Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
He literally has GRIDS, hosed up but this is true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[using vietnam era tap codes to communicate my forum posts to my carer from within my iron lung] You just expect me to believe a guy could get sick?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Does this mean his rear end wasn’t torn up from anal

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I jokingly referred to it as butthole AIDS to a friend yesterday, sad to see I was actually right

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Auron posted:

Joanna is sounding more and more Brazilian-like with her excuses for losing to Rose

Like what.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Hello, I am trying to recuse my self from posting about rear end diseases because it will be infinitely more annoying than when I post about drug testing because I actually know a lot about it.

No he does not have IBS. He has been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that destroys the inside of his rear end. Inflammatory bowel diseases have bimodal distributions and as he's not geriatric then he's likely to have a poorer outcome, as they tend to be more aggressive in the young. I wouldn't expect to see him fight again, but he might get lucky. John Hathaway didn't.
Post freely from your endless knowledge wellspring about horrendously debilitating chronic colonic maladies, Duncan

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's not funny but i did laugh at the bluntness of "disease that destroys the inside of his rear end."

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

UC if left untreated will lead to massive holes in your digestive tract and subsequent sepsis as your body goes toxic from your own poo poo swimming around.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Work Friend Keven posted:

(I'm literally crying about Conor ruining the sport & WME's debt) (Suddenly I become horny) Eh GSP just a smart guy you know who can blame him. (Now I'm crying about nate diaz getting a welterweight title shot)

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Hello, I am trying to recuse my self from posting about rear end diseases because it will be infinitely more annoying than when I post about drug testing because I actually know a lot about it.

No he does not have IBS. He has been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that destroys the inside of his rear end. Inflammatory bowel diseases have bimodal distributions and as he's not geriatric then he's likely to have a poorer outcome, as they tend to be more aggressive in the young. I wouldn't expect to see him fight again, but he might get lucky. John Hathaway didn't.

does steroid use cause his disease?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Triticum Guzzler posted:

You have genuinely interesting science posts. All the articles have worse info than what you provided.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It's not funny but i did laugh at the bluntness of "disease that destroys the inside of his rear end."

It’s like that quote “tragedy plus time equals comedy”, except instead of time it’s butt diseases.

YOLOsubmarine fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Dec 8, 2017

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
I'm the biggest Joanna fanboy, but her way of winning has always been punching you five times while you move in to punch her twice.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

does steroid use cause his disease?

It's not a known risk factor, no. The other issue is that even though he's been given a diagnosis of ulcerative colitis, the two clinical manifestations of IBD (the other being Crohn's) can present identically and the only way to definitively delineate them is if you chop a dude's large intestine out and then it comes back in the small intestine. There's some antibody markers in blood that are fairly successful at identifying them but they're not in clinical use.

But if you want to troll GSP fans, there's some very, very preliminary evidence that testosterone and human growth hormone can improve the disease course in Crohn's disease. The issue is that a lot of research uses composite scores for disease activity which include subjective feelings of wellness (which improve if you're taking roids) and things like haematocrit levels (which can increase when you're taking roids). So it's hard to say that these things definitively improve things but certainly the narrative that you want to push to rile up Canadians is that steroids and HGH can make these things better and isn't it funny that he got sick as soon as he was under USADA.

Captain Log posted:

You have genuinely interesting science posts. All the articles have worse info than what you provided.

yeah none of these guys are doctors so I can't blame them, but if Dana White had said "ulcerative colitis" instead of "colitis" they'd be on a different page of the dictionary to make up their word count and the perception would be compeltely different. The next thing is going to be people looking up treatment on wikipedia and the brain geniuses of on line seeing the word corticosteroids

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Interesting but next time just say HGH gave GSP fail aids of the butt and rear end.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Interesting but next time just say HGH gave GSP fail aids of the butt and rear end.

keven, i cannot let a joke get int he way of the truth: steroids and hgh prevented gsp from displaying symptoms of rear end aids until he had to stop taking them to fight michael bisping

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Colonoscope zooms out to reveal a man in GSP's rear end in a top hat.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Maybe he can fight Brock Lesnar for the title of worst rear end

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

GSP comes out of retirement while dealing with rear end cancer to rid us of cowardly paper champ Michael "The Count" Bisping, only to ride off into the sunset to chase dinosaurs and UFOs again

He was too good for this sport

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
He might retire but he will still be in the gym doing his thing. If John travolta can do it gsp certainly can

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Thanks GSP, you've safed us...

So anyways, TJ has to EARN his shot, I don't see why he thinks he gets to fight the CHAMPS just bec

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

kimbo305 posted:

Like what.

I would assume he's referring to this https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12...istakes-ufc-217

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Thanks GSP, you've safed us...

So anyways, TJ has to EARN his shot, I don't see why he thinks he gets to fight the CHAMPS just bec

amen brother, sergio pettis looks legit despite his father's recent performances

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Southpaugh posted:

Do you think the strategy for rose vs JJ was : Come out swinging and hope for the best or get murdered over 5 rounds? Cos it seems like the former and I really want to see a rematch just to know for sure. I really didn't think Rose had the talent never mind the power to do what she did, but dere ye goh.

There's not many people who could match JJ's pace. Look how exhausting it was for Gadehla to take two rounds off her. I think that, whoever beat her, it was going to have to happen early.

Stabbing Spork
Apr 9, 2006
UFC 217: Can't see poo poo vs. Can't stop shits

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[using vietnam era tap codes to communicate my forum posts to my carer from within my iron lung] You just expect me to believe a guy could get sick?

lmao and also RIP to GSP's rear end

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Conor is ducking an entire sport:
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/12/manny-pacquiao-vs-conor-mcgregor-boxing-match-talks-have-begun

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

lol why not

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Hell, he might even win this one.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
that will die quick when he realizes nobody cares

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Hahahahaha.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Dan Didio posted:

Hahahahaha.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Congratulations Pacquiao on your first knockout in the new millennium!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
The official UFC rankings have all 16 TUF girls listed as the Flyweight division.

There's still no fighters listed in the Featherweight division.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Memento posted:

The official UFC rankings have all 16 TUF girls listed as the Flyweight division.

There's still no fighters listed in the Featherweight division.

Sounds right to me.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

lol does he get to have a gun

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Manny has Conor outclassed in all disciplines, including homophobia and being sketchy.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Manny has Conor outclassed in all disciplines, including homophobia and being sketchy.

Manny also won all his interactions with drug dealers unlike conor

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Manny will get him to accept a fight in Manila, where Conor will try to score coke and end up getting murdered by a "patriotic" civilian.

Edit: No that didn't say Manilia. You're just crazy. Move along.

El Roncho fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Dec 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
So GSP's rear end fell off huh

• Locked thread