Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Wood

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

i like that posted:

they hate her cuz they will never be able to get a sexy strong woman like her

Yeah bro they just hatin! Kid rock is going to make the elites take us seriously again

ROLL

tide

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Seriously, if you parked your car and some hobo said "EXcuse ME but could you move? SOME of us are TRYING to sleep!" and then when you told him to gently caress off he got all in your face?

If he touched me I would put two in his head without batting an eye

You'd commit homicide if someone touched you?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Seriously, if you parked your car and some hobo said "EXcuse ME but could you move? SOME of us are TRYING to sleep!" and then when you told him to gently caress off he got all in your face?

If he touched me I would put two in his head without batting an eye

We know. Everyone knows who you are.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

poorlifedecision posted:

You'd commit homicide if someone touched you?

It's a blood bath when ox rides the subway. I tell you what man he's a bad rear end.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Also gently caress her, 'outlaw country.'

This is outlaw country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmotxTHX0V0

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Can someone make her attractive? Like I'm having a hard time keeping it up with just the attempted murder thing.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

Because of the loosey goosey nature of her face it was a little difficult to tell where to split but here's a visual aid

Now that's sexual!

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Also hey regarding those warning shots

“She did say she closed her eyes when she shot both times, but they were warnings, and she thought she pointed away from him,”

ahahahahaha

She also fled the scene btw.

And here's the man she shot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p090r2wBWl8

e: And normally I'm not one for this but as long as we're bandying about the "pretty white girl mug shot" here's her from her assault charge in TX:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

COMRADES posted:

Also hey regarding those warning shots

“She did say she closed her eyes when she shot both times, but they were warnings, and she thought she pointed away from him,”

ahahahahaha

She also fled the scene btw.

And here's the man she shot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p090r2wBWl8

I'm the rad plastic dog.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

“She was dealing with somebody that came out of an extremely dark street in the early morning hours who comes out of nowhere and is banging violently on the car window. Somebody who appears to be either deranged, somebody who may be on some sort of drug, who seems completely unhinged, and that’s why she reacted the way that she did.”

I mean I know this is just the lawyers job but uh HEY FUCKFACE lmao she is blasting music at 3am - "banging on the car window" isn't out of the norm.

The 'somebody who may be on some sort of drug and seems unhinged' is straight up just "he was homeless."

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

COMRADES posted:

here's her from her assault charge in TX:

her hair is flat on the right side again :vince:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"someone who may have been..." could technically describe every single person you interact with at any time so I guess just shoot all people.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If nothing else she should have her gun license taken away permanently because "closed my eyes and fired warning shots blindly" is like a breathtaking amount of gently caress up on her part. If those hit a bystander she'd be in for manslaughter for sure.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
frankly i like her shooting style. and shes apparently doing something about the homeless problem

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
try to stay mad at a girl named quackenbush. you cant :colbert:

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

COMRADES posted:

If nothing else she should have her gun license taken away permanently because "closed my eyes and fired warning shots blindly" is like a breathtaking amount of gently caress up on her part. If those hit a bystander she'd be in for manslaughter for sure.

it's actually completely preferable to aiming at center mass and shooting accurately, if you're the person being shot, dumbass

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Listen I'll quack your bush

:wink:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Minimalist Program posted:

Now that's sexual!

Hey, Minimalist Program. Thanks!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

The_end
May 17, 2014

Which eye do you look at when talking to her?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

The_end posted:

Which eye do you look at when talking to her?

Trick question, you look at her tits.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

COMRADES posted:

I love how this is something that isn't already guaranteed lmao

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

You recklessly fired your pistol at a person on the street with your eyes closed? Well.. as long as you don't do it AGAIN...

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Seems like a real failure of the local police force that the homeless population wasn't already thoroughly ventilated with bullets.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Harrower posted:

Seems like a real failure of the local police force that the homeless population wasn't already thoroughly ventilated with bullets.

Finally we can move towards consensus.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

Universe Master posted:

Trick question, you look at her tits.

What if they are also pointing in different directions.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Fellbat posted:

What if they are also pointing in different directions.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

NigelsPoppet posted:

25,000$ bond for Attempted Murder?

Wow, it really must be nice to be a white woman

quoting this because this is so loving ridiculously low for bond. this woman is absolutely getting only probation and fines.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
So is Tennessee some rear end in a top hat stand your ground state? Imagine that you live in a country where you can be shot because someone you don't know has feelings of fear.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Could I go into someones house and invoke stand your ground? Because that seems like it shouldn't work

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

fruit on the bottom posted:

Could I go into someones house and invoke stand your ground? Because that seems like it shouldn't work

The trick is to "invite" them to your house.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Yeah but what are the limits? Can I stand my ground on someone else's property? What if I'm trespassing?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

fruit on the bottom posted:

Yeah but what are the limits? Can I stand my ground on someone else's property? What if I'm trespassing?

Corpses can't sue; don't trespass

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

There was that guy who tried to claim stand your ground after he murdered a man in a movie theater for throwing popcorn at him

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Relax I'm a baby. No one would shoot me.

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know
Katie Quakenbush.

Woo-oo!

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
lol @ the fuckin' men angle when the victim was a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky