Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he made a big dramatic dive while verbally communicating something, which is totally in-character for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
All aboard Team Cheat This Shiz! :bandwagon:

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?

:allears: CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Bahaha, page 5 has Senkuu doing the dumb salt meme during the 'salt to taste' panel

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's officially official: I love this manga.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I really enjoy Boichis overdramatic perspective shifts.

Thought thats some hella one piece proportions on ruri.
Boichis like Oda except a total rear end guy.

VVV
I really hope its doing well. I cant enough.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Oct 27, 2017

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
I loving love these characters man.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

I hope they somehow wrap up the boring villain guy in, like, three chapters tops so they can get back to science shenanigans forever.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

good chapter

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

top notch faces this chapter. dr stone rules

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Here's a link to the chapter that isn't translated by Mangastream.

I love Senku going, "Hey kids, don't use this dangerous chemical we taught you to make to dispose of corpses" and it's this really small panel.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

This is some good poo poo

Senku gonna win

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

amigolupus posted:

Here's a link to the chapter that isn't translated by Mangastream.

I love Senku going, "Hey kids, don't use this dangerous chemical we taught you to make to dispose of corpses" and it's this really small panel.

Wow this is some really stilted and dry translation

gently caress this shiz

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...

Manatee Cannon posted:

top notch faces this chapter. dr stone rules
Not sure if "this is what you're going to make her drink?" face or creepy tongue licking faces are better, both had me laughing pretty hard.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat
I like how the representation of the sulfa drug on page 10 was labeled Sen 9(which in Japanese is pronounced ku). Cheeky guy can't help but brand his medicine with his name.

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

This is perfection.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I really hope its doing well. I cant enough.

I could be stood correctly, but a quick glance at the table of contents for the past season has had Dr. Stone rarely slipping in the ratings (it’s usually top 5)

For a manga that isn’t a year old yet, it’s grown strong in terms of popularity, but I think examining the series after a year and looking into its ratings could give a better outlook of the series’ health.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Also we haven't had a major turn in tone or story content. I'm having a hard time imagining myself like the inevitable attack of the luddite anarcho-primativist army

TurkeyFried
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk:
I'm glad they stated how long Beakman's been living outside the village. I thought it had only been a few weeks, but half a year sounds more realistic given how much effort it takes to science with such few resources

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
And that's having a dude who bothered to collect a shitload of random rocks so you have stuff like galena and corundum laying around

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

chapter's up

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/dr-stone/en/0/34/page/1

TurkeyFried
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk:
I'm a Monday kid for this series, but that picture sure makes it tough

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Don't do drugs kids.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Pierson posted:

Don't do drugs kids.

I thought the lesson here was that drugs are super cool and you should always go for the doping if avaliable.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i appreciate that kohaku is as much of a scheming jackass as the rest of team science

khy
Aug 15, 2005

This being manga and all I still suspect that there'll be some sort of contrived and convoluted scenario in which chrome will end up somehow coming out as the victor of the tournament and marrying Ruri. Then, as the new village leader is his #1 supporter, Senkuu will turn it into a village of SCIENCE.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I'd be more surprised if he wasn't the winner at the end of this tbh

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
this manga is extremely good

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
That priestess is adopted and was stoned or something, isn’t she?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I don’t see why they have kohaku running off except to give senkuu a path to the finals, so I feel like Senkuu/chrome is gonna win it.

E: checked the tourney, chrome has to fight magma in round 2, i think silver spear guy or senkuu wins

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Chrome is going to win against Magma by hitting him in the nuts and it's going to be great.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Fellis posted:

I don’t see why they have kohaku running off except to give senkuu a path to the finals, so I feel like Senkuu/chrome is gonna win it.

E: checked the tourney, chrome has to fight magma in round 2, i think silver spear guy or senkuu wins

My prediction :

Kinrou will beat Magma. Chrome will Nutshot Mantle and win. Kinrou will fight Chrome seriously but get nutshot and concede. Chrome will continue to nutshot everyone and win.

Okay maybe not but that would be hilarious.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Goddamn these strategies are fantastic.

Let's fix the matches! Let's dope up! Let's hit that guy in the nuts!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Senku ftw.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

ConanThe3rd posted:

That priestess is adopted and was stoned or something, isn’t she?

No but the otaku who founded this village was totally a member of Senku's science club pictured in the very first page of the manga.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Dr Stone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHL2Cpb1618

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief
Dec 12, 2006

I can't remember off the top of my head, but I was introducing my friend to this and she was commenting on how crazy Senku's hair is. Have we seen him with his hair wet/down yet? I feel like we have but I can't remember when it was.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief posted:

I can't remember off the top of my head, but I was introducing my friend to this and she was commenting on how crazy Senku's hair is. Have we seen him with his hair wet/down yet? I feel like we have but I can't remember when it was.

His hair was wet in the chapter when he, Taiju and Yuziriha went to the hot springs to seek out gunpowder stuff.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
New chapter is up on jaminis box or whatever.

Kinrou...owns.:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Shinjobi posted:

New chapter is up on jaminis box or whatever.

Kinrou...owns.:stare:

I wonder if that counted as direct audience interference for disqualification considering it got brought up just beforehand.