Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I just watched the second episode of this season last night. I have no clue what they were trying to do with the multiple prolonged gun battles and Rick "looking for guns?" in the building. It made zero sense. I didn't understand the firefight against the nonames, what is their goal right now?

Didn't they have huge problems last season not having guns or ammo? So far I've seen enormous wastes of ammunition in valiant firefights against glass windows and car doors. Did I miss when they accumulated these overwhelming ammo dumps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Because shooting stuff rules!!

https://i.imgur.com/uBYTuAZ.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/nftoRcr.gifv

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i seriously can't get over the people who politely lay down in that .gif

Murphys Law
Nov 1, 2005

Bigass Moth posted:

I just watched the second episode of this season last night. I have no clue what they were trying to do with the multiple prolonged gun battles and Rick "looking for guns?" in the building. It made zero sense. I didn't understand the firefight against the nonames, what is their goal right now?

I think the guns they were looking for were the big guns that ended up being used on the Kingdom's army at another outpost. The Saviors were planning on using them to clear out the walkers at the Sanctuary.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
walking dead S7, the music video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuVd8k3QFP8

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spudsbuckley posted:

The explosion from the RPG was hilariously poor. Sub film-student-project stuff.

This show is some sort of tax scam or something.

Seriously I think AMC has come up with the cash saving idea of outsourcing the editing and special effects to Pakistan.

There are literally youtube effect channels that school WD now.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

It was that bad that i don't know how someone, literally anyone, involved with the show didn't say "Seriously guys, there's no loving way we can leave that in. Just re-shoot with her using a regular gun."

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

It reminded me of the explosions from the arcade game Area 51

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Johnny Truant posted:

It reminded me of the explosions from the arcade game Area 51

That game was good, though.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm still confused as to why metal sculpture class has to be done naked

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
And when did they implement the pony express

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Hahaha this is what we were asking (amongst many things) last night.

They're clearly not that far from each other as they've been travelling to and fro very quickly forever. But NOW they have to drop off civil war-esque "morale is low, the battle rages on, but I miss it back home" letters or some poo poo? Like. What?

moist turtleneck posted:

I'm still confused as to why metal sculpture class has to be done naked

I loved how this was the ending of a super serious montage too. Just naked girl and then naked butt walking by. So serious.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

BonoMan posted:

I loved how this was the ending of a super serious montage too. Just naked girl and then naked butt walking by. So serious.

drat my :filez: cut out trash lady butt!?

Also drat, I forgot about those dumb loving letters until now. I mean the settlements are no more than a day apart, but yeah, sure, pen those letters...

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Nah it was some other trash man's butt

It's in the first 5-10 minutes before the intro starts

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
What was that quip guy's plan exactly? I will clumsily lurch forward to grab a handgun from someone's holster through a barbwire fence while being watched by 4+ people. Oh poo poo I got slammed on my rear end (twice), I never saw that coming!

Let's say he got the gun. What's step 2? Or is this just TWD and there is no step 2.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Was the A that TrashQueen drew on Rick's shipping container prison supposed to be a reference to Terminus? Like.. Why. How. gently caress.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol just lol if it turns out trash queen was kicked out of terminus for eating too many people

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I didn't even clock that the container was a prison (even though it's a way better prison than that poo poo Maggie built), Took me a second or two to process why Rick was naked and peeping through it at the end

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lmao what's with that poo poo show "prison" in hilltop where someone can shimmy past two of the wires

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Tortuga posted:

I didn't even clock that the container was a prison (even though it's a way better prison than that poo poo Maggie built), Took me a second or two to process why Rick was naked and peeping through it at the end

Rickhole

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm pretty sure the green container is a tunnel and the yellow container is a prison

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

moist turtleneck posted:

lmao what's with that poo poo show "prison" in hilltop where someone can shimmy past two of the wires

there's like no tension in these lines

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

moist turtleneck posted:

there's like no tension in these lines

yes, but enough about the script

HEEEEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Blazing Ownager posted:

Seriously I think AMC has come up with the cash saving idea of outsourcing the editing and special effects to Pakistan.

There are literally youtube effect channels that school WD now.

This show did kill a guy during the shooting of this season. So it looks like they have been cutting costs everywhere.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

precision posted:

i seriously can't get over the people who politely lay down in that .gif

The white dude gets down in Hide-n-Seek countdown pose

Dongattack posted:

yes, but enough about the script

HEEEEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOOO

goddammit

The Human Crouton posted:

This show did kill a guy during the shooting of this season. So it looks like they have been cutting costs everywhere.

Not seeing the correlation here.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/HXmv8Uo.gifv

moist turtleneck fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Nov 28, 2017

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
thats amazing

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Incredible.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
The old gasoline filled RPG. Classic.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Never stop posting

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CrazyLoon posted:

Never stop posting

Turtleneck's posts are the hilarious punchline to the 45 minute built-up joke that is The Walking Dead

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

jfc epic

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
loving Darryl Ex Machinima

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

So all these episodes have occurred over the course of like, 24 hours

Why did Michonne and Rosita have to go see the Sanctuary? like, the plan wasn't even complete.

I hope we get a solid 10 minutes of Rick admonishing Michonne for not sticking to The Plan

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
How do they keep finding these outposts that are 10 minutes away?

Like why wouldn't you investigate a high school for supplies

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Heath is supposedly their chief supply finder and he's been away on his last run for two seasons now. Either he was just that poo poo at finding stuff or he was bullshitting them each time he came back empty handed and they're going to find him obese and couchbound in a donut factory down the street from Alexandria.

Sulman
Apr 29, 2003

What did you do that for?

I think you are the best thing about the internet right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muAymEVm8DM

Sulman fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Nov 28, 2017

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Don't know if it was posted before, but uncensored Negan has made the Youtubes. This show is still beyond redemption, but man what a difference. Potty mouthed Negan can have all the plot armor he wants and he would still be surprisingly entertaining here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Holy poo poo that's way better and I don't give a drat about the comics

It just sounds more like a human than a character which is Supremely Good

moist turtleneck fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Nov 30, 2017