Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

shiksa posted:

then have at it, get that terrible shirt

Have at it any way. I couldn't care less if a libertarian a) loses and b) gets busted for campaign fraud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I just found out that the Dallas Cowboys have a player on special teams named Xavier Woods

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Rick posted:

I'd point out that most other sports games have larger rosters and also do yearly installments but they don't significantly update their graphics either.

I mean, you're right, but at the same time they don't have to do custom entrances and uniforms and movesets for each individual member of those rosters.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I can drive 30 minutes to my first time WWE show. Always wanted to see it live.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Strawberry Panda posted:

NBA2k looks amazing though. Has since 2k14.

But it really doesn't change all that much graphically.

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS

RBX posted:

I can drive 30 minutes to my first time WWE show. Always wanted to see it live.

Prepare for disappointment.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

https://twitter.com/TheBrandiRhodes/status/909833840625094657

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
some say that michael hayes started the starrcade revolution

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shut the gently caress up Cody

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

SamuraiFoochs posted:

But it really doesn't change all that much graphically.

I think the general point is that Madden and NBA 2K don't make major graphic updates every year, but at least they look decent, like something you'd release on a modern-day console with a straight face. This WWE2K poo poo looks straight out of the N64 era, and not in a good way.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Endless Mike posted:

Have at it any way. I couldn't care less if a libertarian a) loses and b) gets busted for campaign fraud.

If taking small amounts of money from overseas "donors" was actually going to see anyone busted for campaign fraud, we could throw Obama, Clinton, and Trump all in jail.

So actually, I agree. Sorry Kane, it's a noble sacrifice

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Benne posted:

I think the general point is that Madden and NBA 2K don't make major graphic updates every year, but at least they look decent, like something you'd release on a modern-day console with a straight face. This WWE2K poo poo looks straight out of the N64 era, and not in a good way.

It really doesn't at all. And posting screenshots of weird looking things doesn't really prove much. It looks fine.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

It looks bad for a modern day game. Low tier and indie games look leagues ahead.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

The_Rob posted:

It really doesn't at all. And posting screenshots of weird looking things doesn't really prove much. It looks fine.

Upon further research, it's just the Ambrose model that looks like crap. The rest of the characters look pretty good, especially Neville.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Strawberry Panda posted:

Upon further research, it's just the Ambrose model that looks like crap. The rest of the characters look pretty good, especially Neville.

Glad they made Ambrose looks like his offense

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Endless Mike posted:

holy poo poo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Endless Mike posted:

:vince:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
All I'm saying is here's Madden 18:

And here's WWE 18:

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

DoctorGonzo posted:

Shut the gently caress up Cody

He's quick to criticize WWE for not honoring his father yet he's the one that intentionally struck Rhodes from his ring name :thunk:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Justin_SofOK/status/909867350647853058

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Your Parents posted:

holy poo poo

That fruit was so low hanging it's like me having fallen out of my chair and we're jizzing over that joke? C'mon y'all. Standards.

Also Rob is right. The look of the games is pretty much comparable to 2k or Madden, I say this as someone who plays all of them extensively. Now the fact that they're glitchy as gently caress, that's another issue altogether.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chris James 2 posted:

WWE games come through again

2K18 gameplay trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtLAbwsYwLU

how does playing roman even work in these games, its not like your opponent is going to just chinlock you until he catches his breath

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I remember that night. It was the greatest thing

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Your move Cody:

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSHayes1/status/909869407215616006

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Paige, who has been out of action since the summer of 2016, is down at the WWE Performance Center today working towards getting cleared by WWE to return to the ring following her neck surgery last year, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
UR

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That fruit was so low hanging it's like me having fallen out of my chair and we're jizzing over that joke? C'mon y'all. Standards.

Also Rob is right. The look of the games is pretty much comparable to 2k or Madden, I say this as someone who plays all of them extensively. Now the fact that they're glitchy as gently caress, that's another issue altogether.

I will laugh every time at someone trashing Ambrose's offense because people currently working in CZW are better than him.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Michael Hayes vs Cody Rhodes at URFight 2

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Michael Ps Hayes is a national treasure

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

If you would stop taking criticism about a man who doesn't care if you exist or not as a personal attack against you, specifically, you would probably be a much happier person

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
why hasn't an indie used that as their ring mat

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOq3GuDmgr0

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

If you would stop taking criticism about a man who doesn't care if you exist or not as a personal attack against you, specifically, you would probably be a much happier person

No he's right, that joke was weak

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I thought we weren't supposed to talk about Dean Ambrose's Offense anymore

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Imo, Ambrose is bad, and Foochs is good.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

they're both good, especially my friend foochs

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Sorry someone made fun of dean ambrose

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

checksin posted:

why hasn't an indie used that as their ring mat

I'd be honestly surprised if Chikara hasn't done something like it at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Sorry someone made fun of dean ambrose

I call Dean's offense lovely all the time (except the Dirty Deeds which rules). I was calling out a lovely joke on the virtues of it being badly executed humor that was getting lauded and I stand by that.

• Locked thread