Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.
If you want to have your rear end in a top hat eaten, why would you burn out the nerve endings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Shawn posted:

If you want to have your rear end in a top hat eaten, why would you burn out the nerve endings?

Getting a tattoo does not make your skin in that area impervious to pain like some sort of river Styx coating of protection poo poo.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I would like to thank user "tangy yet delightful" for replying to a post about analingus

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.

tangy yet delightful posted:

Getting a tattoo does not make your skin in that area impervious to pain like some sort of river Styx coating of protection poo poo.

No, but I as a no tattoo haver would still assume that some sensitivity would be lost.

squidtarts
May 26, 2005

I think women are intimidated by me because I have mean cartoon eyebrows.
No more than getting a bruise somewhere would. It really doesn't work that way.

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

Sensitivity aside, looks to me like she has a hole in her heart.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shawn posted:

No, but I as a no tattoo haver would still assume that some sensitivity would be lost.
No, not at all.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Shawn posted:

Nope, once skin is healed it's pretty much back to normal but a different color.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Tattoo damage is too superficial and too spread out to permanently damage nerve endings. It's roughly on the level of a severe sunburn.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Pastry of the Year posted:

I would like to thank user "tangy yet delightful" for replying to a post about analingus

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

smoke that :weedass:
:nws:https://image.ibb.co/g2MS4Q/538179_556037621088026_1423100379_n.jpg:nws:
nws for naked rear end

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Crosspostin'

Proteus Jones posted:

Woman Oozing Purple Liquid From Eye Due To Botched Tattoo

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/09/28/purple-eye-tattoo/
:nms: PICS MAY BE A BIT DISTURBING :nms:

I didn't even know this was a thing.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Why oh why do people do this? The eye is a very sensitive area of your face and putting dye into your sclera doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look like you have an exotic disease, to say nothing of the fact that we have literally no idea what the long term effects are because only a relative handful of people have undergone the procedure and all of them are BME idiots.

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Or blindness!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Is that supposed to be Chucky? Sloth?

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.
Looks like Vigo from Ghostbusters 2 when he goes all evil monster form.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Field Mousepad posted:

Is that supposed to be Chucky? Sloth?

Yes.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Crosspostin'

She can just wear an eyepatch now. Still very hip.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Crosspostin'

She also has a really loving bad Nintendo chest tattoo, so life choices.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

LingcodKilla posted:

She can just wear an eyepatch now. Still very hip.

Yeah, she can still do modeling too, she just has to find a pirate-themed line of clothing first.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Yeah, she can still do modeling too, she just has to find a pirate-themed line of clothing first.

Steampunk too!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

LingcodKilla posted:

Steampunk too!

:buddy::hf::buddy:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Shrapnig posted:

She also has a really loving bad Nintendo chest tattoo, so life choices.

A game system that was old before she was even born.

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.
The wife of an acquaintance has started a new part time "business" as a tattoo artist, in an effort to break out from the 9-5. Cool, they're nice people, great that she's having a shot at doing what she loves. I'm actually thinking of getting some ink done and I'm looking for artists, let's check her portfolio and see how good the-

Oh.

OH.

:gonk:

:gonk:Those LINES:gonk:

Indeed, you WERE perfect until someone scrawled a wobbly purple anchor on you.

I don't even know what this is, but I hate it.

In summary, don't give up your day job.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Dark Souls bonfire.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.

Heath posted:

Dark Souls bonfire.

Thanks, I thought it was an incompetent brass rubbing smeared with ketchup.

If your portrait of an easily recognisable, A-list Hollywood celebrity is so bad you have to put their name in huge capitals next to it so that people know who it's meant to be, you have done a bad portrait.

Also, why is he a tick? Or is that a spider? In which case why is he a spider?

Or am I overthinking the though processes of someone with a dunce's cap tattoo?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I thought this was supposed to be Cary Elwes

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Axeman Jim posted:

I don't even know what this is, but I hate it.

Its a dark souls bonfire :smith:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
The lady Axeman Jim posted is the Florence Foster Jenkins of tattooing.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Axeman Jim posted:

In summary, don't give up your day job.

I always think, "Everyone's gotta start somewhere, but..."
The best advice I ever got when I wanted to be a tattoo artist was to draw. Fill up sketch books and when you think you have something worth showing off, show it and then get told to keep going. So I stopped because I didn't have the dedication, and I guess that's why I think it's weird to practice bad art on people.

That mask one is super-weird, though. Kinda like it.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

trapped mouse posted:

I thought this was supposed to be Cary Elwes

Has to be.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

I.C. posted:

I always think, "Everyone's gotta start somewhere, but..."
The best advice I ever got when I wanted to be a tattoo artist was to draw. Fill up sketch books and when you think you have something worth showing off, show it and then get told to keep going. So I stopped because I didn't have the dedication, and I guess that's why I think it's weird to practice bad art on people.

That mask one is super-weird, though. Kinda like it.

It's that ten thousand hour rule man, ten thousand hours is a lot of time for wobbly lines and misspelled words.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
I feel bad about posting this one, since I screencapped it off a facebook friend who's a novice tattoo artist. He does some pretty good tats, cute little sketches of plants and animals etc. But this one is just hosed. Is the moon waxing? Is it waining? is it randomly jumping between the two? Who knows!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

ZombieJesus posted:

I feel bad about posting this one, since I screencapped it off a facebook friend who's a novice tattoo artist. He does some pretty good tats, cute little sketches of plants and animals etc. But this one is just hosed. Is the moon waxing? Is it waining? is it randomly jumping between the two? Who knows!

It's clearly a ghost going ooOOOooOOoo

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

It's :aaaaa: in linear form.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

ZombieJesus posted:

For a second I thought it was a tramp stamp and was a "Moon" joke.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

ZombieJesus posted:

Mirroring the waxing/waning like that is pretty standard in goddess symbol stuff. But something so simple really needs to be more precise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug

there wolf posted:

Mirroring the waxing/waning like that is pretty standard in goddess symbol stuff. But something so simple really needs to be more precise.

He got the phases wrong if that is what you mean. Not even talking about line work.