Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amuys
Jan 2, 2017

Muuch Muuch

I ride bikes all day posted:

What? No. Very no. "High fantasy armies sometimes fight in Dominions" is about as close as Dom comes to WHF.

Tabletop, the board game is what I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

The bad, dear goons is not in the game,
But in ourselves, that we are players.

tankfish
May 31, 2013
O.k I'm just a terrible non Dom 5 owner and I gotta ask what is the whole clown faction about?

Mr. Dragoon
May 7, 2008
I am one of the bad people who bought this game because I enjoyed Conquest of Elysium 4. I am having fun but I am completely terrible at this game, please give me general advice or hints so I can be less bad as I try to smash my hat wearing snake into fish-men before being over run by lava men and losing all my provinces.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Mr. Dragoon posted:

I am one of the bad people who bought this game because I enjoyed Conquest of Elysium 4. I am having fun but I am completely terrible at this game, please give me general advice or hints so I can be less bad as I try to smash my hat wearing snake into fish-men before being over run by lava men and losing all my provinces.

Any time you capture a province, select it and press d to increase its defense score. That instantly gives uncontrollable garrisoned troops and only costs gold. Figuring that out is when I stopped losing constantly and could survive long enough to learn the game well enough to play against AI :shrug:

n selects next idle commander, which makes it much less of a hassle to move multiple mages around searching for magic sites

Don't just give a commander some troops and send them off alone, select them along with a few other commanders (mages and priests preferably). Priests and spellcasters make an enormous difference in battles, or even just some tough non-caster commanders that can bowl through enemy front lines.

I don't know enough to tell you any expert strats but those are the biggest three tips I can give you that took me too long to figure out.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

i bought dominions 4 during the sale for like $7 to see if i'd be interested in dropping a lot mroe on 5. is there any kind of beginner's info stuff available? there's a massive mess of spells with fairly rough distinctions between them (i know remote site searching is a thing, but those spells aren't exactly all grouped together. there's a bundle in thaumaturgy, but then also the death one is in conjuration? are there others that i'm missing? there's pretty much no way to find out without going through every single spell in the game)

in general i've just been kinda flailing about trying to figure out what magic is worthwhile (most of it isn't?). i've managed to get some pretty high level casters, now what do i do with them? a couple worm mages leading a handful of iron dragons seems to do pretty well against AI armies, but this hardly seems viable in a normal game. besides the iron dragon, there's not really many summons that are "a big beefy thing that kills a lot on its own," seems like the general idea is "give some cost effective dude some decent items" but every time i try to make a "thug" it just dies unceremoniously after 2 battles (a banelord equipped with a frost brand, vine shield, horned helmet, hydra skin armor, boots of the messenger, ring of regeneration and amulet of resilience seems like a fairly standard thug build for someone with way too many nature gems laying around, but it just gets pulped by random bullshit immediately).

i got a king of elemental earth, but i don't know what to do with him? is he by himself strong enough to take on armies? looking at high level earth magic he could cast, nothing seems terribly worthwhile?

i'm playing EA ulm, since the wiki said they have pretty great magic diversity which seems best for trying to get a handle on things, but despite having access to a lot of different magic very little of it feels worthwhile, which i know isn't actually the case but it's pretty difficult for me to figure out where exactly to go after i achieve "get high level magic." also my only nation summon is "some bears" which is super lame!

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
as somebody who does not play dominions yet i hear that worm mages are legit good

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

ninjewtsu posted:

i bought dominions 4 during the sale for like $7 to see if i'd be interested in dropping a lot mroe on 5. is there any kind of beginner's info stuff available? there's a massive mess of spells with fairly rough distinctions between them (i know remote site searching is a thing, but those spells aren't exactly all grouped together. there's a bundle in thaumaturgy, but then also the death one is in conjuration? are there others that i'm missing? there's pretty much no way to find out without going through every single spell in the game)

in general i've just been kinda flailing about trying to figure out what magic is worthwhile (most of it isn't?). i've managed to get some pretty high level casters, now what do i do with them? a couple worm mages leading a handful of iron dragons seems to do pretty well against AI armies, but this hardly seems viable in a normal game. besides the iron dragon, there's not really many summons that are "a big beefy thing that kills a lot on its own," seems like the general idea is "give some cost effective dude some decent items" but every time i try to make a "thug" it just dies unceremoniously after 2 battles (a banelord equipped with a frost brand, vine shield, horned helmet, hydra skin armor, boots of the messenger, ring of regeneration and amulet of resilience seems like a fairly standard thug build for someone with way too many nature gems laying around, but it just gets pulped by random bullshit immediately).

i got a king of elemental earth, but i don't know what to do with him? is he by himself strong enough to take on armies? looking at high level earth magic he could cast, nothing seems terribly worthwhile?

i'm playing EA ulm, since the wiki said they have pretty great magic diversity which seems best for trying to get a handle on things, but despite having access to a lot of different magic very little of it feels worthwhile, which i know isn't actually the case but it's pretty difficult for me to figure out where exactly to go after i achieve "get high level magic." also my only nation summon is "some bears" which is super lame!

When you make awesome commanders, don't just send them off on their own. You can select multiple commanders (shift+click) and move them together, and they'll all participate in battles together. I send my thugs alongside regular armies which helps prevent them from just getting blown up. Do that with your King of Elemental Earth if you're not going to use him for spellcasting or research or whatever. Just give him some battle scripting and send him along with a full army or a few other thugs.

A lot of the spells are useless and that's just kinda part of Dom4, but also it's a game with a lot of flexibility to take a useless summon or whatever and build a nation around it. Not sure how that problem translates to Dom5 (everything is different) but in Dom5 it's at least easier to look for spells you want to cast. I'm bad at these games for sure but I barely use any ritual spells for the reasons you're mentioning; there are way too many and most of them don't seem worth casting. I focus on battle spells.

To cut down bloat in spells and learn them better I'd suggest playing nations/wizards with fewer magic paths. The spell pages will display all spells available to magic schools a mage has at least 1 point in, so the more paths a mage has points in the more spells being spammed at you when you open the cast menus. Stick to 1-2 and learn what they do, try a different 1-2 in the next game.

Disclaimer: I've never played multiplayer or read up on the game so this is just stuff I've picked up from playing against AI that might not be optimal.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Nov 30, 2017

Amuys
Jan 2, 2017

Muuch Muuch
Dominions 5 made chariots great again

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Amuys posted:

Tabletop, the board game is what I mean.

I see the parallel. You spend a solid weekend assembling your build and you have to meet a bunch of nerds in an FLGS/IRC to show them off in glorious battle. It is a hobby grade game as grognardy as it gets.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Turin Turambar posted:

Things the OP should have :
-Jbrereton summary nation list (see last pages of the Dom4 thread)

quote:

EA:

Kirkostaculis - Greeks, in communions
Dinkobonkulis - it's rome, fire, death and astral
Rinkydinkulis - conans, earth
Chunkyhonkulis - gauls, earth + astral
Quackyduckulis - scythians, death magic, can blood sac but priests are shite
Pumpyhulkulis - spring + autumn china. Mages variable.
Dermatitis - animals + tribal troops. Good at death, fire, and earth, some nature.
Fruitypoopulis - aztecs. Superseded somewhat by xibalba.
Honkybonkybinkyboopulis - lava guys
Droopydinkulis - flying air mages
Kinkostaculis - egypt, but it's lizards. Death magic mostly.
Bumplyboopulis - tryhard centaur faction. Like forests. Earth, Nature, Blood, Water, steals/assassinates enemy mages.
Inklydinklywinkle - cave goons. Good at busting forts.
Wallybongulis - celtic elves. Cast spells slower but less fatigue.
Chunderblome - wonky giants + elves. Good as heck. Lots of air + death, can sail.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

ninjewtsu posted:

Site searching spells:

Augury (F) is F2 Thaum 3
Auspex (A) is A2 Thaum 4
Voice of Apsu (W on land) is W2 Conj 4
Voice of Tiamat (FAWE underwater) is W2 Conj 5
Gnome Lore (E) is E2 Thaum 4
Arcane Probing (S) is S1 Evo 3
Acashic Knowledge (FAWEDNBH) is S3 Conj 6
Dark Knowledge (D) is D1 Conj 3
Haruspex (N) is N2 Thaum 3
Bowl of Blood (B) is B1 Blood 2

quote:

in general i've just been kinda flailing about trying to figure out what magic is worthwhile (most of it isn't?). i've managed to get some pretty high level casters, now what do i do with them?
Depends on your high level caster!

In general as EA Ulm you have a ton of early troop buffs in E, like Strength of Giants (+4 strength, so +4 damage per attack) and Legions of Steel (handy versus archers), debuffs like Destruction which delete enemy armour, or Earth Meld which hold enemies in place, plus later on you ways to clear unarmoured mages with Rain of Stones at E3A1 on Warrior Smiths (even at E1A1 this is possible in vanilla, you use 1 gem to cast Summon Earthpower, and then two to cast Rain of Stones), and good damage spells like Magma Eruption, plus a little bit of potential skelespam on top with your light D casters. You can also Flaming Arrows with any Warrior Smiths you get at F2, although if you're using unshielded troops without Arrow Fend up it might not necessarily be a great idea.

I'd get the basic magic down pat before worrying about thugging and so on. Learn what the first 4 or 5 levels will do for you/your enemies and go from there.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I think giants are bugged, the dudes with the axes and javelins on their sprite are actually holding spears in-game now. I forgot to check the stats but the cost and equipment is the same as the spear ones plus they get javs. Secret op, please be careful with this knowledge

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
LA Utgard seems Good now. The whole choosable bless thing really helps them since you can get a bless that makes your recruit anywhere jarls cheap thugs with very little issue.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

jBrereton posted:

Depends on your high level caster!

In general as EA Ulm you have a ton of early troop buffs in E, like Strength of Giants (+4 strength, so +4 damage per attack) and Legions of Steel (handy versus archers), debuffs like Destruction which delete enemy armour, or Earth Meld which hold enemies in place, plus later on you ways to clear unarmoured mages with Rain of Stones at E3A1 on Warrior Smiths (even at E1A1 this is possible in vanilla, you use 1 gem to cast Summon Earthpower, and then two to cast Rain of Stones), and good damage spells like Magma Eruption, plus a little bit of potential skelespam on top with your light D casters. You can also Flaming Arrows with any Warrior Smiths you get at F2, although if you're using unshielded troops without Arrow Fend up it might not necessarily be a great idea.

I'd get the basic magic down pat before worrying about thugging and so on. Learn what the first 4 or 5 levels will do for you/your enemies and go from there.

thanks for the info! so it sounds like i should be building a ton of troops to buff as EA ulm then? i was trying to avoid that aside from sacreds since i've pretty much always heard that mages decide battles and troops fall off in effectiveness fast (especially in EA?)

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Well, I think he also did MA and LA...

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
mages come out a lot slower i think in dom5 becasue of the recruit point changes, also it really depends on the troop. a pile of sacred horses who cross the battlefield in the time it takes to cast fireball will not really give a poo poo about mages for a long time

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

jBrereton posted:

#modname "MA and also LA Mari in LA"
#description "Puts MA Marignon into LA, as well as LA Marignon, which remains in the Late Era."

#selectnation 50 -- MA Mari
#era 3
#end

#end

^^ tested it, works.

I tried it, and I still can't seem to pit MA Marignon and LA Marignon against each other. Here's my code (also I wanted the divine Glyph because as a Muslim, I feel kinda compelled to use it):

quote:

#selectnation 50
#era 3
#idealcold -1
#addgod "Divine Glyph" | 1025
#end

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

One of the little things that are surprising me is how now is much easier to flank/reach the rear by all units. In fact I'm thinking it hasn't be an AI improvement, they surely changed the internal formula. If I remember right, every squad that surpass an enemy squad has to do a morale check, or something like that. It was why you could take a small flier squad and give them an 'attack rear' but most of the time they would appear closer to the middle zone, because they failed one of the morale checks. Maybe they tweaked that.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Is there an Age in general that is more friendly to a beginner than others, or are they pretty much all a mixed bag?

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
MA Ulm, learn it, love it. It's the newbie nation that has simple goals and strong expansion.

Take a Dormant god with Prod 3, and positive Growth & Order scales. Buy one or two minor blesses for your mages (A, N, or S for the forging paths) and let the heavy infantry do the talking.

Research is simple: summon earthpower, iron blizzard (also gets you magma eruption), summon earth elemental. Throw in a little Alteration & Construction as needed.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
A big tip for newer players, it's really really important to be searching for magic sites. A mage or two behind your front lines systematically checking sites, even if it's just a single mage with a single magic path is still going to be worth it's weight in gems later on.

Also Holy units can sitesearch assuming that it hasn't changed from prior games. It's usually not worth it but holy spots in provences do exist and so I guess be aware of that.

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Speleothing posted:

MA Ulm, learn it, love it. It's the newbie nation that has simple goals and strong expansion.

Take a Dormant god with Prod 3, and positive Growth & Order scales. Buy one or two minor blesses for your mages (A, N, or S for the forging paths) and let the heavy infantry do the talking.

Research is simple: summon earthpower, iron blizzard (also gets you magma eruption), summon earth elemental. Throw in a little Alteration & Construction as needed.

When you get the hang of that, experiment. Try adding a little E and B to forge bigger E boosters so your mages throw more blizzard projectiles. An S bless can increase range of those projectiles. An A bless can make those projectiles more accurate. Or bump into LA Ulm and learn how to add Blood to what you already know.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

ninjewtsu posted:

thanks for the info! so it sounds like i should be building a ton of troops to buff as EA ulm then? i was trying to avoid that aside from sacreds since i've pretty much always heard that mages decide battles and troops fall off in effectiveness fast (especially in EA?)
Yeah, absolutely. EA Ulm also gets pretty uncommonly large access to national troops outside of their forts; quite a lot of nations get nothing, but they get warriors pretty much everywhere, and special troops in mountains/forests.

Turin Turambar posted:

Well, I think he also did MA and LA...
yes but they are making a clowns nations.dm joke

CommissarMega posted:

I tried it, and I still can't seem to pit MA Marignon and LA Marignon against each other. Here's my code (also I wanted the divine Glyph because as a Muslim, I feel kinda compelled to use it):
OK thing #1, if you want to give the divine glyph to everyone for personal reasons, the best way to do that is to #selectmonster 1025, #homerealm 10, #end. That'll put it in the same pool of default gods as the arch mage, earth snek etc.

For the Marignon thing, try this? https://www.dropbox.com/s/8i33be0tnwg9iqb/MALAmari.dm?dl=0 (there's more code than I'd like to post in the thread because changing names means having to redo the #descr, #summary and #brief of a nation - even then MA Marignon is currently not displaying its descriptions and so on right because it shares a kingdom name with LA Mari, which is great stuff, but it does run)

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Speleothing posted:

Also, rushing iron blizzard is huge, even the lesser spell (forget what ti's called, iron darts or something?) is good, iron blizzard loving wrecks troops.

Basically as MA Ulm you do this: Get some tower shield idiots to catch arrows/smash into front lines, recruit a loving metric ton of xbows, use both of these to expand and scare away early small raiding parties (hopefully you aren't next to a nation like pan/van), as you build up mages/research, once you have iron blizzard you're slightly more safe, and can start blood hunting to summon vampires, then everyone cries because they let you live.

Also they have some undead dudes with pikes that are OK once you start getting more cash, but xbows are your heavy lifters early game.

MF_James fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Nov 30, 2017

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
^^^ He's thinking of LA, which is stronger in MP, but not as newbie friendly ^^^

More difficult, but also more educational would be any era of Ctis or MA/LA Arcos with awake expanding monsters.

Or a big bless on any of the norse nations to experiment with bless strategies (Van/Hel/Midgard, Niefel/Jotun/Utgard).

Speleothing fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Nov 30, 2017

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Speleothing posted:

More difficult, but also more educational would be any era of Ctis or MA/LA Arcos with awake expanding monsters.

Or a big bless on any of the norse nations to experiment with bless strategies (Van/Hel/Midgard, Niefel/Jotun/Utgard).

vanheim and pangaea have 2 of the strongest sacreds in the game, they work well with water bless (quickness) and/or nature bless (regen), if you roll water with vanheim it's advisable to also have reinvigoration (earth) because your dudes swinging 2 swords really fast will get tired.

C'tis is also good for mid-game tactics because you're going to poo poo out marshmasters (I think that's their name?) and rush enchantment 5 for horde of skeletons, and drown the battlefield in skeleton armies.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

the actual factual easiest nation in the game is middle nazca because you just take a a7w10 awake frost father and recruit as many condor warriors per turn as you can from your capital and an inca every two turns and have your god read books until he can cast call condors. then you get 20 condors per cast and they attack 4 times a turn and destroy everything and its absurd. you can make a single royal mallqui to site search and then literally just cast divine blessing with a inca with 3 of any sacred on guard commander and your invincible god birds effortlessly destroy everything in front of them

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

violent sex idiot posted:

the actual factual easiest nation in the game is middle nazca because you just take a a7w10 awake frost father and recruit as many condor warriors per turn as you can from your capital and an inca every two turns and have your god read books until he can cast call condors. then you get 20 condors per cast and they attack 4 times a turn and destroy everything and its absurd. you can make a single royal mallqui to site search and then literally just cast divine blessing with a inca with 3 of any sacred on guard commander and your invincible god birds effortlessly destroy everything in front of them

How are your scales/dominion set up? My experiments with awake high path (rather than rainbow) blesses always seem to end with my scales or dominion tanked into uselessness.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

BurntCornMuffin posted:

How are your scales/dominion set up? My experiments with awake high path (rather than rainbow) blesses always seem to end with my scales or dominion tanked into uselessness.

Scales are for the weak and you can make up for it when you siege someone's cap on turn ten.

MF_James
May 8, 2008

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Scales are for the weak and you can make up for it when you siege someone's cap on turn ten.

Basically you have to outpace your lovely dominion, rush and cap a cap or two.

Once you've got a decent amount of land, have searched like crazy, you don't need a lot of gold, you just keep summoning poo poo or turning gems into gold as you need it.

Naksu
Jul 22, 2007

jBrereton posted:

Did you ever recover from the battle after where we both killed everything of each other's?

i got attacked by xibalba, jotunheim and whatever that nation zonk was playing as was, ur? like two turns later. so no.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

how viable even is going in big on scales? +30% gold is nice but for how expensive scales are it doesn't seem worth it at all, and it seems like if you went in on a big bless or godrush you'd make back that much fairly quick just on additionally conquered territory. most of the other bonuses sound way less enticing than the income bonus, it seems like the only scale worth having positive is the research one.

MF_James
May 8, 2008

ninjewtsu posted:

how viable even is going in big on scales? +30% gold is nice but for how expensive scales are it doesn't seem worth it at all, and it seems like if you went in on a big bless or godrush you'd make back that much fairly quick just on additionally conquered territory. most of the other bonuses sound way less enticing than the income bonus, it seems like the only scale worth having positive is the research one.

Depends on nation, some nations have really good but expensive sacreds and expensive mages and poo poo so you need gold. Some nations don't need a bless (maybe a minor like reinvig) because they have troops that can expand just fine on their own, but you need gold/resources to pump those out. Growth is good because you get income+pop growth which is also more income and offsets bloodhunting somewhat.

I'd probably never take order3/prod3/growth3 for any nation, but some +gold is definitely helpful to a bunch of nations.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

i think no one knows what the gently caress they are talking about because the games been out for three days.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

ninjewtsu posted:

Ulm's troops are generally pretty good and easy to recruit so it's not a big deal to spam them. If nothing else, they'll absorb damage that might otherwise be going towards your more valuable units. The sacreds are obviously going to be your main units but you can only recruit up to 10 of them per turn so you might as well use any extra gold/resources you've got on units to support them. Plus, even chaff units can be surprisingly effective given the right buffs and Ulm's troops are pretty naturally beefy, even if they don't really have much in the way of special abilities.

One random thing I've found as EA Ulm is to set up axe/forest warriors with the "fire" command, even though they aren't really ranged troops (this also applies to any other melee unit with a throwing weapon). The reason being that if you just give them attack orders, they'll immediately charge into melee without using their throwing axes - with a fire order they'll move up to throwing range, hurl the axes, then charge into melee since they've run out of ammo.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Nuclearmonkee posted:

this is a personal attack on my persons and values

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I would say that overall through the beta and into right now I have come to like misfortune and at least minor order/prod/growth (like O1 at the very least) when I always used to run L3, because the turmoil events you can get despite running luck now are so devastating that it's pretty much never worth it anymore.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Ulm's troops are generally pretty good and easy to recruit so it's not a big deal to spam them. If nothing else, they'll absorb damage that might otherwise be going towards your more valuable units. The sacreds are obviously going to be your main units but you can only recruit up to 10 of them per turn so you might as well use any extra gold/resources you've got on units to support them. Plus, even chaff units can be surprisingly effective given the right buffs and Ulm's troops are pretty naturally beefy, even if they don't really have much in the way of special abilities.

One random thing I've found as EA Ulm is to set up axe/forest warriors with the "fire" command, even though they aren't really ranged troops (this also applies to any other melee unit with a throwing weapon). The reason being that if you just give them attack orders, they'll immediately charge into melee without using their throwing axes - with a fire order they'll move up to throwing range, hurl the axes, then charge into melee since they've run out of ammo.

any advice on axe vs sword warriors or forest vs mountain warriors? they both seem to fill the same role of "fucks poo poo up at close range," but the axe guys have a oneshot ranged attack and the sword guys have more armor i guess? but not significantly more? i don't really understand if i'm supposed to mix the two types up at all or if one's generally better than the other or if either's fine but i should just pick one and ride it all the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
I feel like javelins and the like are really super good in the new engine.