Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hey OP why the hell isn't her photo in the OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Oops

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Hey OP why the hell isn't her photo in the OP

She reminds me of mia khalifa. It's the eyebrows and glasses I think

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

i like that posted:

ASL?

JK. I know you're a straight and probably white male.

guessing that a gbs poster outs a white straight male, look at Sherlock loving Holmes over here guys lmao

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Blue Train posted:

She reminds me of mia khalifa. It's the eyebrows and glasses I think

and the fake titties.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I already know the answer but it's gonna be real sad when she argues and unarmed homeless geriatric was enough of a threat to use lethal force against.

Maybe the civil suit will go better.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Guns are for the weak and the cowardly. A real cool person would use a bow or an ax to kill a homeless person, like the Vikings used to.

I only allow good and wholesome weapons in my life, and you should too.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

The Skeleton King posted:

Guns are for the weak and the cowardly. A real cool person would use a bow or an ax to kill a homeless person, like the Vikings used to.

Just the other week I cleaved a homeless man in half with a battleax because he asked me for change

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Skeleton King posted:

Hobos get an environmental bonus when defending on the street tho

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Blue Train posted:

Lol you get the rallying buff when any nearby citizens are around which is +5 to hobo slaying

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Blue Train posted:

Not a problem if you have a decent strength build. Also, learn to parry, it helps.

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

I once witnessed her dad slap his drunk, pregnant then-wife off of a bar stool.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Blue Train posted:

yeah but only when they aren't behind cover and that's a huge minus

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
I tear homeless people in half like a dirty phone book with my bare fists in a blind, pointless rage when i even think I catch a whiff of their stench

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Three Olives posted:

You can't gas the homeless, you can't shoot them, what the hell are we supposed to do with them?

Arm them

Caufman posted:

She's out on a $25k bail, which is pretty kush for an attempted murder charge with prior violent convictions.

Haha. Yeah.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think little Jimmy likes mom's fire

https://youtu.be/YE91ym5qA8Q

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I would gently caress this white women ev n after her murder conviction

In fact that makes it hotter :gizz:

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

That's the mugshot of someone with no worries that she's been arrested for attempted murder. Either she's incredibly crazy, or she just knows she's a young, pretty white woman so nothing will happen to her. Gonna say both.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well she's already out on a $25k bail so things are looking great.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

I'm honestly trying to figure out who's sexier, the tattooed outlaw cowgirl or the soulful, sensitive hobo. Either of those stereotypes really gets my gun cocked.

edit: What if they fell in love and made a movie for me? Sigh, lost in my day dreams ~

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Lobotomy Bob posted:

I once witnessed her dad slap his drunk, pregnant then-wife off of a bar stool.

Wait... for realsies? Or is this just another one of the many references I don't get

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
the hobo is almost certainly mentally ill and making this poo poo up after getting shot trying to rape a white girl - good thing she had a gun

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I would say that her... "Outlaw" (Gangster) musician persona would be used against her, but she's White

and has had a lot of work done

and looks like she's very much on something in that mugshot

just yikes all around I guess

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It was 3am so I just assumed she was hosed up

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Flesh Forge posted:

Not me. I only like violent crazy women if they are hot Viking type women.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Her Youtube music video descriptions have turned into giant all-caps screeds against the media. Coupled with the lockdown of user comments, it's actually a pretty unique view into the mind of someone that probably has at least a few sociopathic tendencies.

but crazy in the head = crazy in the bed iykwim

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

It was 3am so I just assumed she was hosed up

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'll take the mugshot version

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

I'll take the mugshot version

*woman judge* murdering your child is heinous, and you will be sentenced accordingly

*man judge* TITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Peace de Bundy posted:

*woman judge* murdering your child is heinous, and you will be sentenced accordingly

*man judge* TITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:patriot:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

CASE DISMISSED

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This reminds me of the self described goon story walking with pizza and a black dude asked him for a slice or whatever, they were smoking pot! And he threw it at them than ran.

Or the goon that shived a guy without warning in the back bc he was scared.

A lot of commonalities.

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

Drunk Nerds posted:

Wait... for realsies? Or is this just another one of the many references I don't get

Actually happened. In an upscale restaurant/bar in Amarillo, TX.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I like her titties

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i listened to that hobos haunting melody and now i am invested in this. poor hobo!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He wouldn't be a hobo if he wasn't poor, duh

Caufman
May 7, 2007
She wouldn't have had so many run-ins with the law if she didn't live outside of it.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Caufman posted:

She wouldn't have had so many run-ins with the law if she didn't live outside of it.

Woah

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*woman judge* this is beyond the pale, and not part of a decent society of law abiding citizens.

*male judge, extremely italian accent* mmm da boobie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
She's a young woman and he's an old man with no social status. There's no chance she's anything other than a 1 month joke sentence.

That's assuming that the judge doesn't just pretend to believe the self defence story

• Locked thread