Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Taima posted:

This is my Porsche, you know, the one that every middle-class and down bumpkin retard apparently thinks makes you a rich person:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/d/2004-porsche-cayenne-awd-4dr/6302911649.html

I'm being mean but seriously it's insane what people assume about a person based on their old crappy car having a luxury badge.

hmmm ten thousand dollar 13 year old car, checks out, clearly not for rich people

*cruises out of thread in 1991 Lamborghini diablo w/ 150k miles*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
what proof is there that she is rich ? usually there are signs , like eating children

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Piss de Bundy posted:

what proof is there that she is rich ? usually there are signs , like eating children

Porsche, daddy a lawyer

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blue Train posted:

Porsche, daddy a lawyer

Boob job?

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Savage For The Winjun posted:

hmmm ten thousand dollar 13 year old car, checks out, clearly not for rich people

*cruises out of thread in 1991 Lamborghini diablo w/ 150k miles*

... what?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

I hate rich people and also poors. Only people who are somewhere in the middle, like me, matter,,

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Taima posted:

... what?
You just got schooled, in the school of hard knocks. Knock knock. Who's there?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Porsche, daddy a lawyer

it's adding up , but I need some coke residue

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Piss de Bundy posted:

rich people buy their children porsches

poor people name their children porsche

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

The White Dragon posted:

rich people buy their children porsches

poor people name their children porsche

This is accurate

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Porches are v affordable repair and maintain. A good choice for a starving artist posting nudies for album promotion.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
You can't gas the homeless, you can't shoot them, what the hell are we supposed to do with them?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

You can't gas the homeless, you can't shoot them, what the hell are we supposed to do with them?

idk how about we put them in your condo bitch

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Taima posted:

Guys not to be a buzzkill but if you think that simply owning a Porsche SUV regardless of the model year or condition makes you a rich person, you're kind of a loving idiot.

I forgot that they made SUVs and Sedans too but now that I've been insulted I'll double down and insist that they only make sports cars.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
She's out on a $25k bail, which is pretty kush for an attempted murder charge with prior violent convictions. The judge must have liked her singing.

It's given her time to lock down the comments section on her YouTube music video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW02fw5vbWU

edit: But you can still rage on her YouTube profile discussion

Caufman fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Sep 13, 2017

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Taima posted:

... what?

bought a car with 111k miles on it for ten grand, is dumb as hell, checks out

dont forget about insurance and filling the tank on that beast. but yeah you're the same as the dude in the 10k fiesta. you utter moron.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
is she...

is she vanessa black from the future..?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

A Fancy Hat posted:

Trump is definitely gonna pardon her (if she even gets in trouble).

Ladies and gentlemen who HASN'T thought about shooting the homeless... they are... they're just not the best. And Miss Quackingbush which, can you believe that name? Bush.... love that name... such a beautiful woman. Katie, can you come up here on stage? Thanks I ....just.... the 2nd amendment people are gonna love this. Look at this crowd and wow, such a big turnout.... we've had the biggest turnout since Abraham Lincoln, they're telling me this right now. Since Lincoln was assassinated, nobody has had a bigger crowd than me.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

LordArgh posted:

maybe don't sleep on the sidewalk if car noises bother you

Lmao

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

Because of the loosey goosey nature of her face it was a little difficult to tell where to split but here's a visual aid

HALT! HALT! HALT!

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

a hole-y ghost posted:

Because of the loosey goosey nature of her face it was a little difficult to tell where to split but here's a visual aid

Thanks for the effort but no thanks...

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

She probably showed the judge her huge tits lol

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Bob NewSCART posted:

*steam comes out from under the judges robe, his eyes bug out like a cartoon wolf*

*in southern drawl* I do say ma'am, your dirty pillows have GUMPTION

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Bob NewSCART posted:

Hello? Ma'am? Can you please turn the music down?

*12gauge shotgun blast rings down the street*

you joke but

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/michael-dunn-sentenced-life-without-parole-loud-music-killing-n228191

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Well ma'am I dare say that there argument there is titillating :mrgw::q:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Bob NewSCART posted:

Nice misogyny, pig

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
And yes male judges have zero integrity just like most men for that matter. Only females should be judges

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

i like that posted:

And yes male judges have zero integrity just like most men for that matter. Only females should be judges

Take my wife. Please!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*woman judge* while the court acknowledges your huge tits, as a civilized society, you cannot shoot at a man simply because he wants you to move your car.

*man judge* holy poo poo! tits! big honkin hooters! AAWOOOOOOOOOOOOGA

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Peace de Bundy posted:

*woman judge* while the court acknowledges your huge tits, as a civilized society, you cannot shoot at a man simply because he wants you to move your car.

*man judge* holy poo poo! tits! big honkin hooters! AAWOOOOOOOOOOOOGA

Lmfao

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Woman Judge was easily the weirdest L&O spinoff

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
lmao now everybody believes the police, right

weren't we supposed to listen and believe rape accusations instead?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Stopped reading at the words "Florida man"

...but mostly because I remembered the story

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

imo someone should drive that poor hobo to socal because gently caress being homeless in the dirty south

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Zo posted:

I believe in the unarmed homeless guy and not in the woman who's own defense is that she closed her eyes and fired wildly into the darkness.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Peace de Bundy posted:

if you think that woman is gross I'd like to see your Olympian bodies you Computer Janitors lmao

covered in awful tats, fake titties and lips, sings the worst type of music. what a catch.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

covered in awful tats, fake titties and lips, sings the worst type of music. what a catch.

ASL?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Zo posted:

ASL?

JK. I know you're a straight and probably white male.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah, I know right!

She's so hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

poverty goat posted:

Her dad the lawyer claims she fired two warning shots in self defense with her eyes closed and hit him by accident

lol

• Locked thread