Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will hold the record for Most The Champion Of Featherweight?
This poll is closed.
Max 21 61.76%
Jose 13 38.24%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
That was probably the first time I've seen somebody do a split when they get flattened out in back mount

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I like Waterson, but I don't think she is very good. Physically, she's beat by everyone (?) and she's really predictable.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
slippy canvas ?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Waterson really needs to be fighting at atomweight

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

ok guys, hold on to your butts. Alvarez vs Gaethje is gonna be a good one.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Did Cody Garbrandt get a new cancer boy?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

rapeface posted:

I like Waterson, but I don't think she is very good. Physically, she's beat by everyone (?) and she's really predictable.

I think she is pretty good but she is way too small for strawweight, which shouldnt be physically possible but shes legit a natural atomweight fighting up a class and as a result is getting outsized and outmuscled a lot

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

Did Cody Garbrandt get a new cancer boy?

thats his wife

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Wow the Karate Hottie lived up to her name by waving her well shaped, sensual butt in the air for an entire round while accomplishing nothing from top position and doing no damage.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/anahissa/status/937164105395339270

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Speaking of big sexy asses, I'd ask Alverez to please do the decent thing and lose.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Any self suck toxxes on this one?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

are those UFC vidya gaymes bad as they look?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

VIOLENCE GOLEM TIME

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Owns

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Fat Jesus posted:

UFC 2 was a very good game, been playing the new one in beta now and its actually way different but I think once I get used to the changes it will also be real decent.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Fat Jesus posted:

They're okay. Haven't played the latest one.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/mikebohnmma/status/937161824641912832

CM Punk lost to a chair lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
haha

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Conor legitimately looked liked video game boss against Alvarez.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Fat Jesus posted:

They are hilarious glitch fests and servicablly dun to play but not good mma sims.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
never seen justin fight b4

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground
:getin:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Those bad boy eyes are the worst tattoo I've ever seen.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
I am not sure I agree with Eddie Alvarez's assessment that the former champion who failed to defend the belt even a single time, vs the #5 guy he's not even a favorite over, is the #1 fight in the division, today.

Although, now that I've said that, I'm having a tough time thinking of better ones, since Conor McGregor is currently on the run from the international regional potato mob.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

never seen justin fight b4

when you have time just go watch all his fights, you won't be sorry

e:
I want Gaethje to win but I feel like Alvarez is going to find a way to KO Justin before he puts in enough work to win

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Alvarez went to sleep there for a second while the ref wanted to see his mouth guard.

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones
I hope Alvarez gets smashed

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Same Szymanski

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Is Eddie's wife in the crowd again

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Oh no Herb is ref

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Eddie's dead. I CNN feel it.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Oh no Herb is ref

somehow I don't think he's going to be warning these guys for timidity

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Boy I hope we get to cut to a bar in phily mid fight at random again

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Why is this before the Cejudo/Pettis fight..

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, "Good discipline by Alvarez not to get disqualified the same way in two consecutive fights."

Edit: Well, no-contested.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
Alvarez lead leg watch: already hosed

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
what are gaethje's legs made out of?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I look forward to a day when MMA fighters learn to defend leg kicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I like alvarez but his inability to deal with legkicks is kind of bad at this level

• Locked thread