloading 8, 1903 experimental, rsc) are a massive buff to me personally and would make it way easier for me to get kills and influence the outcome of a game but i still don't think it's good for the game. cheers

for consistency I guess. I think itd be cool to up the damage on everything. Nearly every gun that isnt a bolt action is underpowered and feels like its shooting glowing wiffle balls anyway

Riflen
Mar 13, 2009

"Cheating bitch"
Bleak Gremlin

uhhhhahhhhohahhh posted:

There's no good reason for these 2 guns to have to same BTK.

The BAR and the Benet Mercie fire the same round. So there is one good reason at least.
Positioning = win in BF1. You're not supposed to be able to move easily over open ground against enemies using LMGs from an over-watch position. They've out-played you by being in an advantageous spot at the right time. There are many gadgets and vehicles you can use to remove them from that spot or increase your chances of survival. How about the humble smoke grenade? Also BF1 is super casual friendly and is not going to change at this point. Killing is very easy with all automatic weapons and has always been.

The automatico did not receive an increase to its close range damage like other SMGs. They were all brought closer to its ttk. DICE did reduce the vertical recoil for the automatico to help it keep its niche. I actually don't have a problem with facing that gun. It has clear disadvantages that I often exploit. The Hellreigel is much more annoying. 60 rounds is way too much and erases almost all mistakes the user might make in an engagement. It's also far too easy to use at mid-range.

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

:munch:
Bear in mind those CTE damage numbers for automatic weaponry are double the damage of BC2 guns. A game that was fine on PC and console without any autorotation fuckery.

Full auto guns with 600 RPM or more do not need a buff. The BAR being buffed as much as the Benet is as tone deaf as you can get. It's a remarkably stupid change. You can argue consistency but one of the pair outweighs the other 8:1 in usage and it's not the Benet so it's a irresponsible argument.

Increasing falloff damage for LMGs is the right idea. The tweak to the RSC and Cei Rigotti is nice too. But everything else?

It's going to increase the incidence of running around a corner and dying almost immediately or being peeked by some rear end in a top hat that's 89% obscured behind a rock or hill. Did they even consider selectively increasing the headshot multiplier before throwing this on the wall and seeing if it sticks? It's clear they don't see storm variants as a problem when it is.

The console version will probably continue to be a hellriegel wasteland.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

"The hellreigel is too strong and disproportionately warps medium-close range engagements, so we decided to buff LMGs, medic rifles, and other SMGs, to better balance out the medium range engagements. We also buffed the hellreigel, because we are absolute morons who will do anything to appease the YouTube/twitch streamers who make up a fraction of a percentage of players on our least popular platform."

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006
tbh im not sure hellreigel is THAT good in CQC, one v one or one v two. i think it sees use as
1. most likely the first level 10 you get.
2. huge fuckin mag, people like the selb 1916 despite it being inferior in every way other than big mag.
3. it's one big strong point of being able to murder like 5-6 people if you catch them unawares.

it certainly has high usage statistics but that could be any one of the prior reasons if not all three.
it's not a bad gun by any means but it's already been nerfed thrrrrrrrreeeeeee times? at least twice.

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006
well smgs and lmgs definintely kill you faster. rsc is hilarious with 70m. not 'good' but quite funny how far it goes.

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

The hellriegel has a large magazine size for its category that can realistically runs empty, unlike the Mauser 1916 or a 200 round MG15. It kills fast enough and it's ease of use is sufficient to mix in headshots at close quarters or 25m away. It kills fast enough is a statement indicating the majority of 1v1s can be won with the hellriegel in spite of the Automatico, BAR or Autoloading 8 .35. The 1v1s happening in game, not in theory.

It's like wondering why the M16A3 was dominant in BF3 despite the existence of *~clearly~* better guns like the AN94, AEK, KH2002 or the FAMAS. The versatility of the gun isn't listed as a number but it should be self-evident when you consider all the factors together. Also the fact the nerfs weren't proper nerfs (oh no, the 10A's spread is out of control if I rapid fire three times, whatever will I do?) have done a lot to maintain the gun's popularity, the FAMAS wasn't so lucky.

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
After about 5 rounds on the CTE I've learned two things. First is Tsaritsyn seems incredibly unbalanced. Each one was a stomp and I was always on the losing side of course. And second is even though the vetterli is really weird, I quite like it.

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Can't wait to live in a world full of instant death SMGs and shotguns that are invisible to spotting flares and 30% resistant to explosives all at the same time. Find a nice corner, settle in, and farm.

The LMG changes at range are nice, the medic rifle changes seem nice. Hellriegel did not need any help, nor did the BAR.

The whole idea of LMGs all having the exact same damage model (excluding the Chauchat) is dumb as hell. The Benet fires the same round as the BAR, sure, but the BAR has what... double the fire rate? Yeah, it has 10 less rounds in a magazine but the TTK is so much higher already. I don't see why it needed a close range buff, and it seems like the only reason for that was because all but one of the LMGs are just copy-paste as far as damage modelling goes.

I knew they weren't going to suddenly do their jobs and try to put interesting changes to LMG damage models at this stage of the game, but god drat does it feel lazy.

Definitely want to try the RSC after this, though. Medic is definitely my least favorite class right now, because even though my aim is decent enough (not amazing), the guns are unforgiving as gently caress, especially at mid range where they should be in their niche. Hopefully this helps differentiate them some.

Gonkish fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Sep 3, 2017

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
The Hellriegel has mid-tier damage, pretty low spread during burst fire, and an enormous magazine, it's not hard to see how that's a winning formula for a generalist weapon. It's legitimately hard to run dry, if you get the drop you can easily win like two separate 1v2s before you have to reload.

The AT Gun is also absurdly effective in small-squad engagements (splash around a corner and instagib someone), and that's another problem that makes this worse. Now you have a long-range gently caress-you cannon plus also a massive SMG for point defense.

TBH it's kind of a shame that the Tankgewehr is locked to an elite class, an actual anti-tank class might make vehicle spamming a little less pervasive. It's totally ridiculous in the antipersonnel role though, to an extent that would be problematic. It might actually be an instagib at any range. But with a dedicated anti-tank class you could fine-tune that balance a little better.

Also, I think there might be a little bit of position jitter from the physics clipping or something? Sometimes when you are prone and ADSd, if you move your mouse you tend to come un-ADSd or even have your character slide around a little bit on the terrain. :dice:

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Sep 3, 2017

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Tank Hunter is my favorite elite kit, and every time I see someone using it to farm infantry it makes me sad. It's so drat good at loving over the piles of vehicle whores in this game and it seems like every idiot just uses it to farm infantry.

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
Tank Hunter is a legit treat to use. I 100% priortize vehicles but it is also really fun to poo poo on camping snipers. I think my favorite moment was when I shot at a bomber that was turning in front of me and somehow headshot the rear gunner and did not damage the plane. The way the plane was turning meant the bullet hit the top of his head and went down his body.

Also has the best sidearm in the game. I never get to use the sawed-off otherwise because I refuse to use vehicles.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
I gave the Autoloading 8 another shot and I liked it better this time. The extended is competitive with the M1907 sweeper for cqc IMO, the M1907 hits a little harder and has no need to click repeatedly, but the Auto 8 is rock stable where the sweeper can't handle longer range stuff as well. The marksman gets you farther out and is good in a kind of DMR role, but the magazine capacity and worsened hipfire (and the loving clip reload) leaves you fairly vulnerable to multiple enemies and cqc. The factory is still pretty bad IMO, a fence-sitting compromise makes no sense on a gun that is already not the most amazing thing in the world and still has clip reload.

I actually liked Operations, I felt like it had more of the interesting infantry combat stuff and less of the vehicle whoring.

Gonkish posted:

Definitely want to try the RSC after this, though. Medic is definitely my least favorite class right now, because even though my aim is decent enough (not amazing), the guns are unforgiving as gently caress, especially at mid range where they should be in their niche. Hopefully this helps differentiate them some.

The way I see it, short-range stuff is almost the baseline for Medic, whereas all the other classes get some options that hit out to longer distances without major tradeoff. They're trying to avoid making Medic just a sniper/assault with a medpack.

It plays OK, I think. You can provide good close support or you can trade that off for the ability to be a tolerable but not amazing midrange support. You're supposed to be running within an area supported by a squad, not a lone wolf. The other big tradeoff you're making is that medics are super squishy against tanks.

Otherwise, if you don't care about revives a Chauchat Tele is a way better generalist gun than any of the Auto 8 variants.

Medic is actually pretty amazing in CQC, you give up the AT gun but the ability to spam bandages and never not be healing is super broken, you can easily tank 150-200 damage during a running engagement as long as you never actually get to 0 health. The sweeper or the Auto 8 extended would be my choices here due to magazine reload. And of course in a gang situation you either kill all of the medics or you kill none of them, chain reviving has always been broken as gently caress in Battlefield games.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Sep 3, 2017

Symetrique
Jan 2, 2013

Paul MaudDib posted:

I actually liked Operations, I felt like it had more of the interesting infantry combat stuff and less of the vehicle whoring.

Operations were a heaven for vehicle whoring. You had planes that could bomb out irreparable AA emplacements before the enemy team even had an opportunity to spawn near them. And lets not forget the artillery truck vehicle whores that would camp outside the playable area.

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

Paul MaudDib posted:

Also, I think there might be a little bit of position jitter from the physics clipping or something? Sometimes when you are prone and ADSd, if you move your mouse you tend to come un-ADSd or even have your character slide around a little bit on the terrain. :dice:

If the terrain is uneven or you are clipping into something, you will stand up from prone. It's been in the game for nearly as long as the revive bug and screws up bipodding or snap fire shots with the rocket gun all the bloody time.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Symetrique posted:

Operations were a heaven for vehicle whoring. You had planes that could bomb out irreparable AA emplacements before the enemy team even had an opportunity to spawn near them. And lets not forget the artillery truck vehicle whores that would camp outside the playable area.

I felt like it concentrates your forces enough that it was easy to keep continuous damage on to prevent repairs, and just shoot them down with guns. But I only played a couple rounds :shrug:

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006
yeah having played more, if these weapon changes go in i'll probably quit. everything kills you FAST now. someone sees you? you're dead.

Symetrique
Jan 2, 2013

Nope. Concentrated infantry is always worried about the concentrated infantry opposing them. Planes also had an advantage in that they could use the terrain to break line of sight, and could pretty much coast along outside of the ground playable area for safe repairs.

Concentrated infantry also meant that a single attack plane or pre-nerf trench fighter could pretty much devastate an infantry blob.

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

Paul MaudDib posted:

I felt like it concentrates your forces enough that it was easy to keep continuous damage on to prevent repairs, and just shoot them down with guns. But I only played a couple rounds :shrug:

That's very much not the case. In the best of circumstances you need people around the map that will jump onto AA that can cover each other and force them away. The most pilot hostile maps have 5-6 AAs in good locations. That's on conquest. In operations you're looking at two, probably near defender spawn or obstructed at several angles by buildings. It's easier to snipe them on ops as well, there's only so far back they can go.

Before stationary weapons could be repaired (they bug out often, becoming unrepairable and adding insult to injury), operations was open season for farming infantry. Still is, because anyone who wanted 100 service stars with the ground support plane could have done so twice over.

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Yeah, Ops kind of does allow for an amount of vehicle whoring that is unprecedented in other modes.

It's not AS bad now that you can repair AA, but holy poo poo when the AA could be destroyed WELL before anyone could get near it (and I mean sniped from across the map by rocket-equipped fighters), it was hellish. A good pilot had completely free reign at that point, and no amount of shooting from the ground was going to stop them. He wouldn't die unless another skilled skygod deigned to interrupt farming infantry to perhaps momentarily consider killing him. I did actually see pilots agree to just not ever engage air so that they could all freely farm the poo poo out of the fuckers on foot, and those games were the absolute WORST, because there was loving nothing that could be done about it.

Tank whoring was (and is) definitely a thing, too, but at least that takes, at the very least, some minor effort and you might sorta almost kinda stand a chance of killing the thing even still, if you're lucky. It's not loving impervious to death at all times, just mostly.

Arty trucks, though... Arty trucks are hilariously dumb bullshit. The mortar truck, in particular, is just stupid and shouldn't exist. It contributes nothing to the game except promoting a playstyle that encourages not moving up, not supporting your team, etc. At least the AA truck is trying to kill loving skygods, and maybe the howitzer truck might accidentally kill a vehicle while it's farming infantry from across the map... but the mortar truck? gently caress that thing.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Paul MaudDib posted:

I gave the Autoloading 8 another shot and I liked it better this time. The extended is competitive with the M1907 sweeper for cqc IMO, the M1907 hits a little harder and has no need to click repeatedly, but the Auto 8 is rock stable where the sweeper can't handle longer range stuff as well. The marksman gets you farther out and is good in a kind of DMR role, but the magazine capacity and worsened hipfire (and the loving clip reload) leaves you fairly vulnerable to multiple enemies and cqc. The factory is still pretty bad IMO, a fence-sitting compromise makes no sense on a gun that is already not the most amazing thing in the world and still has clip reload.

If you like the 1907 sweeper try the factory variant. The sweeper needs to drop down to 225 rpm to keep it's accuracy at longer ranges while the factory can fire at 257 or whatever the mondragon's max rpm is. Clicking at 300 rpm in close quarters really shouldn't be an issue.

The shotgun changes sound really good. I always thought they were too random in battlefield games. I'll probably be too busy using lmgs all the time though by the sound of things, I already thought they were really good.

GokuGoesSSj69 fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Sep 3, 2017

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
The obrez pistol is probably my new favorite weapon in the game. It's so absurd but holy poo poo it packs a punch and is surprisingly accurate at range. Seriously satisfying to one shot people at close range with it. Close second is the vetterli infantry because it's also goofy as hell but surprisingly fun once you get used to it's low bullet velocity and bullet drop. Definitely not useful on a long range map but it'll own on maps like Tsaritsyn and Amiens. I like that half the new guns look so janky. Especially the SMG 08/18 and the perino 1908. The perino has possibly the best reload animation in the game. Just toss in extra stripper clips and move on with your life. In the name of the Tsar definitely seems better than the French dlc so far.

Symetrique
Jan 2, 2013

In the name of the tsar is live.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
For premium havers yep.

Just two hours to go!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
lol the balls on these guys to make us use the MP18 optical again for one of the assignments. At least it's not headshots this time.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

It's fine just aim at the chest and do some quick clicking outside iron sights.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
There's something quite endearing about the new truck, specifically how it's more effective as a gun platform when you charge in reverse. The animation of the gunner throwing out the shell casket through the roof is a nice touch as well.

The MP18 overall is a good gun, but the HS assignment still gives me nightmares.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

So what does the new Russian grenade do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

SeanBeansShako posted:

So what does the new Russian grenade do?

I just assume it's a standard grenade, but with a Russian skin. They've been consistent with that stuff so far.