Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

And Cupid Artemios! :v:

And Light Veritas, if you weren't able to grind out a Rising Sun or Nue yet. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied
Uh, did anyone have anything weird happen over night?

1.) I have a 10+1 in my mailbox this morning...I already used yesterday's...
2,) I ran my macro last night, and it apparently didn't run...but I was WAY overloaded on Earth Shrine materials. I always flush that stuff after a macro run I had like 6 stacks of just about every material dropped (Esper Shards, Feathers, etc)

Edit: they just confirmed unauthorized access

Skyridge posted:

I'd like to pull a rainbow on a 10+1 ticket for once.

Come to think of it, ALL of my 10+1 tickets have been kinda garbage.

I got a Noctis yesterday. My first ever rainbow on a 10+1 I think

hagie fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Sep 28, 2017

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

hagie posted:

Uh, did anyone have anything weird happen over night?

1.) I have a 10+1 in my mailbox this morning...I already used yesterday's...
2,) I ran my macro last night, and it apparently didn't run...but I was WAY overloaded on Earth Shrine materials. I always flush that stuff after a macro run I had like 6 stacks of just about every material dropped (Esper Shards, Feathers, etc)

10+1 from yesterday was Fan Fiesta. Today is a login reward.

My computer hibernated last night. Maybe had a power blip, but that’s not FFBE related.

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied
Nah they JUST released an issue report

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So, uh. Looks like we've got another week of this raid. Hooray?

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

Nuebot posted:

Please god, no.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.

hagie posted:

Nah they JUST released an issue report

yes about last weeks issue

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Is the dart really good for Soleil? Is 32 spirit better than 10% HP?

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Luke Cage just shut you down!

Nuebot posted:

Well, on the flipside, I'll actually be able to get all the King Pots if that's the case. Hooray.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

hagie posted:

I used that 10 + 1 soon as I got it too and much to my amazement I got a rainbow: Rem

I looked her up and apparently she's pretty good. I hope there's a cactuar thing soon to level her with.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

Ratzap posted:

I used that 10 + 1 soon as I got it too and much to my amazement I got a rainbow: Rem

I looked her up and apparently she's pretty good. I hope there's a cactuar thing soon to level her with.

Arena fun with Siphon Delta (assuming you picked it up during her MK event) and IIRC, the most powerful magic attack in the game, Dagger Boomerang. It's a physical attack that is powered by magic. And, you can use Aqua Blade to dual wield that and her daggers (assuming you picked it up during her MK event) to utilize Letters and Arms.

Ubiquitus
Nov 20, 2011

Channeling my inner biske

Shingouryu
Feb 15, 2012

10+1 got me dragon lady which is nice I guess?

I'm already looking for one VoH for Aileen though -_-

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

BDawg posted:

Arena fun with Siphon Delta (assuming you picked it up during her MK event) and IIRC, the most powerful magic attack in the game, Dagger Boomerang. It's a physical attack that is powered by magic. And, you can use Aqua Blade to dual wield that and her daggers (assuming you picked it up during her MK event) to utilize Letters and Arms.

I don't have any of that but then again, by the time I get her leveled and awoken the event will probably rol back round.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Victis posted:

Really all anyone needs is an Agrias and they can then chain with your friend unit TGC. Is there a better budget chain setup? You can throw most DPS units on top of that to be a finisher.

"Budget" is perhaps a poor choice of word. Unlucky perhaps. But there's nothing cheap about enhanced Agrias.

Ubiquitus posted:

Channeling my inner biske

Refia is at least one of the best spr materia still. It's a very good healer materia. So that's something at least

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

my 2 month old account now has rolled 8 5* including A2, 2B and Orlandu

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

BDawg posted:

Aqua Blade is DW only for swords which doesn't include S.Swords aka daggers. You can however toss the Second/Bowie Knife on her to meet her dagger bonus ability then give her Enhancer/Fryevia's TMR to fuel L&A.

Paul Zuvella posted:

While that's pretty cool I think the thing most people will be shocked by is that you've played this long and that's your first Hope.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

PaybackJack posted:

Aqua Blade is DW only for swords which doesn't include S.Swords aka daggers. You can however toss the Second/Bowie Knife on her to meet her dagger bonus ability then give her Enhancer/Fryevia's TMR to fuel L&A.

There's a bug/feature if a unit has built in dual weapon wield where they can use Aqua Blade and the dual use weapon to ignore the typical rules. Since Rem has dual wield daggers, she can use Aqua Blade and a dagger.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

BDawg posted:

There's a bug/feature if a unit has built in dual weapon wield where they can use Aqua Blade and the dual use weapon to ignore the typical rules. Since Rem has dual wield daggers, she can use Aqua Blade and a dagger.

Ahh, well that's nifty. Who else can abuse the bug?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Welp. Two more 10+1s and still no Zidane. I'm approaching 450 pulls without one.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
If they're seriously extending the raid another week with no new event Gumi should consider throwing a 5* ticket or something at us. Of course they'd probably just bump the rate up on Lightning but still.

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

Where have they said anything about extending this raid? It still lists the 30th as the end date in game (which includes the +1 day from the hacking maintenance). Also, I'm happy to see so many goons getting good pulls with their 10+1 tickets, but I have every intention to save them till after we get the 5* rate increase.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I got nothing of merit in either 10+1.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

ZarathustraFollower posted:

Where have they said anything about extending this raid? It still lists the 30th as the end date in game (which includes the +1 day from the hacking maintenance). Also, I'm happy to see so many goons getting good pulls with their 10+1 tickets, but I have every intention to save them till after we get the 5* rate increase.

Kudos on you for being able to wait until February.

I'm saving mine for the Ayaka banner, not because I think they'll help me get Ayaka but because I want the other units on the banner and outside of base 5s the only unit I am interested in pulling is a 2nd Werei.

Benthalus
Jul 5, 2002

Do we know that the 5* rate up will apply to 10+1 tickets? Or any tickets at all? This is Gumi we're discussing.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Benthalus posted:

Do we know that the 5* rate up will apply to 10+1 tickets? Or any tickets at all? This is Gumi we're discussing.

I mean at this point I expect Gumi to announce a rate up, but actually only increase the rates of Lightning and decrease everyone else.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

This is assuming we get the 5* rate up at the same relative time too. I still have piles of arena tickets collecting dust waiting for when I can spend them and not get a bunch of tents. 10+1s too, I'm not sure when I'll blow them.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Nope, still garbage on this 10+1 ticket as well.

I better get Cloud or Beatrix within like 5 tickets.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

PaybackJack posted:

Ahh, well that's nifty. Who else can abuse the bug?

I'd assume anyone who has a specific dual wield and can equip swords.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
if you get told not to pull, you should listen

at least I got Desch.

Yeah yeah yeah I should use my NRG but I got nothing to use it on and can't TM macro at work. Plus I'm on an iPhone and switch controls suck lol

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

BDawg posted:

I'd assume anyone who has a specific dual wield and can equip swords.

So that nobody immediately comes to mind tells me it's not that useful, but still cool. It would be nice if there were more lists and cross-referencing on the wiki for things like this.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Luke Cage just shut you down!
Yesterday's 10+1 gave me some good TMR units. I was content.

Gumi must have sensed this. Because today's 10+1 gave me Luka as the only 4-star and not one but TWO Bediles, one Sabin, one Shadow, and then I passed out so I don't remember the rest.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008

Mischalaniouse posted:

The highlights are a katana with 92 ATK and a greatsword with 90 attack, those are just below TMs in power which is fantastic for people who don't have any TMs completed yet. Laswell's Clothes aren't too shabby either with +10 ATK and decent Def/Spirit.

Fina's gear is also great for equipping her, and she's a decent free healer.

Keep in mind too that Rain's Greatsword is Fire Element, which is relevant for certain trials where you'd want a Greatsword but not want it to be Excalibur due to Light Resistance.

It's a fairly decent weapon.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Second 10+1 pull gave me two Melieadouls, and Ingus, another Grace... not terrible, but at this point only five star units are gonna move the needle much.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

What's with those huge-rear end screenshots that are too big even on a proper monitor? What monster resolution are y'all's phones running?

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Bruceski posted:

What's with those huge-rear end screenshots that are too big even on a proper monitor? What monster resolution are y'all's phones running?

Either playing on tablets or memu/nox

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Paul Zuvella posted:

my belief that new accounts get better rate ups lives on

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Bruceski posted:

iPhone 7+ is 1920 x 1080 which is kind of crazy.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

theres a somewhat reasonable chance with another long rear end maintenance scheduled tonight to presumably fix back end poo poo we're going to be moving on to two weeks with no new content. i dont know if the raid sticking around another week is better or worse in that case i guess its technically a bunch of free exp and gil but im dying for some new content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

rabidsquid posted:

theres a somewhat reasonable chance with another long rear end maintenance scheduled tonight to presumably fix back end poo poo we're going to be moving on to two weeks with no new content. i dont know if the raid sticking around another week is better or worse in that case i guess its technically a bunch of free exp and gil but im dying for some new content

Yeah, it's going to be a bit rough without the monthly storyline updates and new islands. I can understand why that type of content has slowed down in favor or raids and tie-in events but I'm going to miss that little burst of lapis from missions.

• Locked thread