Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Should be valid for diabeties not DNRs. You can't change the former.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

ICHIBAHN posted:

Better adopt Japan's rule that only MDs can tattoo, then.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

ICHIBAHN posted:

It de facto is. While they might not be "official" if they find someone unconscious and see a diabetes tattoo they will treat for that.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Better to just get one of those medical ID bracelets.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sociopastry posted:

Better to just get one of those medical ID bracelets.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

cyberia posted:

I hope I cause somebody a similar moral conundrum one day with my 'do not resurrect' tattoo.

That article linked to this case study, which in itself could be considered an unfortunate tattoo.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I love that

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Scratch Monkey posted:

Convicted war criminal tattoos?

Grant????

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Convicted War Criminal Kills Himself With Poison at UN Court

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

This made me google the plural of clitoris. It took me two seconds. Nobody involved with that tattoo took those 2 seconds.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Clitorides isn't a word that leaps to mind. Though .I suppose the judges will also accept clitorises?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

AlbieQuirky posted:

Clitorides isn't a word that leaps to mind. Though .I suppose the judges will also accept clitorises?

Latin/Greek pluralizations should probably go the way of the split infinitive. At the very least you know what clitorises is trying to convey and thus it fits the grammar of the rest of the sentence.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Get some clitorides in these vaginae.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

I just took a nap and when I opened the forums back up, I saw Vajeezus.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Ron Pearlman???

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Applesnots posted:

Ron Pearlman???

Clancy Brown

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

rydiafan posted:

Clancy Brown

Tom Waits

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bored posted:

This made me google the plural of clitoris. It took me two seconds. Nobody involved with that tattoo took those 2 seconds.

god it's almost like the person with a giant tattoo of a vulva on their chest has issues with impulse control

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Bored posted:

I just took a nap and when I opened the forums back up, I saw Vajeezus.
same

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
Didn't get a picture, but I just saw a girl at my carpentry school with this tattooed on her thigh, like a solid 15cm tall

ZombieJesus has a new favorite as of 04:47 on Dec 4, 2017

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

ZombieJesus posted:

Didn't get a picture, but I just saw a girl at my carpentry school with this tattooed on her thigh, like a solid 15cm tall

wow, that's so crazy, plus it doesn't work and you're about to get probated for image leeching

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/NiP/status/936800793428033537

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

ladron posted:

wow, that's so crazy, plus it doesn't work and you're about to get probated for image leeching

Weird, works for me. And nobody has been probated for image leeching in about 8 years bro

Edit: changed it anyways since you couldn't see it

ZombieJesus has a new favorite as of 04:48 on Dec 4, 2017

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -