Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Jon Jones guilty?
This poll is closed.
Of course 89 55.28%
No way 6 3.73%
We'll wait and see 8 4.97%
Chael was right 58 36.02%
Total: 161 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Jon Jones is the all time goat, dethroning Fedor. Cheers to both men and jeers to all haters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Work Friend Keven posted:

Jon Jones is the all time goat, dethroning Fedor. Cheers to both men and jeers to all haters.

What about Don Frye

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

david carmichael posted:

I think cormier is worse fighter than most of the guys hes beaten, except for like frank mir

how come ?

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

i think jon jones is probably the best fighter

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Jon Jones' success has been predicated on three primary factors: A) his freakishly long limbs B) a killer fighting instinct, and above all C) A paroxysmal zeal for cheating

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

UFC Oct - If you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

Mogador
Nov 4, 2007

Ufc oct: Ankle picking heavyweights, one maricon at a time.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

CommonShore posted:

UFC October - Dios bendiga este deporte de maricones

Perfect, I wanted to go with Werdum is a oval office but I'm not sure how well that would play on a thread title.

New thread is here. Hopefully October brings you all the spooks and candy you desire.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'm glad the Cheater Jon Jones has been stripped of the title and the champion is once again a fighter we know is clean: a 45 year old guy who's stronger than everyone he fights 🤔

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

I am Otis posted:

Ya that's what I meant. Steroids didn't make him, they helped him I guess but no matter what I think he would've been champ.

It's tricky since a huge amount of what make's Jones good is that he's got exceptional fight IQ, and the ability to change tactics, and, while there's probably a natural mental component to that, it can also be the product of intense training, which is a lot easier with steroids. It's the Vitor Belfort heel kick paradox again.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

I am Otis posted:

He'd be good if he didnt cheat...

How do you know?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Should we have spanish for human being in a thread title :/

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Work Friend Keven posted:

I'm glad the Cheater Jon Jones has been stripped of the title and the champion is once again a fighter we know is clean: a 45 year old guy who's stronger than everyone he fights 🤔

It's not our fault Jackson-Wink doesn't have a good steroid guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

This month, like the reign of Jon Jones, is OVER!

• Locked thread