Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the champs?
This poll is closed.
Johnson, Ferguson 21 56.76%
Johnson, Lee somehow 8 21.62%
Borg somehow, Ferguson 2 5.41%
Borg somehow, Lee somehow because I live in a goddamn topsy turvy fantasy world 6 16.22%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I miss corn nuts and condom depot but some things are better off dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Fuckin MM just sitting on him.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

lmao at the 0 strikes graphic

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
kevin';s upset that even though he has to stand on top of the desk and karate high kick his mouse 1 button to play, dmmj still destroys him effortlessly in herathstone, and destroys all of his so called ufc heroes of the higher weights in the USADA dick functionality tests

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Its funny how Joe explained all the right transitions MM should be doing and he did basically all of them.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

pound for pound healthiest dick in the ufc

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
the wee folk are so violent

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
https://twitter.com/MMARoasted/status/916869498312912896

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress MM for ducking TJ to fight this bum.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Did he really not land a single strike on DJ? :lol:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tesilential posted:

gently caress MM for ducking TJ to fight this bum.

Yeah, gently caress him for not fighting someone who's not in his division and isn't even the champion of the division he does fight in. what an rear end in a top hat

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I guess if this fight proves anything it's that DJ isnt a cowardly ducker and is trying to fight the best opponents.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

empty whippet box posted:

Did he really not land a single strike on DJ? :lol:

He landed at least one good uppercut.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Climbed into a little ghetto for freaks and won 500 fights in a row wow why aren't I famous hello

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Can we please not be so harsh on Borg and just appreciate that he actually made weight?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
only a matter of time before the borgging

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I don't even think Borg is a bum, DJ is just too drat good. Borg got into some decent positions there.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

DJ just took that motherfucker off like a backpack, hahahahaha

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
ahaha what the gently caress was that escape

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Lmfao just dropped him. Outstanding.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Work Friend Keven posted:

Climbed into a little ghetto for freaks and won 500 fights in a row wow why aren't I famous hello

why doesn't TJ just move down to that division, win a single fight, which should be ridiculously easy if this type of bullshit has any merit to it, and then fight DJ?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I love that every time Joe says BORG'S IN REAL TROUBLE borg immediately gets out of the trouble he was in

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

No one knees in the clinch like DJ does.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lol work friend

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

That pops Anderson's record, yeah?

Not watching so I haven't got to hear it talked about for eighty-five minutes.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

why doesn't TJ just move down to that division, win a single fight, which should be ridiculously easy if this type of bullshit has any merit to it, and then fight DJ?

tj doesn't want to spend more time than he has to with circus folk

Captain Log posted:

That pops Anderson's record, yeah?

Not watching so I haven't got to hear it talked about for eighty-five minutes.

I mean, he's got to win first

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
IMO TJ is just ducking everyone in every weight class above the one he fights in, what a coward.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I didn't know that Ray Borg was a Jackson fighter, but then again I don't really know anything about Ray Borg at all besides the missing weight a lot thing

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Could DJ at least get a finish in this free gimmie fight that he cried for so I don't have to watch it for half an hour.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

If Ray Borg is the future Dana really should have shut the division down.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Work Friend Keven posted:

Could DJ at least get a finish in this free gimmie fight that he cried for so I don't have to watch it for half an hour.

finish the unstoppable ray borg??? you ask too much

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

If DJ should be fighting any bantamweights it should be Garbrandt in a super fight. Which is a fight he's campaigned for.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Borg should try to land a strike or something idk

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

even demetrius' shoulder wants to kill borg

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Dave posted:

If Ray Borg is the future Dana really should have shut the division down.

Yeah, any division with a dominant champ is worthless and should be closed. actually any sport in which one team wins any more than any other team is worthless and should be shut down.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Because TJ is top 3 in a way deeper division. Why would he make the cut other than to fight DJ?

Everyone including DJ knows TJ is 10x the fighter Borg is. I'd still favor DJ but he ducked TJ homie

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Le Saboteur posted:

If DJ should be fighting any bantamweights it should be Garbrandt in a super fight. Which is a fight he's campaigned for.

It would be a more talented version of Frankie Edgar v Gray Maynard and that is awesome.

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

this fight sucks

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

This fights garbage lol DJ wanted people to pay money for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Earning those PPV points folks

• Locked thread