Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
It's pretty clear the people who write those disney fantasies have never actually been there. The "princesses" would never act like that and peter pan isn't going to go around grabbing kids with cutting marks and deliver some heartfelt speech, they just stand around taking pictures with kids while repeating a few lines from the movies they are from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
The story is actually amazing if you accept it as true. A morbidly obese toddler approaches a ride. The ride operator, concerned for her safety, tells her that she is too heavy to ride. The five year old begins screaming. No words, just standing there screaming. This attracts a woman who tells the ride operator that if she had her way, she would have him executed for denying this poor lardchild a ride. Fearing for his life, the ride operator allows fatty hamcakes on the ride. As the ride is turning, the operator watches in horror as the struts deform, dipping lower and lower on each turn. Meanwhile, Tammy two-ton is exuding thick heavy grease from her rear end all over the goddamn ride. Finally, the ride comes to a stop and the operator (who I guess is French now?) runs over to inspect the damage. Children waiting their turn for the ride observe the bodily secretions which Polly porkfat drenched across the seat and become disgusted and horrified. Suddenly, a hoard of Disney princesses, caring not for things like "safety" and "bodily fluids" come roaring in screeching that the horrorchild should be treated like everybody else. The operator tentatively reaches out with a screwdriver to try to fix the ride, only to have the whole drat thing fall apart.

Score one for fat pride, right ladies? :smug:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Seriously, that has to be a typo and she meant she was 15 instead of 5. At 15 this is just sad bullshit. At 5, you really wonder how loving fat this kid was for it to even cross her mind to write this poo poo.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

yeah I eat rear end posted:

It's pretty clear the people who write those disney fantasies have never actually been there. The "princesses" would never act like that and peter pan isn't going to go around grabbing kids with cutting marks and deliver some heartfelt speech, they just stand around taking pictures with kids while repeating a few lines from the movies they are from.

Goofy copped a feel of my travel companion's boob in Hong Kong's Disneyland.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I think, pound for pound, this is the least true story in this thread

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just realized I've been on a Disneyland ride so I don't think they even have weight limits.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Weird fanfic about Disney parks by socially awkward/isolated women who have clearly never been to one is practically its own genre. It's really sad because it's always a fantasy about somebody being nice to them or sticking up for them.

I can't even make fun of those stories. I know what it's like to be the awkward weirdo with no friends. :smith:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I think it's more often that they have size limits which are effectively weight limits. If the restraint things won't close you can't ride the thing. It's hard to get to that point though especially since a lot of rides now have fat people seats.

When I worked at Busch Gardens on the sky ride there was actually a weight limit which I think was 700 pounds or so. Having to come up with reasons to tell fat families to split up without telling them that they are too fat to ride together was always a challenge.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
You didn't see how goddamn fat this 5 year old was. Bitch came waddling up, double fisting turkey legs, sweat everywhere, breathing like a ocean sounds white noise machine, bitch weighed 800 pounds I kid you not.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
was i picked on at disney land? hmm let me think
* Weighed 750 pounds
* Parents were both eaten (long story)
* Wore a bath robe soaked with sweat and fryer grease
* Had the word "fat is beautiful" instead of a mouth

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010

Drowning would be a mercy killing after Ariel "scalded" the operator right in front of everyone. Jesus Christ.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Weird fanfic about Disney parks by socially awkward/isolated women who have clearly never been to one is practically its own genre. It's really sad because it's always a fantasy about somebody being nice to them or sticking up for them.

I can't even make fun of those stories. I know what it's like to be the awkward weirdo with no friends. :smith:

Pretty much this.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Haha I broke a ride that probably costs a few hundred thousand dollars! I'm totally the good guy of the story!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I think it's more often that they have size limits which are effectively weight limits. If the restraint things won't close you can't ride the thing. It's hard to get to that point though especially since a lot of rides now have fat people seats.

When I worked at Busch Gardens on the sky ride there was actually a weight limit which I think was 700 pounds or so. Having to come up with reasons to tell fat families to split up without telling them that they are too fat to ride together was always a challenge.

A really small minority of rides have weight limits, and an even tinier number have limits that aren't obscenely high. You usually see it at stuff like helicopter rides or ziplines; I did a zipline at Dollywood that had a weight limit of 240 pounds.

But most rides are designed to take huge amounts of stress in their daily operating cycles. The Dumbo elephants alone weigh 700 pounds, so those hydraulic arms are thick as gently caress. Unless you're made of uranium instead of flesh, you're going to exceed size limits on fitting in the seat before you exceed weight limits.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
The Dumbo rides are built for parents to ride along with their kids, even more proof of stdh.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

a zipline at Dollywood

PYF Sex Act Euphemism

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Not Disney but at Six Flags in Atlanta I remember being really young and going to get on the bumper cars and there was an adult that was apparently too big to get on. They wouldn't even let him get in one of the double ones meant for two people. It held up the line and was clearly super embarrassing for the guy. Even in my dumb 10 year old or whatever mind I remember feeling really bad for the guy. I don't even remember him being fat, he was just a really tall/large dude.

All that to say this 5 year old must have been massive. Also where were her parent/s during this story?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Probably eating lol

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Hitler Einstein etc

Or maybe Ariel was like her big sister that felt bad for her I dunno

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Joey Freshwater posted:

All that to say this 5 year old must have been massive. Also where were her parent/s during this story?
Arguing over whose fault it is their 5 year old weighs more than the typical overweight adult that rides typically have to cater for, with thinly veiled accusations from the father about somebody seeing a colossal slug monster behind somebody else's back.

You know, parent stuff.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Please don't doxx me, the colossal slug monster

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

It ain't over 'til the fat lady tumblrs.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

gschmidl posted:

It ain't over 'til the fat lady tumblrs.

So it's over a lot.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the ones where you can tell whoever wrote it never even read it aloud to themselves are my favorite

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
Ah yes, stupid hippie stereotypes, famously well-versed in gun model names.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

tyblazitar posted:

Ah yes, stupid hippie stereotypes, famously well-versed in gun model names.

They also love ISIS.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Joey Freshwater posted:

Not Disney but at Six Flags in Atlanta I remember being really young and going to get on the bumper cars and there was an adult that was apparently too big to get on. They wouldn't even let him get in one of the double ones meant for two people. It held up the line and was clearly super embarrassing for the guy. Even in my dumb 10 year old or whatever mind I remember feeling really bad for the guy. I don't even remember him being fat, he was just a really tall/large dude

That happened to me a Port Aventura a couple months back. Stood in line for an hour and had to take the walk of shame because the restraints didn't close on that one. That park loving sucks if your tall, a lot of the rides are 1m95 max so I'm at the very limit and boy is it a tight loving fit.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Thank you for listening to my traumatic experience caused by small-privilege.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

when i was 4 or 5 my family went to a six flags in Texas, and we waited in line to some water flume ride for like an hour but i was too short to ride it, so my dad and I let the rest of the family ride while he bought me a coke which i remember being pretty stoked for. that's my theme part story thanks for listening.

Roobanguy has a new favorite as of 10:17 on Sep 27, 2017

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Even if this happened, "I HAVE A LOADED RIFLE :byodood:" probably isn't the best response you can give when you're pretending you're not the lunatic in any given situation

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Danaru posted:

Even if this happened, "I HAVE A LOADED RIFLE :byodood:" probably isn't the best response you can give when you're pretending you're not the lunatic in any given situation

It's not even the best way to mess with the evil hippie, if that's his goal.

Megera
Sep 9, 2008

I was a ride operator at Disneyland. If a seat wasn't working or had gross fluids, we put a cover over it and called Maintenance or a Custodian respectively to fix those.

It's truly amazing how each sentence is stdh

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Danaru posted:

"I HAVE A LOADED RIFLE IN MY CAR" probably isn't the best response when you're deathly afraid of hippies like her taking away your guns.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Megera posted:

I was a ride operator at Disneyland. If a seat wasn't working or had gross fluids, we put a cover over it and called Maintenance or a Custodian respectively to fix those.

It's truly amazing how each sentence is stdh

I worked at epcot and no character or random cast member would ever approach or touch or engage a guest unless your manager was literally perched on your shoulders giving you direct orders to do so. These disney stdh's make me irrationally mad.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
Wasn't there a case where a guy in a Pooh outfit was accused of touching someone and had to wear the suit in court to prove his arms could not move enough to have done so?

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
If the Pooh doesn't molest, you can't arrest

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

Comptroll The Forums posted:

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Apparently a lot of cases of mascot characters touching people inappropriately can be chalked up to the face that they wear big bulky gloves (which means they can't feel where they're touching the person) and headpieces (which means they can't see where they're touching). Or at least that's the ready-made excuse mascot actors have when they're accused of the bad touch.

E: Snopes quotes a news story about the Pooh actor case. The allegation wasn't that he molested a child, but that he slapped one hard enough to leave a bruise and cause recurring headaches and possible brain damage.

quote:

[Disney attorney W. Mike] McCray’s first witness was Robert Hill, the actor who portrayed Pooh bear at the park that day. Hill testified that while in costume, his vision and movements are severely restricted. The girl, then nine years old, was tugging at him from behind and, in turning to see who it was, he accidentally struck her with an ear. “We’re trained not to retaliate,” he said.

McCray then asked for a brief recess. After jurors returned to their seats, Hill reentered the courtroom in costume. Taking the witness stand, Pooh answered the lawyer’s questions by nodding his head and stomping his feet. “What do you do at Disneyland?” McCray asked. Pooh got up and did a jig down the aisle. The courtroom audience burst into laughter. “Have the record show that he’s doing a two-step,” noted the judge. By calling Pooh to the stand the attorney was able to present a lovable, sympathetic witness who wouldn’t — and couldn’t — hurt anyone. The bear demonstrated that he couldn’t have slapped the girl in the face as she claimed. The costume’s arms were too low to the ground. The jury took just 21 minutes to acquit Pooh on all charges.
http://www.snopes.com/disney/parks/molest.asp

Pththya-lyi has a new favorite as of 16:16 on Sep 28, 2017