Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What tribe are you supporting?
This poll is closed.
Team Raw 2 2.30%
Team Smackdown 17 19.54%
It's the same company, Jerusalem :rolleyes: 68 78.16%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

astrollinthepork posted:

Eh what can I say? Literally every other place besides SA has him pegged as a stalker creep. Tons of people here call him the same and he does nothing but create drama. It'd be one thing if his like 30 probations actually did anything but they haven't.

Thanks for taking that abortion of a Duke nukem title away. Yeah I switched on a creep. God drat you guys are retarded.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dana warrior

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i saw 200 new posts and was worried that Ronda Rousey chat went in a weird direction

now i kinda wish it actually was Ronda Rousey chat

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

The way they use that dead cáncer kid is disgusting and its a shame that Bryan took part in it

Bryan felt really strongly about how unfair it was that his parents gave him cancer with all those vaccinations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
She should be Dana Dana. Also welcome back Rovert.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

astrollinthepork posted:

Eh what can I say? Literally every other place besides SA has him pegged as a stalker creep. Tons of people here call him the same and he does nothing but create drama. It'd be one thing if his like 30 probations actually did anything but they haven't.

Thanks for taking that abortion of a Duke nukem title away. Yeah I switched on a creep. God drat you guys are retarded.

The forums mommy nobody asked for.

Anyway, can we get back to talking about how great Ronda Rousey is again? Let's really put stroll right back into his element again.

Tupac Sighting
Oct 19, 2007

twisted as hell... yet i cant stop laughing

MassRafTer posted:

Vice Sports had a small piece on how awful it is that WWE is using Warrior as a symbol in their fake cancer charity campaign
The whole Warrior Award thing is a load of poo poo no matter how you look at it. When he did that promo on RAW he mentioned how he wanted backstage workers to be recognized in the Hall of Fame and this all was somehow twisted into The Warrior Award For Members Of The WWE Universe

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The pink and white belt they give away is very nice and I want one. Ideally without needing cancer first.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

astrollinthepork posted:

keep changing into a corncob

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS

HerraS posted:

keep changing into a corncob

Too little too late my man.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Alaois posted:

i saw 200 new posts and was worried that Ronda Rousey chat went in a weird direction

now i kinda wish it actually was Ronda Rousey chat

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

DoctorGonzo posted:

The way they use that dead cáncer kid is disgusting and its a shame that Bryan took part in it

He was booked really strong what more do you want

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Tupac Sighting posted:

The whole Warrior Award thing is a load of poo poo no matter how you look at it. When he did that promo on RAW he mentioned how he wanted backstage workers to be recognized in the Hall of Fame and this all was somehow twisted into The Warrior Award For Members Of The WWE Universe

When you go against the Warrior's wishes you've probably done a good thing.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Two weeks ago, I implied that rovert was a stalker.

He's not. I apologize!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

When you go against the Warrior's wishes you've probably done a good thing.

Its a shame they went to far against his wishes

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Follow the money. Lowtax has no incentive not to ban Rovert. He will pay his tenbux to re-reg as many times as necessary because nobody else will have him. Something Awful's going to be making ten dollars a month now (before expenses) so good times are back

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Rovert is gonna pay for server costs? I'm down with it.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

This thread today had a more entertaining payoff than half the ppvs this year.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

can't the RXT person buy rovert an avi

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
So what is the RXT thing anyways?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

astrollinthepork posted:

So? I didnt make the poo poo up. Literally every other corner of the wrestling on the internet knows you as an insane person. I was like "hmm who the gently caress is this rovert dude with the scoops?" and the first two or three Google results are along the lines of "weird rear end creep with restraining orders." You cause drama and nonsense every place you go and SA is no different.
Don't ever post here again

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
What would we call the opposite of a Red Flag?

Because "consistently pisses off people who take posting about wrassling online way too seriously" has got to be the epitome of it.

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS

Eli Wiggum posted:

Don't ever post here again
Get over it dude.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Thank you Lowtax, and I apologize for my earlier/angrier words.

tweet my meat posted:

So what is the RXT thing anyways?

There was like a 2 day period where everyone who posted in the NXT thread during that time got RXT avatars. I forget the exact reason why because I know it had something to do with Rovert, but a bunch of people who didn't even quote or respond to him during the particular incident got them

And it's not even that much of an exaggeration to say "everyone who posted in the NXT thread during that time" got them. Someone, I think it was Hulkamatt but could be wrong there, kept track and it was one person spending well over $200 on new avs. There were even one or two posters who tried to buy their old avs back, but the person Immediately bought back the RXT avs for them

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Vice Sports had a small piece on how awful it is that WWE is using Warrior as a symbol in their fake cancer charity campaign:

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/59y3nb/wwe-is-whitewashing-the-ultimate-warriors-bigoted-past

Good on Vice for posting this piece. Wish it had came earlier in the month because now there's only a few more days where the campaign will occur, but at least it's getting mainstream attention now

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I made an effort to be polite to that guy...

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

astrollinthepork posted:

Get over it dude.

Bitch, you are not welcome.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Paracaidas posted:

What would we call the opposite of a Red Flag?

Because "consistently pisses off people who take posting about wrassling online way too seriously" has got to be the epitome of it.

Green flag

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
I appreciate this dead gay forum's equivalent of the Regal speech in favor of our very own Eugene today.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow, 200 new posts in the WWE thread, I wonder if there was some kind of new development on Survivor Series or some interesting discussion or something!

You people stole 30 minutes of my life and I want them back.

Alaois posted:

Green flag

'Cause I'm ready to go, oh, oh.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

VJeff posted:

Wow, 200 new posts in the WWE thread, I wonder if there was some kind of new development on Survivor Series or some interesting discussion or something!

You people stole 30 minutes of my life and I want them back.

'Cause I'm ready to go, oh, oh.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Chris James 2 posted:

There was like a 2 day period where everyone who posted in the NXT thread during that time got RXT avatars. I forget the exact reason why because I know it had something to do with Rovert, but a bunch of people who didn't even quote or respond to him during the particular incident got them

And it's not even that much of an exaggeration to say "everyone who posted in the NXT thread during that time" got them. Someone, I think it was Hulkamatt but could be wrong there, kept track and it was one person spending well over $200 on new avs. There were even one or two posters who tried to buy their old avs back, but the person Immediately bought back the RXT avs for them
Iirc there was something about the tapings that Rovert was making GBS threads on (I think it was James Storm showing up and Charlotte not being that good of a wrestler and having a big push at the time) and a lot of people got mad for what in retrospect was pretty accurate of how blah NXT was during those days before Ryan Ward came in to revitalize the brand.

I'm just glad said person respected my wishes to have my avatar be the same more or less

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Bitch, you are not welcome.

Get over it!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

at first i wasn't sure about this rovert face turn but this was a good payoff

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Robert was, for better or for worse, a punching bag in this forum. You have found a way to dig deeper than that.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

No. Get out.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
I've been playing the new Mario, Wolfenstein and watching the new Stranger Things, and this whole astrollinthepark/rovert angle is the best thing I've seen all day

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

astrollinthepork posted:

Get over it dude.

Go away, no one likes a narc.

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS
PM the taxman about it

Adbot