Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
I didn't find the story of the First Weeaboo* all that great. My biggest issue was bosses, way too much of their gimmick was "charging at you/around the map at lightspeed, spam giant aoes if they are close to you, spam ranged aoe covering half of the map if you aren't close". The attacks are also so fast that you pretty much need to be dodging right when the tell happens, please memorize whatever this generic squatting pose means that it's summoning minions or charging at you. Why is it roaring? *Lightning bolt*. Your biggest challenge will be navigating all the garbage the boss areas have littering the floor because getting stuck to something probably means that you can't dodge the incoming attack. After spending roughly two hours rolling around in dirt, the boss has 2 second window where you can attack it. You have probably seen everything to boss does about 20 seconds into the fight, now keep doing it for 20 mins because boy, do they have health.

Then little later it's "fight this boss again in arena size of napkin while camera does everything to avoid showing the boss. Gl hf". Super Mario 64 had a great camera, you would think that two decades after it, devs could at least copy it's workings.
Technically the bosses have stamina bars and obey the rules you/enemies have but since they can charge around and go invulnerable whenever they want, in practice it doesn't matter. In case you actually do manage to knock one on it's rear end, you probably shouldn't attack it anyway because they recover really fast, their stun recovery attacks have basically no tell and do fuckload of damage. Only exception being the Nue since it has giant glowing weak spot and actually spends time taking a nap if you reduce it's stamina to 0.

I gave up on the game after it checkpointed me into fight with house sized ogre with attacks that cover area approximate size of Greenland and did 95% of my hp on my overleveled and armored rear end. Then halfway thro the fight an NPC appear to "help" you by shoving the boss around around so that it fucks up your dodge timings. Good show.

*notGeralt finds some books about Japan on his boat trip and learns how to be japanese by reading them. In fact, he immerses himself to strongly into them that it really feels like he's there, learning the blade in dōjō. And that's why the tutorials take place in one. I'm not kidding, this is literally the reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

throw to first drat IT posted:

I didn't find the story of the First Weeaboo* all that great. My biggest issue was bosses, way too much of their gimmick was "charging at you/around the map at lightspeed, spam giant aoes if they are close to you, spam ranged aoe covering half of the map if you aren't close". The attacks are also so fast that you pretty much need to be dodging right when the tell happens, please memorize whatever this generic squatting pose means that it's summoning minions or charging at you. Why is it roaring? *Lightning bolt*. Your biggest challenge will be navigating all the garbage the boss areas have littering the floor because getting stuck to something probably means that you can't dodge the incoming attack. After spending roughly two hours rolling around in dirt, the boss has 2 second window where you can attack it. You have probably seen everything to boss does about 20 seconds into the fight, now keep doing it for 20 mins because boy, do they have health.

Then little later it's "fight this boss again in arena size of napkin while camera does everything to avoid showing the boss. Gl hf". Super Mario 64 had a great camera, you would think that two decades after it, devs could at least copy it's workings.
Technically the bosses have stamina bars and obey the rules you/enemies have but since they can charge around and go invulnerable whenever they want, in practice it doesn't matter. In case you actually do manage to knock one on it's rear end, you probably shouldn't attack it anyway because they recover really fast, their stun recovery attacks have basically no tell and do fuckload of damage. Only exception being the Nue since it has giant glowing weak spot and actually spends time taking a nap if you reduce it's stamina to 0.

I gave up on the game after it checkpointed me into fight with house sized ogre with attacks that cover area approximate size of Greenland and did 95% of my hp on my overleveled and armored rear end. Then halfway thro the fight an NPC appear to "help" you by shoving the boss around around so that it fucks up your dodge timings. Good show.

*notGeralt finds some books about Japan on his boat trip and learns how to be japanese by reading them. In fact, he immerses himself to strongly into them that it really feels like he's there, learning the blade in dōjō. And that's why the tutorials take place in one. I'm not kidding, this is literally the reason.

It took me a minute to realize you were talking about the Nue (the big long dragon thing that calls lightning down and leaves Yokai Realm pools around the arena), and I agree that they're a pain to deal with. I even know what you're referring to with the Nue fight in that tight, contained area (I think it's the Demon of Mount Hiei), and I wasn't able to beat him there either, but you don't have to beat him to finish the level, and the actual boss of that level is a lot easier.

Also, William Adams was a real person. Obviously, he didn't read up on Japan and become a master of bushido, but he was given the title of samurai (though I think it was just a title; I don't think he ever fought in any battles). I like the story, but that might be due to the fact that I read James Clavell's Shogun last year, and I find Nioh entertaining because it's that mixed with Ninja Gaiden and Diablo. Mind you, I'm not saying that it's that great or that you're wrong for disliking; it's just the historical aspect I find entertaining.

Max Wilco fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Oct 3, 2017

ReWinter
Nov 23, 2008

Perpetually Perturbed

My biggest issue was bosses, way too much of their gimmick was "charging at you/around the map at lightspeed, spam giant aoes if they are close to you, spam ranged aoe covering half of the map if you aren't close". The attacks are also so fast that you pretty much need to be dodging right when the tell happens, please memorize whatever this generic squatting pose means that it's summoning minions or charging at you. Why is it roaring? *Lightning bolt*. Your biggest challenge will be navigating all the garbage the boss areas have littering the floor because getting stuck to something probably means that you can't dodge the incoming attack. After spending roughly two hours rolling around in dirt, the boss has 2 second window where you can attack it. You have probably seen everything to boss does about 20 seconds into the fight, now keep doing it for 20 mins because boy, do they have health.

I don't mean to be rude but this does read a lot more like frustration with the game than an informative review, so if you're interested in Nioh don't let this shake you!

There are plenty of bosses without particularly threatening ranged attacks, the aforementioned lightning bolt roar is a pretty clear tell that might surprise you once, and for all the criticisms you can level at Nioh (and there certainly are some), "bosses are HP sponges" is a strange one to pick. Most bosses can be killed in a couple minutes which I think is fairly typical for character action stuff.

I don't really understand the complaint about them having short vulnerability periods either - the bosses are certainly aggressive and some are very difficult, but as in every game of this type the idea is to dodge through their attack and then do some buttslashin' while they're finishing it. If you're hanging way back for long openings instead then they probably take way longer to kill, but that's a (valid) playstyle more than a design flaw from my perspective.

Also I don't especially remember any camera problems in Nioh, I could just be blanking on them but come on

I love Mario 64 to death but "has a camera that holds up today" is not one of its many strengths

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Putting Mario 64's camera in any modern action game would feel absolutely awful. It worked OK for that game, but for anything fast paced it would be far too clunky.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
sloth talismans will put bosses into a slow stupor so that the average souls player can keep up with them

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Yeah, the boss that roars, sparks with lightning and exposes his weak point before attacks was the weird choice to go for with that particular complaint...

There are some messily designed bosses in the game, but like any action RPG once you learn their ins and outs the encounters can be over in seconds. As mentioned above Nioh is less the rich, single exploration of a detailed world youd find in Souls, and more about getting stronger, better loot and fighting increasingly demented encounters.

What it lacks in coherency it makes up for in escalation. I'd kill for Dark Souls to have Nioh's repayable staves that include nothing but a boss (sometimes several at once...).

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

William knows how to understand japanese because a chill ghost cat shows up to help him for reasons I can't quite recall and makes him spontaneously know the language

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

:ghost: SPOOKY G4MES: The Ghost Dimension :ghost:

1. Stories Untold
2. Rusty Lake Hotel

3. Rusty Lake: Roots

I wasn’t expecting a whole lot after Rusty Lake Hotel. As interesting as the premise and setting were, the strange little puzzle box rooms of irritating brain-teasers didn’t give me much hope. That made it all the more surprising when Rusty Lake: Roots appeared to take all the lessons I had hoped they would from the prior game. It’s not a perfect genesis of the series, but the improvement is so dramatic I think it makes Rusty Lake Hotel a stronger recommendation by association.

The year is 1860 and James Vanderboom has just inherited a house from his late uncle. Arriving in the spring, he finds a seed and a note with instructions to plant and tend to it as he looks after the estate. From this humble beginning blooms the tale of the cursed Vanderboom family, tracing the lives of three generations of unfortunate souls. As their lives take their tragic turns, the story weaves everything back to that original seed and their unifying curse, and ultimately one of the dark secrets of Rusty Lake.

Much like the previous game, Roots is heavily steeped in the macabre. None of the people whom you guide through these stories will meet kind ends, and many will suffer significant agonies before their lives are allowed to end. It’s not as gory or gormless as its precursor though, and does a much better job of living up to the macabre label. Most of the horror here comes from witnessing the inevitable, from seeing a scene build to an obvious tragedy and being powerless to stop it. Some of the best plotlines here involve lost children or love triangles that give the sinister events a more grounded base.

The drama unfolds in short vignettes, arranged chronologically along the lifelines of the players in question. These vignettes are single scrollable scenes which contain a handful of puzzles to solve in the course of reaching a generally obvious result. It might be as charming as getting a gentleman to propose to a lady, as painful as sending a young man off to war, or as nefarious as dropping a young boy down a well. Scenes should take about 10-15 minutes to complete, during which you’ll uncover more clues to the overarching mystery and perhaps a few hints as to the nature of Rusty Lake itself.

The big improvement here for me is the quality of the puzzles, which are all far more sensical and thematically consistent than those in Hotel. Having single scenes focused around a central puzzle or puzzles helps limit potential flailing and allows each puzzle to do more in service to the story. I only found myself stumped in a few places, and this time I didn’t feel like it was because the puzzles were badly designed. Everything had a purpose and a logic to it, and that gave the game a more cohesive feel overall.

The only aspect I found weaker this time was the ending, unfortunately enough. By the third generation of characters it should be clear what the ultimate goal of the game is, and when you reach the end it just kinda happens and then fades to black. There’s no real revelation aside from the immediate result of your actions, and it falls a lot flatter than the insane reveals at the end of Hotel. I did play through the New Game+ style continuation to see the secret ending and while I liked that one more, it still didn’t do much to satisfy my curiosities.

While there are obviously links between Rusty Lake Hotel and Roots, they’re minor enough that you wouldn’t miss much by skipping Hotel. It’s unfortunate the story doesn’t take more advantage of the otherworldly weirdness of its predecessor but Roots is a strong enough game to stand on its own and command your attention for a few hours. The disturbing scenes and thematic puzzles do an excellent job of gripping the player as they uncover the secrets of this sad family, and only fail to completely pay off at the very end. As long as you’re not expecting something mind-blowing in the conclusion, though, this one definitely succeeds where Rusty Lake Hotel stumbled.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Dishonored (1) Definitive Edition is a flash deal for €5.99 on Gamesplanet.com for another ~2 hours.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Digirat posted:

William knows how to understand japanese because a chill ghost cat shows up to help him for reasons I can't quite recall and makes him spontaneously know the language

Nioh plot is just stuff happens for no reason randomly, so it probably didn't get explained.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Super Mario 64 had a great camera, you would think that two decades after it, devs could at least copy it's workings.

I'm not sure how I can trust any of your opinions after you made this statement.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Digirat posted:

this is a shame because in my character action game I was really looking forward to spending months of in-game time learning to speak a new language before I could do anything else

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

CharlestheHammer posted:

Nioh plot is just stuff happens for no reason randomly, so it probably didn't get explained.

Well let's be honest, "a ghost cat happened" with no context is a way better reason than anything else they could have come up with or tried to explain

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Humble Stardock Bundle

$1
Sorcerer King: Rivals
Fallen Enchantress
Political Machine 2016
Corporate Machine

BTA
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Gal Civ III
Fallen Enchantress All DLC

15$
Offworld Trading Company
Gal Civ III Expansion Pack
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Questions about some of the bundle games:

Will Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion enable me to play the best and most popular Star Trek mod or do I need a different game?
Thoughts on Ashes of the Singularity?
Thoughts on Fallen Enchantress?

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes
Fallen Enchantress was real lovely and terrible on release. In fairness they did put a number of patches, DLC, and I think a re0release standalone(?) out, but it doesn't seem to have ever got good.

You didn't ask, but for the thread in general Gal Civ 3 is real disappointing. The Crusade expansion (which I bought because I really liked GC1 and 2 and hoped this would fix 3) changes a few things and finally makes Starbase construction not total dogshit, but I still didn't enjoy the game overall.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

Questions about some of the bundle games:

Will Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion enable me to play the best and most popular Star Trek mod or do I need a different game?
Thoughts on Ashes of the Singularity?
Thoughts on Fallen Enchantress?

Rebellion is the latest version of SoaSE and yes, it's what you need for just about all the current mods. It also received a patch earlier this year that takes advantage of modern hardware.

I own the newest version of Ashes but only ever played the original one, around release. At the time it was decent but just too shallow in its unit selection for me. From what I hear, Escalation expands the arsenal a bit, and they've also been continuing development, making it more like Supreme Commander by the sound of it. Recently, they've added a couple T3 units, flying transports are coming, and there will eventually be naval units too.

Don't really know anything about FE.

Mordja fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Oct 3, 2017

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Wait, was this the best review quote they could find for Sorcerer Kings: Rivals?

"In all Sorcerer Kings Rivals remains exactly what the original was, a decent game. It lacks the customization and in depth options of its competitors' but it's theme and unique qualities make it a fun experience, at least for a while."

Because that's not really selling me on it.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes
It's generous TBH

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I hope they make a new Sins already...

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Fran Bow is the daily for less than a fiver and is super good on both the point-and-click and horror fronts. It goes to some real weird places in the story but the art and writing are more than up to the task. I reviewed it last year if you need more convincing.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Darkrenown posted:

Fallen Enchantress was real lovely and terrible on release. In fairness they did put a number of patches, DLC, and I think a re0release standalone(?) out, but it doesn't seem to have ever got good.

Wasn't Fallen Enchantress headed by the guy who did Fall From Heaven 2? He could have legitimately just made a Fall From Heaven standalone and it would have been great. What a shame.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

il_cornuto posted:

Wait, was this the best review quote they could find for Sorcerer Kings: Rivals?

"In all Sorcerer Kings Rivals remains exactly what the original was, a decent game. It lacks the customization and in depth options of its competitors' but it's theme and unique qualities make it a fun experience, at least for a while."

Because that's not really selling me on it.

At least that's honest, most games would've had "...it's theme and unique qualities make it a fun experience..." in there instead.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012

GrandpaPants posted:

Wasn't Fallen Enchantress headed by the guy who did Fall From Heaven 2? He could have legitimately just made a Fall From Heaven standalone and it would have been great. What a shame.

I think so, but if I remember correctly they were going to do an actual Fall from Heaven game then there was a fall out with the rest of the team and he went off to make FE solo/with SD

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
This Stardock bundle seems interesting, but I have the nagging feeling that I'm going to regret the purchase like I've done with most of Stardock's recent efforts; I thought GalCiv III was pretty bad and FE was worse, but I've never played the updates/expansions so maybe they're okay now?

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."
Fallen Enchantress is already the standalone relaunch/fix of the game they just couldn't rescue for ages, Elemental. The current state of Fallen Enchantress isn't too bad. It's fairly competent fantasy 4x, with an unusually robust hero system but pretty generic in every other respect.
Falle? E?cha?tress 0MEK?-RA5ZP-BZ6VH

Sorceror King is fairly similar but more focused on the hero and quest aspects, which is their strong point anyway. So it ends up quite good.

Sins is fantastic and has a great modding scene. It just suffers from an outdated engine that runs up hard into the 32bit and single core cpu limits in the endgame.

GalCiv is supposedly good if you like 4x games that don't have combat mechanics. Personally I think it's pretty awful because of that but your mileage may vary.

Ashes is just super mediocre and there's no reason to ever play it when Supreme Commander 1 exists (and is still being developed by the community via Forged Alliance Forever).

Offworld Trading Company is very clever, but how much you enjoy it in the long run depends on how much you enjoy capitalism sims.

I know absolutely nothing about The Political Machine.

DatonKallandor fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Oct 3, 2017

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

I really enjoyed both Fallen Enchantress and Sorcerer King. The former felt very much like a modern Master of Magic, mostly on the tactical battle front. The latter is this wonderful asymmetrical game where you have to balance gearing up for your revolt with discovery, kinda in a similar vein to Colonisation but with magic and poo poo. Good and highly underrated games. The original Elemental title is hot garbage though.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
hey y'all fight'N Rage rules. really good brawler. extremely anime titty though.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

awesmoe posted:

this is a shame because in my character action game I was really looking forward to spending months of in-game time learning to speak a new language before I could do anything else
You could instead learn to read a cat's eyes to tell the time.

Which is something that literally happens in the game (and literally happened in the past) and is adorable as gently caress.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
I came in tonight wanting a chill game and received something even chiller.

Jettomero: Hero of the Universe

You can play as whatever filter you select in photo mode too. Delicious.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

Jamfrost posted:

I came in tonight wanting a chill game and received something even chiller.

Jettomero: Hero of the Universe

You can play as whatever filter you select in photo mode too. Delicious.

drat this looks excellent.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
so I just had a really fantastic chat with a random dude on steam about white privilege, goatse, and the degradation of compassion in society, and was wondering if there was an archive of it on my computer anywhere, does steam save chatlogs? I was going to copy it down but it seems the chat window limits how much it records before cutting off.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore
Because nobody asked, here's my opinion on Nioh (I only played the base game)

It's a decent souls type game with a horrible diablo loot system bolted on (and this is after they removed equipment breakage).

It's fun for the first run through, but devolves into a grindfest trying to get the equipment you want since everything has such a low drop rate. In addition, their end game "challenges" are throwing two+ bosses together in an arena, and the only real easy to win is boring hit and run. Or sloth talismans, but I hear they nerfed those.

Oh, and the easiest way to play is take the axe and just poise break everything (just like the souls games)

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

so I just had a really fantastic chat with a random dude on steam about white privilege, goatse, and the degradation of compassion in society, and was wondering if there was an archive of it on my computer anywhere, does steam save chatlogs? I was going to copy it down but it seems the chat window limits how much it records before cutting off.

The steam mobile app saves chatlogs much better than steam itself, I find. Everything should still be there for you.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
I can't stay away from the filters and photo mode. Last batch of Jettomero screens, I swears:

Last two are my favorites with the latter being my new desktop background.

This is a relaxing game built for short sessions. I wouldn't recommend plowing through it.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I got to play Cuphead for a bit today.

It has both the qualities of cup and head.

It's actually a real good...run n' gunner? Horizontal SHMUP game? It has light platforming as far as I played (finished World 1 with a solid thirty fuckin' deaths gently caress me) (I did keep retrying on the stupid flower boss because I didn't wanna go to the last phase with 1HP so that's probably like 15 deaths), but it's pretty much a boss gauntlet with some Contra-style stages. It controls PRETTY tight, although sometimes I could've sworn I parried something but apparently I took 3f too long so nah, eat the pink poo poo, Cockhead. I'm especially a fan of the EX shots and how they feel - there's this little lag before you fire them and it kills your momentum, so you can't just do it whenever and it feels very rewarding when you get it off in a tight situation, plus each weapon has a different EX shot. The run n' gun stages are fine, they're actually well-designed and yeah that dude did the game a disservice with the bad video, everything is well-positioned and as long as you're on point killing enemies you'll never get in an unfair situation (again, so far). There was like, two regular stages (and a parry challenge) and six boss fights in World 1, so the meat of the game is still the boss fights, and they have this "once again" quality to them. Everything's structured in phases, and there's a couple of patterns on each phase. When you die, you usually learn something about how an attack works, or how to avoid it, so you keep coming back since NOW you know and this time you won't gently caress up, you just need to get past this next phase. It's like Dark Souls! Nah, it doesn't have bullshit hitboxes and a 5min walk to the boss, nevermind. It helps that most fights so far were short and sweet, so you're not dying 10min into an epic battle, you just get bopped after 45s and try again. Ah, it also looks fuckin' gorgeous and everything's out of a 50s cartoon with stupid faces so you can't be too mad that you got wrecked by that stupid vine attack for the sixth time, gently caress me twice.

I guess my criticisms are basically me wishing that the parry was something other than jump during jump so I could use it better and that every game should have a double jump by default? I'm kinda guessing that might be a buyable ability later on. Maybe there's some stuff that could be hard to see for some people? I didn't have any problems visibility-wise. Also I might rebind dash to a shoulder button if I play it again because having it on triangle meant that I only used it when I had no other options.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Impermanent posted:

hey y'all fight'N Rage rules. really good brawler. extremely anime titty though.

it really is. but yeah, that lady gonna put an eye out with those things.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
Steam showed me Cubots: The Origins and my immediate thought was "GooCubelets?" I wonder if it's Zonitron Productions starting over under a new company name.

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."
Dusk is the game everyone backed Strafe for. Get it for some old-school Quake fun with great level design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug
Any recommendations for another game like Jets 'n Guns? I don't care if it is a side scrolling or vertical shmup style, but I really want another game with the same feeling of adaptability and power upgrade that comes from earning cash in levels and unlocking new loadouts.